Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy nodds "thank you"

Julie Says "What did I do this time, I'm sorry Daisy and I'm just as worried and I swear I didn't help them in any way now sis. Uh Doc, what about mine, Daisy's and Jeb's as well how come when you heard that and my balance issue as well. And I'm sorry for whatever I had said now as well and you know I'm scared about the surgery as well Daisy, wouldn't you be right now if you had a bullet in your foot right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "What did I do this time, I'm sorry Daisy and I'm just as worried and I swear I didn't help them in any way now sis. Uh Doc, what about mine, Daisy's and Jeb's as well how come when you heard that and my balance issue as well. And I'm sorry for whatever I had said now as well and you know I'm scared about the surgery as well Daisy, wouldn't you be right now if you had a bullet in your foot right now."

Julie looks at the docter and Says "I'm confused what are the symptoms and how would somebody think they might have it as well. I don't really know anything about MS myself only that my own mother has it and and that I'm at risk for myself." Julie starts looking at the brochure that the docter gave her, Daisy and Jeb and she looking at the symptoms and they are Optice Neuritis, Loss of Muscle Strength in Arms and Legs, Sense of Touch, Pain, The Muscles Controlling Bladder and Bowels, Sexual Dysfunction, Balance/Cordination, Cognitive Function and Mood Changes. She just looks up and Says "Holy cow I have alot of these everybody just didn't know what was going on with myself at the time."

For the very first after hearing what her own mother has and reading about she is getting upset about it right now, and she was angry about but just sad and thinking about all her plans for the future how if she was positive for how she couldn't get do follow her brothers footsteps with joining the Marines, she keeps thinking about what she wants to do right now.

Authors Note: A Manager at where I work has MS.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks at the docter and Says "I'm confused what are the symptoms and how would somebody think they might have it as well. I don't really know anything about MS myself only that my own mother has it and and that I'm at risk for myself." Julie starts looking at the brochure that the docter gave her, Daisy and Jeb and she looking at the symptoms and they are Optice Neuritis, Loss of Muscle Strength in Arms and Legs, Sense of Touch, Pain, The Muscles Controlling Bladder and Bowels, Sexual Dysfunction, Balance/Cordination, Cognitive Function and Mood Changes. She just looks up and Says "Holy cow I have alot of these everybody just didn't know what was going on with myself at the time."

For the very first after hearing what her own mother has and reading about she is getting upset about it right now, and she was angry about but just sad and thinking about all her plans for the future how if she was positive for how she couldn't get do follow her brothers footsteps with joining the Marines, she keeps thinking about what she wants to do right now.

Authors Note: A Manager at where I work has MS.

Julie Says "How would be able to join I might as else tell Sargeant Smith to just forget about it now Lizzy. That's why Mom was so concerned and why she came I guess she does care about us Daisy, but why did it take her nineteen years to come see how we was doing what was wrong when the two of us was younger and it just that why didn't she tell us about this when she was here as well."

Ella walks in and Says "I was your age when I first developing symptoms and I was worried about all three of you and well didn't know how to tell you as well. And Honey, your not clumsy that's how it started for me as well it doesn't take much for your siblings and classmates to tease you about that now. But your Uncle John was very supportive of me when I first diagnosed with MS now he was right there with me as well. Too bad the three of you never got to meet Sam and Dean's father he raised those two by himself in case you didn't he lost his Mary when Sam was only six months old and he did a fine job and his sons carried in the family tradition quite nicely and they are innocent of what those detectives in Baltimore say they did no matter what anybody says they did."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "How would be able to join I might as else tell Sargeant Smith to just forget about it now Lizzy. That's why Mom was so concerned and why she came I guess she does care about us Daisy, but why did it take her nineteen years to come see how we was doing what was wrong when the two of us was younger and it just that why didn't she tell us about this when she was here as well."

Ella walks in and Says "I was your age when I first developing symptoms and I was worried about all three of you and well didn't know how to tell you as well. And Honey, your not clumsy that's how it started for me as well it doesn't take much for your siblings and classmates to tease you about that now. But your Uncle John was very supportive of me when I first diagnosed with MS now he was right there with me as well. Too bad the three of you never got to meet Sam and Dean's father he raised those two by himself in case you didn't he lost his Mary when Sam was only six months old and he did a fine job and his sons carried in the family tradition quite nicely and they are innocent of what those detectives in Baltimore say they did no matter what anybody says they did."

Daisy said "i cant belive you would think of me like that Jul, fter everything we've been through"

Daisy said "i cant belive you would think of me like that Jul, fter everything we've been through"

Julie Says "What did I say now Daisy? Please I'm going through something right now, you know my driving is getting bad my vision gets blurry and that's how half of those tickets happen I didn't quite see something I almost made a right turn right now into the Hazzard and it's not funny either as well. I thought it was just me now it all makes sense I didn't know how to tell anybody about what was going either as well. I keep losing my balance and falling, and I thought I was just clumsy had no idea is was symptom of MS now oh man. At least I know it's something you don't know what that means to me right now? I hope it's not that how in the world do you explain why your driving is getting bad, you know how many I used I missed the turn when I really didn't see the it properly enough to make it now. Mom, and I got to renew my drivers license next week oh how am I going to explain this now this ought to be fun for me now. Daisy, why the long face you could eventually come down with these just as much as good according to this brochere that 2/3's it's woman so that's means there three of us that could just by gender get MS has they put it now. "

