Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"That's not what I'm hiding Jeb...don't worry I'm fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Then what are you hiding? Don't worry Bo won't know if you tell me right now are you nervous about leaving tomorrow just remember when you leave for basic anything that you like here it's contraband okay Lizzy. And pray you don't need glasses because there fashion trained stopped at the 50's now and listen there's 300 foot wall to climb but don't worry, your not afraid of height now are you."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jeb Says "Then what are you hiding? Don't worry Bo won't know if you tell me right now are you nervous about leaving tomorrow just remember when you leave for basic anything that you like here it's contraband okay Lizzy. And pray you don't need glasses because there fashion trained stopped at the 50's now and listen there's 300 foot wall to climb but don't worry, your not afraid of height now are you."

"It's not basic...or Bo really...Last time I let a doctor run tests on me in a hospital the news I got wasn't pleasant." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"It's not basic...or Bo really...Last time I let a doctor run tests on me in a hospital the news I got wasn't pleasant." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb just looked he wandered what she was talking about right now and he just Says "What kind of news did you receive now Lizzy? And I seen that smile about the fashion train now."

Jeb just looked he wandered what she was talking about right now and he just Says "What kind of news did you receive now Lizzy? And I seen that smile about the fashion train now."

Lizzy shakes her head and sits next to Jeb. "You know about Bobby Moore." Lizzy says. Jeb nods.

"But you never told me what the doctors said." Jeb answers.

"I'll never have kids. I know there's always adoption and fostering but...I know how bad Bo wants kids of his own and I'll never have that. I can't give him that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shakes her head and sits next to Jeb. "You know about Bobby Moore." Lizzy says. Jeb nods.

"But you never told me what the doctors said." Jeb answers.

"I'll never have kids. I know there's always adoption and fostering but...I know how bad Bo wants kids of his own and I'll never have that. I can't give him that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb just looks and Says "Oh no, and seeing Daisy with the twins and how it was medically necessary to have an abortion just gets you down right now then. No wonder you yelled at my sister then I can understand right now I perfectly understand right now as well."

Jeb just looks and Says "Oh no, and seeing Daisy with the twins and how it was medically necessary to have an abortion just gets you down right now then. No wonder you yelled at my sister then I can understand right now I perfectly understand right now as well."

"How can I ever tell Bo?" Lizzy asks looking sadder than Jeb has ever seen her.

Cue anyone.

"How can I ever tell Bo?" Lizzy asks looking sadder than Jeb has ever seen her.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Oh Man Lizzy, don't tell when he's going through that training or in Iraq and jut pray he doesn't ask about it the next year he need to keep his spirit up that news could really bring him down. And don't tell him that I tested positive for MS either he'll worry about me and might end up getting shot in the next year now."

Jeb Says "Oh Man Lizzy, don't tell when he's going through that training or in Iraq and jut pray he doesn't ask about it the next year he need to keep his spirit up that news could really bring him down. And don't tell him that I tested positive for MS either he'll worry about me and might end up getting shot in the next year now."

"He's gonna hate me." Lizzy says burying her face in her hands.

Cue anyone.

"He's gonna hate me." Lizzy says burying her face in her hands.

Cue anyone.

The docter walked and Says "Mr. Duke, the nurse says you tested positive but why did you finally agree to what I had said now."

Jeb Says "Because it was a Marine Docter that screened me and I think they got the test samples mixed up at the time and I want to be sure right now."

The docter walked and Says "Mr. Duke, the nurse says you tested positive but why did you finally agree to what I had said now."

Jeb Says "Because it was a Marine Docter that screened me and I think they got the test samples mixed up at the time and I want to be sure right now."

"Uh...Is she alright?" The doctor asks looking at Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

"Jeb will Bo hate me for this?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "No but the docter and the nurse are doing the one test people hate right now and are you okay right now you look pale right now? Why do you keep looking at that needle right now Lizzy as well."

Jeb Says "No but the docter and the nurse are doing the one test people hate right now and are you okay right now you look pale right now? Why do you keep looking at that needle right now Lizzy as well."

"I don't like needles." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around Jeb and burying her head into his chest.

Cue anyone.

"I don't like needles." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around Jeb and burying her head into his chest.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Well neither do I, but I'm a medic and I've never told Julie that I don't like needles are sure you will to do this little screening you don't have to now. What if you don't even have to right now, unless somebody in your family has it right now Lizzy. I've been through it before, but mean I like they take that to your spinal cord and it's actually pretty easy now."

Jeb Says "Well neither do I, but I'm a medic and I've never told Julie that I don't like needles are sure you will to do this little screening you don't have to now. What if you don't even have to right now, unless somebody in your family has it right now Lizzy. I've been through it before, but mean I like they take that to your spinal cord and it's actually pretty easy now."

Lizzy looks up at Jeb who is looking at her. "I...Stay with me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks up at Jeb who is looking at her. "I...Stay with me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Of course I will, but I just look at you okay Lizzy because I'm just as scared of that as well I told it looks like a baynonet now."

Jeb Says "Of course I will, but I just look at you okay Lizzy because I'm just as scared of that as well I told it looks like a baynonet now."

Lizzy nods. "Mr. Duke if you could lie down." The doctor says. Lizzy stands and takes his hand as Jeb lays down.

"We'll be ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy nods. "Mr. Duke if you could lie down." The doctor says. Lizzy stands and takes his hand as Jeb lays down.

"We'll be ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb trys not to think of that needle right now, he hoped the first test was wrong and looked at Lizzy and he cringed just a little bit at the moment.He sure hopes he doesn't have Mono it was possible right now and Uncle Jesse kept telling all the time he was around his family it sure was a given right now.

Jeb trys not to think of that needle right now, he hoped the first test was wrong and looked at Lizzy and he cringed just a little bit at the moment.He sure hopes he doesn't have Mono it was possible right now and Uncle Jesse kept telling all the time he was around his family it sure was a given right now.

The nurse takes the test and then sends the vial, clearly marked, to the lab. "Ms. Davenport..." Lizzy nods looking at her feet.

Cue anyone.

The nurse takes the test and then sends the vial, clearly marked, to the lab. "Ms. Davenport..." Lizzy nods looking at her feet.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Well I guess I'm next, I sure hope it's not Mono instead uh doc my whole family has had it and even Lizzy but well my Uncle keeps telling me I could've gotten it as well I sure hope it ain't true now. How did you feel, that's why Julie like that when she was asleep she has that done four times allreadry now."

Jeb Says "Well I guess I'm next, I sure hope it's not Mono instead uh doc my whole family has had it and even Lizzy but well my Uncle keeps telling me I could've gotten it as well I sure hope it ain't true now. How did you feel, that's why Julie like that when she was asleep she has that done four times allreadry now."

Lizzy shakes her head as Jeb climbs off the table. Lizzy climbs on the table and lays down pulling her shirt up. Jeb looks down at her and rubs the back of her hand with his thumb as the nurse runs the test on Lizzy. The nurse then marks that vial as well and sends it up to the lab. Lizzy sits up pulling her shirt down and stares at Jeb. "I guess now we wait." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shakes her head as Jeb climbs off the table. Lizzy climbs on the table and lays down pulling her shirt up. Jeb looks down at her and rubs the back of her hand with his thumb as the nurse runs the test on Lizzy. The nurse then marks that vial as well and sends it up to the lab. Lizzy sits up pulling her shirt down and stares at Jeb. "I guess now we wait." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Lizzy, Uncle Jesse keeps thinking I might have Mono right now as well. But I can't there's no way I did everything from keeping getting the only one I was around with was one of those Malone boys now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.