Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy nodded "yeah"

Julie Says "Lizzy, can you put your gift to good use and you look like your hiding something oh don't tell your Momma has the samething as ours does now. Can you convince Jeb to say yes on the spinal tap and the MRI the docters really want to know why he's the one member of the Winchester and Duke family that won't agree to be tested now. He's really scared of something right now and I can tell it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Lizzy, can you put your gift to good use and you look like your hiding something oh don't tell your Momma has the samething as ours does now. Can you convince Jeb to say yes on the spinal tap and the MRI the docters really want to know why he's the one member of the Winchester and Duke family that won't agree to be tested now. He's really scared of something right now and I can tell it as well."

Daisy said "you can convince him, but you wont get me to do it, sorry"

Daisy said "you can convince him, but you wont get me to do it, sorry"

Julie Says "But Daisy, he has to know this eventually if he has it will come out sooner or later now. But oh man does my foot hurt right now, before I couldn't even feel and now I can feel it right now and look at that cast now. There's no way I'm busting my stitches now and I wonder who got the bullet NCIS or the Sheriff for evidence now."

Julie Says "But Daisy, he has to know this eventually if he has it will come out sooner or later now. But oh man does my foot hurt right now, before I couldn't even feel and now I can feel it right now and look at that cast now. There's no way I'm busting my stitches now and I wonder who got the bullet NCIS or the Sheriff for evidence now."

Daisy said "fine let Jeb do what he wants, but im not going to do the spinal type or the MRI, im sorry"

Daisy said "fine let Jeb do what he wants, but im not going to do the spinal type or the MRI, im sorry"

Julie Says "Your choice but I didn't have choice I was outcold now Daisy. Does the fact that needle looks like a baynonet scare you right now Daisy."

"I thought the docs tested both of you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "They did, the doc had given Daisy a sedative and well she keeps saying she's not having the test and they allreadry did both a spinal tap and a MRI they was sneaking about it thow and Lizzy please convine Jeb to agree to the tests now."

Julie Says "They did, the doc had given Daisy a sedative and well she keeps saying she's not having the test and they allreadry did both a spinal tap and a MRI they was sneaking about it thow and Lizzy please convine Jeb to agree to the tests now."

Lizzy sighs and walks out of the room to find Jeb in the cafeteria. "Jeb...can we talk?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs and walks out of the room to find Jeb in the cafeteria. "Jeb...can we talk?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb looks and Says "No way on that spinal tap, that needle looks like a baynonet and the MRI sounds scary the only way I'll agree if you agree Lizzy."

Jeb looks and Says "No way on that spinal tap, that needle looks like a baynonet and the MRI sounds scary the only way I'll agree if you agree Lizzy."

"Oh come on. Jeb it ain't gonna hurt you know it. There's another reason why you don't want to do this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Oh come on. Jeb it ain't gonna hurt you know it. There's another reason why you don't want to do this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Yeah because I tested positive back in Paris Island, South Carolina and haven't been able to tell my family yet."

"How'd they let you stay in the Marines?" Lizzy asks laying a hand on Jeb's.

Cue anyone.

Jeb looks and Says "Well, they said as long as I don't have any symptoms I can stay in but there threatening instead of sending me back to my unit there they want to give me a Medical discharge Lizzy I can't face not being a Marine nobody in my family as ever gotten a medical discharge before."

Jeb looks and Says "Well, they said as long as I don't have any symptoms I can stay in but there threatening instead of sending me back to my unit there they want to give me a Medical discharge Lizzy I can't face not being a Marine nobody in my family as ever gotten a medical discharge before."

"It ain't so bad Jeb...If this is all you want to do then talk to your superior maybe...maybe you can teach instead of being out in the field." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.