Ella Says "Look everybody she has a point and she is going through something. I was just like this when I first had found out I didn't even want to leave the house, but it wasn't for John asking if I'm letting it beat me well I don't know then. And yes there is treatment but I would hold off on the driving until the blurry vision goes away you could really get hurt I know it's taking away your freedom but it's better than another ticket or accident now Julie."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "What did I say now Daisy? Please I'm going through something right now, you know my driving is getting bad my vision gets blurry and that's how half of those tickets happen I didn't quite see something I almost made a right turn right now into the Hazzard and it's not funny either as well. I thought it was just me now it all makes sense I didn't know how to tell anybody about what was going either as well. I keep losing my balance and falling, and I thought I was just clumsy had no idea is was symptom of MS now oh man. At least I know it's something you don't know what that means to me right now? I hope it's not that how in the world do you explain why your driving is getting bad, you know how many I used I missed the turn when I really didn't see the it properly enough to make it now. Mom, and I got to renew my drivers license next week oh how am I going to explain this now this ought to be fun for me now. Daisy, why the long face you could eventually come down with these just as much as good according to this brochere that 2/3's it's woman so that's means there three of us that could just by gender get MS has they put it now. "

Ella Says "Look everybody she has a point and she is going through something. I was just like this when I first had found out I didn't even want to leave the house, but it wasn't for John asking if I'm letting it beat me well I don't know then. And yes there is treatment but I would hold off on the driving until the blurry vision goes away you could really get hurt I know it's taking away your freedom but it's better than another ticket or accident now Julie."

Cue Anybody

Daisy just lookes away from Julie and rocks Lilly

Daisy just lookes away from Julie and rocks Lilly

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm really sorry about everything and I mean it and your kids are adorable as well."

A Nurse walks in and Says "Visiting hours are over, and Julie needs her rest for her surgery and she's getting a early start not only but were doing the spinal tap while she's out for her surgery and Daisy we scheduled you for one in the morning as well. It's not so bad actually but if you don't want to be awake for it most people don't want to be awake for and your both getting MRI's and I was thinking the docter wants to talk to your brother about it as well."

Julie Says "Will it hurt the spinal tap, and why is easier when somebody is asleep then awake now I'm just curious right now and how bad is MS really. Can I have children someday with it Nurse?"

The Nurse Says "Of course you can, you was pregnant before there's nothing in medical journal that says you can't now what a question why your mother had everytime she had you and your siblings and the three turned out fine now Ms. Duke."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Daisy, I'm really sorry about everything and I mean it and your kids are adorable as well."

A Nurse walks in and Says "Visiting hours are over, and Julie needs her rest for her surgery and she's getting a early start not only but were doing the spinal tap while she's out for her surgery and Daisy we scheduled you for one in the morning as well. It's not so bad actually but if you don't want to be awake for it most people don't want to be awake for and your both getting MRI's and I was thinking the docter wants to talk to your brother about it as well."

Julie Says "Will it hurt the spinal tap, and why is easier when somebody is asleep then awake now I'm just curious right now and how bad is MS really. Can I have children someday with it Nurse?"

The Nurse Says "Of course you can, you was pregnant before there's nothing in medical journal that says you can't now what a question why your mother had everytime she had you and your siblings and the three turned out fine now Ms. Duke."

Daisy says looking at the nurse "but were fine, we both tested negative for MS, why are you doing that to us!"

Daisy says looking at the nurse "but were fine, we both tested negative for MS, why are you doing that to us!"

The Nurse Says "Hey your sister still has a bullet in her foot Ms. Duke now and in the morning we have to get it out, and besides I'm just going with docters orders now."

The Nurse Says "Hey your sister still has a bullet in her foot Ms. Duke now and in the morning we have to get it out, and besides I'm just going with docters orders now."

Julie woke up the next morning and she looks at Daisy and Says "Unless it's another docter doing the check seeing if they missed something, and don't worry we got through it last time we'll get through it again Daisy. But how come Jeb won't get checked for MS that's what worries me right now as well."

Julie woke up the next morning and she looks at Daisy and Says "Unless it's another docter doing the check seeing if they missed something, and don't worry we got through it last time we'll get through it again Daisy. But how come Jeb won't get checked for MS that's what worries me right now as well."

Daisy said "i dont know, but im fixing to follow him and do the same"

Daisy said "i dont know, but im fixing to follow him and do the same"

Julie Says "Daisy remember they did a spinal tap to check for Mono and if we was over it as well the way I figure we should be pro's but the last time after watching yours well that just make me even more fidget more than ever I'm looking at this huge needle and I'm glad I'm going to asleep the next time around."

Julie Says "Daisy remember they did a spinal tap to check for Mono and if we was over it as well the way I figure we should be pro's but the last time after watching yours well that just make me even more fidget more than ever I'm looking at this huge needle and I'm glad I'm going to asleep the next time around."

Daisy said "but if i get MS, i cant have anymore kids, i could possibly die, and if i dont, Enos wouldnt think of me the same as he did when i didnt have MS if i do"

Daisy said "but if i get MS, i cant have anymore kids, i could possibly die, and if i dont, Enos wouldnt think of me the same as he did when i didnt have MS if i do"

Julie Says "Mom had MS, and she had the three of us and she didn't die having any of us now Daisy. Maybe Jeb's afraid that he'll get a medical discharge from the Marines if he's positive for MS now."

Daisy nodds "yeah" and soon the results were back and the doctor was standing in front of Daisy and Julie

Julie was back from surgery as well and she was sore as ever and she had seen the cast and her foot hurt right now and She looks and Says "So who won the lottery Doc?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.