Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy just looks at her and says "you'll be okay"

The Nurse comes in and looks and Says "Oh know they busted open again, their is something besides an infection her foot has been propped and it happened again your bandaged is soaked with blood right now. Oh sorry guys, your quessy are you right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Nurse comes in and looks and Says "Oh know they busted open again, their is something besides an infection her foot has been propped and it happened again your bandaged is soaked with blood right now. Oh sorry guys, your quessy are you right now."

Daisy saw the blood and became dizzy

Jeb says "Daisy tell me exactly how you had twins, you cant even handel seeing blood"

Julie just grinned and Says "I don't it don't seem to bother Jeb now, and Jeb are you a medic over in the Marines you seen to be helping out just fine now."

Daisy leans back over the rail and shoots Julie the bird

Julie Says "Whatever, this is the third or fourth time now I used to by now. Jeb seriously are you a medic in the Marines because one of this is bothering you right now."

Jeb says "yes, and i dont know what to do about Daisy"

Julie Says "No wonder, you was helping Doc Appleby when all of us was sick you was helping when we was all going through Mono with Uncle Jesse and Luke. How come you never told anybody big brother I just want to know your a good medic, you should go to medical school and be a docter your good now."

Julie Says "No wonder, you was helping Doc Appleby when all of us was sick you was helping when we was all going through Mono with Uncle Jesse and Luke. How come you never told anybody big brother I just want to know your a good medic, you should go to medical school and be a docter your good now."

Jeb says "im thinking of it"

Jeb says "im thinking of it"

Julie Says "You know how come Dean kept looking at like it was an alien, I heard from Rosco that Dean used to be cop can you believe that now. I think you should go for what would your specialty be if you did go for Jeb, you need to aim high don't let anything hold you down now. If I didn't know any better I swear somebody took a shot at me when I was escaping with Daisy from that cabin when I cut my foot because I felt something enter my foot Jeb."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "You know how come Dean kept looking at like it was an alien, I heard from Rosco that Dean used to be cop can you believe that now. I think you should go for what would your specialty be if you did go for Jeb, you need to aim high don't let anything hold you down now. If I didn't know any better I swear somebody took a shot at me when I was escaping with Daisy from that cabin when I cut my foot because I felt something enter my foot Jeb."

Julie Says "Cause I keep feeling something move every so often I hope it's not ringworm now but I was bearfoot now as well when it happened as well. But who would shoot a girl in the foot that just dirty now."

Daisy is pale when she leans back on her pillow "for you it is"

Julie Says "Not for me it isn't hey how come this doesn't bother you Lizzy Bo fainted and Daisy is sick over there and it turns theres bullet in my foot and I'm going to need emergency surgery now there calling the docter right now. Hey did you know that Jeb is a Medic with the Marines I would've never thought that now Lizzy did you know about it but I can't see Bo and Daisy doing that now."

At the cabin, Brian looks out the window and Says "Oh Dang Cletus followed me here and this doesn't look good he's looking at your car writing down the license plate number right now and he spotted my car as well. Oh there's no back door to this cabin trust me on this right now as well."

Sam Says "Excuse me Brian, but do you always brings the cops with you we tried visiting our cousins and we got arrested and we didn't know that our cousin's fiance was a deputy Sheriff now that was always a nice surprize and Dean can't stop looking at Julie's foot."

Brian Says "Oh yeah, poor kid her sense of balance is gone right now I heard them say she fell with the crutches and she is so moody lately as well. You know this doesn't look good for the three of us they get me on somethign right now, and it would very legal as well."

Sam Says "Well we just won't come out of this cabin and just wait the cop out there is only three cops in this county and we met the other two now. But your right we can't even make it to the car even if we tried Dean."

Brian Says "Especially since I'm behind yours Dean, this is hopeless right now how long can you out wait Cletus now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Not for me it isn't hey how come this doesn't bother you Lizzy Bo fainted and Daisy is sick over there and it turns theres bullet in my foot and I'm going to need emergency surgery now there calling the docter right now. Hey did you know that Jeb is a Medic with the Marines I would've never thought that now Lizzy did you know about it but I can't see Bo and Daisy doing that now."

At the cabin, Brian looks out the window and Says "Oh Dang Cletus followed me here and this doesn't look good he's looking at your car writing down the license plate number right now and he spotted my car as well. Oh there's no back door to this cabin trust me on this right now as well."

Sam Says "Excuse me Brian, but do you always brings the cops with you we tried visiting our cousins and we got arrested and we didn't know that our cousin's fiance was a deputy Sheriff now that was always a nice surprize and Dean can't stop looking at Julie's foot."

Brian Says "Oh yeah, poor kid her sense of balance is gone right now I heard them say she fell with the crutches and she is so moody lately as well. You know this doesn't look good for the three of us they get me on somethign right now, and it would very legal as well."

Sam Says "Well we just won't come out of this cabin and just wait the cop out there is only three cops in this county and we met the other two now. But your right we can't even make it to the car even if we tried Dean."

Brian Says "Especially since I'm behind yours Dean, this is hopeless right now how long can you out wait Cletus now."

