Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "but they dont care about us, did you see the way Dean looked when he found out about the twins, its like he thought something was wrong with them like they were from another planet or something"

The Nurse Walks in and Says "Listen the docter had your cousins samples rechecked as well and it turns out that Dean Winchester has Mono just like Jeb has right now. Do you have a phone number where we can reach them and ask him to come in he shouldn't be on the road driving with that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse Walks in and Says "Listen the docter had your cousins samples rechecked as well and it turns out that Dean Winchester has Mono just like Jeb has right now. Do you have a phone number where we can reach them and ask him to come in he shouldn't be on the road driving with that now."

Daisy said "i dont have any contacts to them, but maybe this traitor does" she said as she pointed to Julie

Daisy said "i dont have any contacts to them, but maybe this traitor does" she said as she pointed to Julie

Julie Says "I'm not a traitor, and thanks alot but I do have their cellphone number and for your information I didn't get him sick now he was around Jeb and he's sick now and nurse this is his cellphone number here and but don't tell the Sheriff I have this now. I don't know where they went or anything but I don't want him to be driving with Mono I care about my family right now."

The Nurse slips the piece of paper in her pocket and calls Dean and waits for him to answer and wanders what those two are talking about right now.

Julie Says "I'm not a traitor, and thanks alot but I do have their cellphone number and for your information I didn't get him sick now he was around Jeb and he's sick now and nurse this is his cellphone number here and but don't tell the Sheriff I have this now. I don't know where they went or anything but I don't want him to be driving with Mono I care about my family right now."

The Nurse slips the piece of paper in her pocket and calls Dean and waits for him to answer and wanders what those two are talking about right now.

Daisy said "all of your family but me"

Daisy sighed "ill try to be compassionate"

Julie Says "Oh listen here's Rosco with flowers but you got some for your babies didn't you Daisy. Those couldn't be for me now, I wouldn't think so now."

Rosco sets them down and Says "There from Boss and Lulu about your surgery and NCIS has the bullet and a really big thank you, and that bullet brought me a huge reward for those Malone brothers now."

Julie Says "Oh listen here's Rosco with flowers but you got some for your babies didn't you Daisy. Those couldn't be for me now, I wouldn't think so now."

Rosco sets them down and Says "There from Boss and Lulu about your surgery and NCIS has the bullet and a really big thank you, and that bullet brought me a huge reward for those Malone brothers now."

Daisy said "yeah, Rosco got me some flowers and so did Enos"

Daisy looked at them "there the same as my name, can i have them Jul"

Julie Says "Yeah, and Sheriff this is Dean's Cellphone number he gave it to me when they visited when we didn't know they was wanted I thought you might want it as well." Julie smiled as she wrote down her really old cellphone number from ages ago and looked at Daisy not to say anything right now.

Julie Says "Yeah, and Sheriff this is Dean's Cellphone number he gave it to me when they visited when we didn't know they was wanted I thought you might want it as well." Julie smiled as she wrote down her really old cellphone number from ages ago and looked at Daisy not to say anything right now.

Daisy rememberd her number and wrote it down too

Rosco said "nothing now"

Julie Says "Well Okay then, at least they got what was causing the trouble they had told me they was thinking something was wrong when the stitches kept busting open now. And tell Boss and Lulu thanks for the flowers I never told anybody I'm allergic to Daisy's now as well. But I can't wait once this cast is off to drive my own car, and I still want to join the Marines now as well. I want to be a Green Beret eventually Rosco I know I can do it now."

Julie Says "Well Okay then, at least they got what was causing the trouble they had told me they was thinking something was wrong when the stitches kept busting open now. And tell Boss and Lulu thanks for the flowers I never told anybody I'm allergic to Daisy's now as well. But I can't wait once this cast is off to drive my own car, and I still want to join the Marines now as well. I want to be a Green Beret eventually Rosco I know I can do it now."

"Hey Julie you do know that Green Berets are Army right?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Julie you do know that Green Berets are Army right?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Oops, I got the Marines and Army mixed up again what's the Marines version then Luke and you know what I'm glad that they finally figured out what wrong hey did that nurse get ahold of Dean yet."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.