Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"It ain't so bad Jeb...If this is all you want to do then talk to your superior maybe...maybe you can teach instead of being out in the field." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "But I love being out in the feild you don't know how handy my gift comes in, do you how many soldiers I've saved from being unable to walk now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I know Jeb but...as much as you want this...maybe it's better if you don't take it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "But Lizzy, it's the Duke family legacy it's all we got left. The man always become Marines and defend our country and well what will I do if I can't do that now."

Jeb Says "But Lizzy, it's the Duke family legacy it's all we got left. The man always become Marines and defend our country and well what will I do if I can't do that now."

"I don't know...become a regular doctor. Who knows maybe the test was a false positive. The only way you're gonna know for certain is if you go and have the test done." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know...become a regular doctor. Who knows maybe the test was a false positive. The only way you're gonna know for certain is if you go and have the test done." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "our brother needs to get his head on straight, if he cares about him self he needs to get checked, if he cares about us, then he sure as hell needs to get checked"

Daisy said "our brother needs to get his head on straight, if he cares about him self he needs to get checked, if he cares about us, then he sure as hell needs to get checked"

Jeb Says "Lizzy, can I ask you something why did you ask to look at Julie's brochere right there is becuase somebody in your family has MS now. And well, the thought of that needle well really scares me right now."

Jeb Says "Lizzy, can I ask you something why did you ask to look at Julie's brochere right there is becuase somebody in your family has MS now. And well, the thought of that needle well really scares me right now."

"I just wanted to know what they're going through. I'm fine and as far as I know no one in my family has a history of it. To think Mr. Daredevil loves his motorcycle but is scared of a little needle." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I just wanted to know what they're going through. I'm fine and as far as I know no one in my family has a history of it. To think Mr. Daredevil loves his motorcycle but is scared of a little needle." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "It so little as you might think Lizzy, it's huge and no way I'm going to be do that test again unless somebody is there with me get Bo, Luke or Uncle Jesse or hell even you but no way in hell, I'm doing that by myself now Lizzy."

Jeb Says "It so little as you might think Lizzy, it's huge and no way I'm going to be do that test again unless somebody is there with me get Bo, Luke or Uncle Jesse or hell even you but no way in hell, I'm doing that by myself now Lizzy."

"Would you like me to hold your hand?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Would you like me to hold your hand?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Well at least I got to see Bo off to the Marines now, and I hugged you after he left so yes I would and when you write him don't mention nothing about MS okay Lizzy. And would be willing to go through the samething thing as me, Daisy and Julie had as well now Lizzy?"

Jeb Says "Well at least I got to see Bo off to the Marines now, and I hugged you after he left so yes I would and when you write him don't mention nothing about MS okay Lizzy. And would be willing to go through the samething thing as me, Daisy and Julie had as well now Lizzy?"

"He's already left?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy ran her hands through her hair and looks at the table. "I just...I don't know where my mind's been. Jeb...will he be alright?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Yeah, he's been through it before it's a little stricter than the his drill's now but's he been through it before but these two tests are more scarier than me don't tell my sisters now okay Lizzy they think I'm the brave one now."

Jeb Says "Yeah, he's been through it before it's a little stricter than the his drill's now but's he been through it before but these two tests are more scarier than me don't tell my sisters now okay Lizzy they think I'm the brave one now."

"Because you are. Promise me something." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "What can that be now?"

"Promise me that if Bo gets sent overseas and he doesn't make it back...promise me you'll give us another try." Lizzy says not knowing that Bo had been scared of the same thing the day before. He had asked Jeb that if he went overseas and did make it back that he'd take care of Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

"Promise me that if Bo gets sent overseas and he doesn't make it back...promise me you'll give us another try." Lizzy says not knowing that Bo had been scared of the same thing the day before. He had asked Jeb that if he went overseas and did make it back that he'd take care of Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Okay, but he got to be there when I tell the docter it's okay and for both tests as well and really that's one huge needle it's really sharp as well."

"I'll be right there beside you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Let's go find that docter and don't faint when you see how big that thing really is now Lizzy. You know that's how they find out you have Mono maybe it's just Mono the rest of my family had it couple of weeks now."

Jeb Says "Let's go find that docter and don't faint when you see how big that thing really is now Lizzy. You know that's how they find out you have Mono maybe it's just Mono the rest of my family had it couple of weeks now."

Lizzy nods and leads him upstairs. A nurse leads them both into an exam room and let them wait.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy nods and leads him upstairs. A nurse leads them both into an exam room and let them wait.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "I'm more nervous then when I was waiting for the first time I went to Paris Island Lizzy. This is just like the Marines Lizzy, hurry up and wait and you don't know what's coming next as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.