Cletus went back over to his car and was convinced that was the car that the Sheriff told him about prior and he was just on patrol and he was going to need some back right now he had heard what Sam did to the Sheriff's car and right now he was convinced that Julie and Daisy had helped their cousins out right now. Cletus turns around and leaves and drives right to the hospital and once he gets there he sees the Sheriff and Says "Listen, I spotted that Black Impala and I see those guys in the cabin and that Brian guy that wouldn't give you any information he's there as well. But one thing I know about that cabin there's no back door as well. But I can't handle all three of them by myself now I need some back up right now as well and you know is there anyway I could get some help there not budging right now."

Cletus went back over to his car and was convinced that was the car that the Sheriff told him about prior and he was just on patrol and he was going to need some back right now he had heard what Sam did to the Sheriff's car and right now he was convinced that Julie and Daisy had helped their cousins out right now. Cletus turns around and leaves and drives right to the hospital and once he gets there he sees the Sheriff and Says "Listen, I spotted that Black Impala and I see those guys in the cabin and that Brian guy that wouldn't give you any information he's there as well. But one thing I know about that cabin there's no back door as well. But I can't handle all three of them by myself now I need some back up right now as well and you know is there anyway I could get some help there not budging right now."

In Julie's and Daisy's room, Julie Says "Lizzy, thanks from both of us and I appreciate but you know I never really did care for surgery now. It's the whole idea that scares me now and I wandering there is something about my own brother I didn't even know and that's me's medic and Bo can't handle the sight of blood. I just don't like the sight of my own now that bothers me Lizzy that is never good to see now as well. Well it' necessary because I don't think the bullet in my foot is helping any now and well I think it's messig with balance especially since I don't think when I walked on I could really even probaly feel around it except when Dean bumped into now."

Rosco walks in and Says "Hey Enos I need you right now, mine is a little out of commission right now and Cletus is here and says he exactly where those boys are at right now and I think I might need to ride with you. Oh hey Lizzy, your brother helped them and I seen your point as well you and the girls here had nothing to do with them escaping as well."

Rosco gets Enos attention and he looks Says "I don't want to know, but what's wrong with Julie's foot right now?"

In Julie's and Daisy's room, Julie Says "Lizzy, thanks from both of us and I appreciate but you know I never really did care for surgery now. It's the whole idea that scares me now and I wandering there is something about my own brother I didn't even know and that's me's medic and Bo can't handle the sight of blood. I just don't like the sight of my own now that bothers me Lizzy that is never good to see now as well. Well it' necessary because I don't think the bullet in my foot is helping any now and well I think it's messig with balance especially since I don't think when I walked on I could really even probaly feel around it except when Dean bumped into now."

Rosco walks in and Says "Hey Enos I need you right now, mine is a little out of commission right now and Cletus is here and says he exactly where those boys are at right now and I think I might need to ride with you. Oh hey Lizzy, your brother helped them and I seen your point as well you and the girls here had nothing to do with them escaping as well."

Rosco gets Enos attention and he looks Says "I don't want to know, but what's wrong with Julie's foot right now?"

Julie watched them leave and she was glad she was off the hook, but waiting for the docter and knowing about the surgery made her nervous the nurse had gotten Bo awake again and he walked out of the room so he didn't faint again. She knew that it was getting worst but she didn't think she would need surgery the last time she had surgery she had gotten rid of a baby that had died inside her and she still hasn't gotten over the sadness that caused her now. She was still pale and anemic from it and she was still trying to recover from it as well, and she still gets funny looks from Daisy and Lizzy about her decision to have an abortion even thow she explained what happen thow. She had wish somedays that all those weeks ago hadn't happened and she was at work right now just thinkin and waiting to get off right now. She never realized that her, Jeb and Daisy had gifts and she didn't think Jeb wanted Lizzy to know that he had one as well she didn't Lizzy would understand at first. She was glad that he healed her broken left wrist in which she didn't know how he did in the first place as well. Julie goes and calls Dean cellphone and Says "Dean, I'm having surgery and I just thought you, Sam and Brian might want to know that and it's my foot something about a bullet inside now. And it turns out that's whats been knocking me off balance now and I don't like surgery now but I know it's necessary and I don't understand what you and Sam did as well but maybe you should stop running allreadry. Because even if you do get away there always Sheriff Little in Chickasaw County and he's worst to deal with then Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane now and it seems that he's pretty pissed at you and Sam right now as well, listen Lizzy convinced him that me, Daisy and Lizzy had nothing to do with your escape I sure hope that nothing happens to you now. Listen, I understand you used to be a cop at one time why did you quit that and that Sam used to go college as well what would make you stop and do what your doing right now. Even if you do make it out of Georgia there will always be some cop out there that will know who you are and one of these days you won't be so lucky. Goodbye Dean and tell Sam I said Goodbye to him as well and it's nice getting to know my Winchester family now and I hope everything turns out for you as well. Listen you should really call a Lawyer by the name of Ben Matlock he's really good and he should be able to help you and Sam out as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.