Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Jeb Says "Lizzy, Uncle Jesse keeps thinking I might have Mono right now as well. But I can't there's no way I did everything from keeping getting the only one I was around with was one of those Malone boys now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"And both of them were around when Julie had Mono. It that bad, in fact if I remember correctly you were the one that gave it to me the first time I had it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"And both of them were around when Julie had Mono. It that bad, in fact if I remember correctly you were the one that gave it to me the first time I had it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Sorry about that now? I sure don't want it again they might want me to stay as an inpatient and don't tell my cousin we find this ironic now."

"You alright Jeb?" Lizzy asks looking at him.

Cue anyone.

Jeb just passes out, and the Nurse Says "I don't think so I didn't think it was from him looking at the needle either hey we need a gurney in this room right now. Call his family and tell them what's going on right now."

Jeb just passes out, and the Nurse Says "I don't think so I didn't think it was from him looking at the needle either hey we need a gurney in this room right now. Call his family and tell them what's going on right now."

Lizzy walks down the hall and tells everyone in Daisy's room what happened. It turns out Uncle Jesse and Luke had made an appearance to see the twins.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy walks down the hall and tells everyone in Daisy's room what happened. It turns out Uncle Jesse and Luke had made an appearance to see the twins.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks and Says "He was looking pale, and did he get that test Lizzy."

"No reason." Lizzy says looking at the floor.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You have a family history, just like we I do now who is your mother, grandmother or great-grandmother Lizzy. I don't know but I have a feeling about this right now Lizzy."

"Jeb made me a promise with that condition. I do the test he made the promise." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Wow, that's a stiff promise hey listen is he okay he's been looking pale the past couple of days now. And don't tell anybody but he threw up the last time I was home Lizzy."

Julie Says "Wow, that's a stiff promise hey listen is he okay he's been looking pale the past couple of days now. And don't tell anybody but he threw up the last time I was home Lizzy."

"I'm gonna go see what I can find out." Lizzy says glancing at Luke who was holding one of the twins then leaving the room.

Cue anyone.

"I'm gonna go see what I can find out." Lizzy says glancing at Luke who was holding one of the twins then leaving the room.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I hope he's okay if that nurse knew he was sick she wouldn't allowed him to visit us Daisy. Hey who got the bullet now NCIS or the Sheriff?"

Julie Says "I hope he's okay if that nurse knew he was sick she wouldn't allowed him to visit us Daisy. Hey who got the bullet now NCIS or the Sheriff?"

The Nurse was getting him all settled in and he had a fever, it was high she wandered how she missed this when he was visiting his sisters now. If she knew he was sick, she would've told to stay home she wandered if they got whatever he got and then she thought about Daisy's twins this can't be good now. There so young, they don't need whatever he has right now and how come he won't just admit he is sick right now as well.

Jeb had woke up and realized he hit his side and looked around and was asking where he was right now as well. He remember the last time he was in that examining room with Lizzy and they was waiting on there results and he told the docter what his Uncle thought he had and the docter telling the nurse have his screened for both right now as well.

The Nurse was getting him all settled in and he had a fever, it was high she wandered how she missed this when he was visiting his sisters now. If she knew he was sick, she would've told to stay home she wandered if they got whatever he got and then she thought about Daisy's twins this can't be good now. There so young, they don't need whatever he has right now and how come he won't just admit he is sick right now as well.

Jeb had woke up and realized he hit his side and looked around and was asking where he was right now as well. He remember the last time he was in that examining room with Lizzy and they was waiting on there results and he told the docter what his Uncle thought he had and the docter telling the nurse have his screened for both right now as well.

Daisy said "whats going on with Jeb?"

"He's probably got Mono." Luke says. Lizzy was unable to enter the room when she reached it until the doctors found out what it was exactly.

"Ms. Davenport...Good news is that you're negative for MS, as well as Mr. Duke. It turns out he has Mono which can create a false positive." The nurse says.

"I've had Mono like six times at least can I go see him?" The nurse nods and lets her in. "Hey Jeb how do you feel?"

Cue anyone.

"He's probably got Mono." Luke says. Lizzy was unable to enter the room when she reached it until the doctors found out what it was exactly.

"Ms. Davenport...Good news is that you're negative for MS, as well as Mr. Duke. It turns out he has Mono which can create a false positive." The nurse says.

"I've had Mono like six times at least can I go see him?" The nurse nods and lets her in. "Hey Jeb how do you feel?"

Cue anyone.

Jeb says "im okay, how are my sisters?"

Jeb says "im okay, how are my sisters?"

Back At the Cabin, Sam Says "Dean you look awful right now and you know Jeb was looking just as bad don't you think you should let me drive you to the hospital I know who might be there but I concerned for you right now. Your my brother and you know I think today Bo left for the Marines as well, so he won't be there and I really want to see how are cousins are doing. You know your right I'll call them, the Sheriff won't be that suspicions that we know her room number now."

In Jeb's room Says " hey is there anyway you can get my test results sent to my Sargeant he's trying to get me out and they think I have MS right now, which this test proves I don't."

Julie Says "Daisy, I sure hope that Sam and Dean didn't get Mono just like Jeb did now they would have to come here now. How long can be on the road with that now and I know what your thinking as well, that would bring them out as well."

Back At the Cabin, Sam Says "Dean you look awful right now and you know Jeb was looking just as bad don't you think you should let me drive you to the hospital I know who might be there but I concerned for you right now. Your my brother and you know I think today Bo left for the Marines as well, so he won't be there and I really want to see how are cousins are doing. You know your right I'll call them, the Sheriff won't be that suspicions that we know her room number now."

In Jeb's room Says " hey is there anyway you can get my test results sent to my Sargeant he's trying to get me out and they think I have MS right now, which this test proves I don't."

The nurse nods and does as Jeb asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.