Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie watched them leave and she was glad she was off the hook, but waiting for the docter and knowing about the surgery made her nervous the nurse had gotten Bo awake again and he walked out of the room so he didn't faint again. She knew that it was getting worst but she didn't think she would need surgery the last time she had surgery she had gotten rid of a baby that had died inside her and she still hasn't gotten over the sadness that caused her now. She was still pale and anemic from it and she was still trying to recover from it as well, and she still gets funny looks from Daisy and Lizzy about her decision to have an abortion even thow she explained what happen thow. She had wish somedays that all those weeks ago hadn't happened and she was at work right now just thinkin and waiting to get off right now. She never realized that her, Jeb and Daisy had gifts and she didn't think Jeb wanted Lizzy to know that he had one as well she didn't Lizzy would understand at first. She was glad that he healed her broken left wrist in which she didn't know how he did in the first place as well. Julie goes and calls Dean cellphone and Says "Dean, I'm having surgery and I just thought you, Sam and Brian might want to know that and it's my foot something about a bullet inside now. And it turns out that's whats been knocking me off balance now and I don't like surgery now but I know it's necessary and I don't understand what you and Sam did as well but maybe you should stop running allreadry. Because even if you do get away there always Sheriff Little in Chickasaw County and he's worst to deal with then Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane now and it seems that he's pretty pissed at you and Sam right now as well, listen Lizzy convinced him that me, Daisy and Lizzy had nothing to do with your escape I sure hope that nothing happens to you now. Listen, I understand you used to be a cop at one time why did you quit that and that Sam used to go college as well what would make you stop and do what your doing right now. Even if you do make it out of Georgia there will always be some cop out there that will know who you are and one of these days you won't be so lucky. Goodbye Dean and tell Sam I said Goodbye to him as well and it's nice getting to know my Winchester family now and I hope everything turns out for you as well. Listen you should really call a Lawyer by the name of Ben Matlock he's really good and he should be able to help you and Sam out as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie wait a while and puts the phone down a minute and Says "I'm just saying goodbye to our cousins who knows when we'll see them again now. And Jeb, I'll keep that secret but that really must come in handy when your over in Iraq now I guess that with how were special then it's harder to choose good over evil as well. I know that Daisy can read minds and I can see into the future right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie wait a while and puts the phone down a minute and Says "I'm just saying goodbye to our cousins who knows when we'll see them again now. And Jeb, I'll keep that secret but that really must come in handy when your over in Iraq now I guess that with how were special then it's harder to choose good over evil as well. I know that Daisy can read minds and I can see into the future right now."

Julie Says "Daisy, what am I thinking right now? Watch this Jeb you won't believe this right now!"

Daisy closes her eyes "Julie! i am not a wuss!"

Julie Says "Hey Jeb, can you believe that now! Then look at my foot then Daisy and don't worry the nurse has it redressed but I do have to go for surgery as soon as the docter and surgeon take look and confere I didn't know my foot was so important thow. But at least I'll have my sense of balance back again. I'm getting tired of tripping over everything right now Lizzy that's gets in the way after a while you know."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Hey Jeb, can you believe that now! Then look at my foot then Daisy and don't worry the nurse has it redressed but I do have to go for surgery as soon as the docter and surgeon take look and confere I didn't know my foot was so important thow. But at least I'll have my sense of balance back again. I'm getting tired of tripping over everything right now Lizzy that's gets in the way after a while you know."

After a while Julie looks up and Says "I can tell what Sam is feeling right now he's agrueing with his brother if they should leave before the cop comes back or just stay and he's thinking that Brian had just betrayed right now. I've never felt this before Lizzy, this is very new to me as well and it seems that Sam wants to do the right thing and is tired of running, but keeps losing to Dean on running away as well. Lizzy, this is really weird and I can also tell that Daisy is worried, and so are you as well and Bo is really worried about leaving so soon as well."

After a while Julie looks up and Says "I can tell what Sam is feeling right now he's agrueing with his brother if they should leave before the cop comes back or just stay and he's thinking that Brian had just betrayed right now. I've never felt this before Lizzy, this is very new to me as well and it seems that Sam wants to do the right thing and is tired of running, but keeps losing to Dean on running away as well. Lizzy, this is really weird and I can also tell that Daisy is worried, and so are you as well and Bo is really worried about leaving so soon as well."

"We'll be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"We'll be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Lizzy, don't tell anybody but I'm scared of the surgery right now. The nurse thinks that docter might have to break my foot to get the bullet out now that sounds like that would hurt now."

Julie Says "Lizzy, don't tell anybody but I'm scared of the surgery right now. The nurse thinks that docter might have to break my foot to get the bullet out now that sounds like that would hurt now."

"Probably but it'll heal...if not I know a guy who could be willing to help. He's got a special technique that makes the recovery time go by faster." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Probably but it'll heal...if not I know a guy who could be willing to help. He's got a special technique that makes the recovery time go by faster." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Did you know that Jeb has a gift as well, he helped my left wrist out before you got back here?"

"He told me one night I just didn't know he told y'all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "He healed my wrist as well, but what is with being able to tell everybody's feeling it's just started today actually just now. Like right now, your scared of basic right now and don't know what to expect as well."

Julie Says "He healed my wrist as well, but what is with being able to tell everybody's feeling it's just started today actually just now. Like right now, your scared of basic right now and don't know what to expect as well."

"I'm not completely scared just a little worried and I'm not so sure about leaving Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm not completely scared just a little worried and I'm not so sure about leaving Bo." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Hey Bo had just walked in, you know he fainted when the nurse unwrapped my foot. But I'll be glad once it starts healing thow Lizzy it stinks when your foot has you grounded now."

Julie Says "Hey Bo had just walked in, you know he fainted when the nurse unwrapped my foot. But I'll be glad once it starts healing thow Lizzy it stinks when your foot has you grounded now."

"That it does. He's always be a bit fainthearted when it came to blood or gore." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"That it does. He's always be a bit fainthearted when it came to blood or gore." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy, you know just lastnight I was watching this Burt Reynolds Movie Called "White Lightening" and he plays "Gator" and the Sheriff of this one county is by his car he says "I am only scared of two things, Women and The Police I had laugh at the line but Enos didn't appreciate it too much now."

Julie Says "Hey Lizzy, you know just lastnight I was watching this Burt Reynolds Movie Called "White Lightening" and he plays "Gator" and the Sheriff of this one county is by his car he says "I am only scared of two things, Women and The Police I had laugh at the line but Enos didn't appreciate it too much now."

Lizzy laughs and looks at Bo. "I wonder why." She says sarcastically.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy laughs and looks at Bo. "I wonder why." She says sarcastically.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Oh I get it now, hey Jeb or Bo have you ever told that line to any cop anywhere now. It's okay if you did, maybe just out of fun now. Hey I hope that Dean and Sam quit running allreadry now they can't keep up doing this too much now. You know that most of the cops in the state are going to think that Dean's Impala is a runner now."

Julie Says "Oh I get it now, hey Jeb or Bo have you ever told that line to any cop anywhere now. It's okay if you did, maybe just out of fun now. Hey I hope that Dean and Sam quit running allreadry now they can't keep up doing this too much now. You know that most of the cops in the state are going to think that Dean's Impala is a runner now."

"He's said it to me once or twice. Had to explain it the first time cause I've never seen the movie. Your cousins will be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"He's said it to me once or twice. Had to explain it the first time cause I've never seen the movie. Your cousins will be fine." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at the docter and she Says "So what's the bad news doc?"

Back at the Cabin

Sam Says "Dean, we should really turn ourselves in allreadry and you know we can't keep running forever now."

Julie looks at the docter and she Says "So what's the bad news doc?"

Back at the Cabin

Sam Says "Dean, we should really turn ourselves in allreadry and you know we can't keep running forever now."

The Docter Says "Uh actually that bullet the sheriff has been looking for ever since they caught the Malones their was missing bullet in the one brothers gun now. And the NCIS searched that cabin and couldn't find the shell now and low and behold it's in your foot young lady. But listen, we got to get that out because it might cause gangrene and that's not too pretty now or very fun to have as well. That could cause you to lose your foot or leg it depends I think you could put up with a broken foot, but funny because I thought your wrist was broken and swelling just this morning and I was going to get an X-ray but I could because of a very techincal problem and but that's gone right now and it healed rather fast as well. Maybe you just had too much salt now that could explain it now. A it's scheduled in a couple of hours and I kind of scheduled when you first got here but didn't want to spook you about your right foot now as well. And don't worry you'll be driving in six to eight weeks and you won't even need those crutches but listen we need to to talk to Sam and Dean Winchester we did that MS test on the three of you, but they split before we could talk to them any reason why they would take off faster than a Mustang at a drag race now."

Julie Says "No Sir, and if we hear from them we will let them know and when will you know the results from the test as well. And I guess If I have to I will but that bullet is a real pain in the foot Doc, and Lizzy, Jeb and Bo might even know why they took off so darn fast is this test really important I thought that me and my siblings was the only ones that could get the MS and what about Daisy's twins as well."

The Docter Says "Well, y'lls mother was there blood Aunt so they could get the samething as there Aunt and any other cousin in Winchester Family as well. Not along with her cousins as well oh how I wished I could find them right now as well, and listen "White Lightening" was a great movie and that line from Gator was great as well."

Julie smiled and Says "Yeah, I know he sure was cute in that movie Daisy and Lizzy now. He was so dangerous in that movie it was darn right sexy now."

The Docter Says "Oh if anybody was wandering what does Gangrene do it cause the effected limp to go black and basically is dead for all purposes and usually you can get that in cabin and your the their first patient I've ever had that's been shot in the foot now and that's really something for me. I think I might write a paper about you Ms. Duke, and I'll let you read once it's published as well, and don't worry the surgery will be allright now."

Julie smiled and Says "Huh Doc, Bo and Daisy are getting a little green right maybe we should think about the gangrene thing anymore oh did you know that Jeb is a Medic with the Marines now as well. He didn't even tell us about it could you imagine keeping that a secret now, I don't see why he want to keep the a secret now."

The Docter Says "Well okay and you know I don't see why Jeb would want to keep that secret as well and listen it's tomorrow morning at Nine Am and that's mean no liquids or solid foods at midnight we don't want you sick before surgery now."

The Docter leaves and Julie Says "Well I'll be darn I had the evidence that Agents Gibbs needed right in my foot now that's something and the doc is amazed at me as well."

Daisy looks at her twins "yes please" then goes right back to glaring at Julie

The doctor tests them and they both come back negative. "Good news is that they're both negative for MS. Just make sure to warn them that they could get it but unless they show symptoms I wouldn't worry until they get to about your age." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.