Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Rosco leaves knowing that Lizzy won't tell and he didn't want to upset Julie or Daisy anymore than he had to but he knew he could've pulled something legal on all three of them since he seen Lizzy undo the handcuffs outside as well.

Sam and Dean was getting settled in and seen Brian pull in his 57 Bel Air and Sam Says "Hey I hope that Sheriff doesn't know that he knows where we are right now Dean."

Brian comes and Sam Says "You like Julie don't you know now, well at least your the deputy Sheriff that was quite shock wasn't that Dean now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Sam says "im concerned for our cousins"

Sam says "im concerned for our cousins"

Brian Says "Well if you keep coming around them right now your concerned if going to land the two of you in jail. And the Sheriff isn't letting this drop and he knows that I know where the two of are you right now, I wouldn't be surprized if he try's to follow me today or tomorrow now just becareful and I know the two of you didn't do what that detective says you did now."

Brian Says "Well if you keep coming around them right now your concerned if going to land the two of you in jail. And the Sheriff isn't letting this drop and he knows that I know where the two of are you right now, I wouldn't be surprized if he try's to follow me today or tomorrow now just becareful and I know the two of you didn't do what that detective says you did now."

both of them nodd

both of them nodd

Lizzy leaves the hospital feeling slightly shaky on the whole Brian deal and knowing that she didn't have an uncle who had a cabin. Her great uncle, BB's father had one in the mountain's but no one else knew about that one and her other great uncle had a farm but Cooter was an only child and that meant Lizzy didn't have an uncle on her father's side. She gets home and spots Cooter pulling something out of the refrigerator. She grabs his free arm when he shuts the fridge and twists it behind his back shoving him against the fridge. "Do I have a little brother?" Lizzy growls.

"No. If you did he isn't my son." Cooter answers.

"Seriously you're not lying about it."

"I'd...ow Lizzy let go, you are my only child." Cooter says wincing.

"Swear on your life."

"I swear on my mother's grave you are my only child." Lizzy let's Cooter go and then sits down at the table.

"How..."

"Your mother was the only woman I ever slept with. Cross my heart and cut my hands off." Lizzy sighs knowing Cooter wouldn't lie if he used that phrase. 'What brought this up?"

"Some guy showed up at the hospital today claiming he was Brian Lee Davenport and that he was my brother but I've never seen him before." Lizzy says.

"Interesting. I swear it though you're my only child. And for him to be your brother and you not to know about it he'd have to be at most seven right? You were 13 when your mom left right?" Lizzy nodded and sat and pondered who the guy could be.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy leaves the hospital feeling slightly shaky on the whole Brian deal and knowing that she didn't have an uncle who had a cabin. Her great uncle, BB's father had one in the mountain's but no one else knew about that one and her other great uncle had a farm but Cooter was an only child and that meant Lizzy didn't have an uncle on her father's side. She gets home and spots Cooter pulling something out of the refrigerator. She grabs his free arm when he shuts the fridge and twists it behind his back shoving him against the fridge. "Do I have a little brother?" Lizzy growls.

"No. If you did he isn't my son." Cooter answers.

"Seriously you're not lying about it."

"I'd...ow Lizzy let go, you are my only child." Cooter says wincing.

"Swear on your life."

"I swear on my mother's grave you are my only child." Lizzy let's Cooter go and then sits down at the table.

"How..."

"Your mother was the only woman I ever slept with. Cross my heart and cut my hands off." Lizzy sighs knowing Cooter wouldn't lie if he used that phrase. 'What brought this up?"

"Some guy showed up at the hospital today claiming he was Brian Lee Davenport and that he was my brother but I've never seen him before." Lizzy says.

"Interesting. I swear it though you're my only child. And for him to be your brother and you not to know about it he'd have to be at most seven right? You were 13 when your mom left right?" Lizzy nodded and sat and pondered who the guy could be.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Sam and Dean, listen you keeping coming around and next time you won't be so lucky and I kind of just introduced myself to my sister and your cousins as well. But she's probaly going to talk to her father when she gets home and investigate as well."

Sam Says "Well are you her brother?

Brian Says " Yes, actually but not that much younger were actually twins but the hosptial didn't tell Mom that she had me and I found out what my father looked like quite by accident and she's spitfire but the Sheriff tried to find out where I had the two of you hideout and it seems that your cousins almost blew it for you as well. I had to act like I didn't know what Julie was talking about until she brought up that I mentioned it to Lizzy which kind of puts the spotlight on her as well. Listen I feel awful about all of this right now.

Edited by Julieduke

Brian Says "Sam and Dean, listen you keeping coming around and next time you won't be so lucky and I kind of just introduced myself to my sister and your cousins as well. But she's probaly going to talk to her father when she gets home and investigate as well."

Sam Says "Well are you her brother?

Brian Says " Yes, actually but not that much younger were actually twins but the hosptial didn't tell Mom that she had me and I found out what my father looked like quite by accident and she's spitfire but the Sheriff tried to find out where I had the two of you hideout and it seems that your cousins almost blew it for you as well. I had to act like I didn't know what Julie was talking about until she brought up that I mentioned it to Lizzy which kind of puts the spotlight on her as well. Listen I feel awful about all of this right now.

Julie wakes up and Says "Daisy, aren't you a little worried to what Dean and Sam are up right now and what about when Rosco and Enos catch them. And what how it sounds like Lizzy helped them get away as well. You know I was thinking, over the past couple of weeks I've falling alot and didn't think nothing of it I wonder how long my balance has been bad now. But you know what I'm thinking right it's just a ear infection right now besides it can't be MS right now I'm too young for that now. And did you see how you, me and Lizzy went along with Brian and how nervous he got when the Sheriff kept asking about Dean and Sam he must be hiding something right now as well. I sure hope this clears up pretty soon I'm tired of all the questions right now, I really don't know where their at right now."

Just the then Ella Winchester Duke walks in and Says "My kids and my grandkids all in the same room and sorry Daisy I went to tell you I was really your mother. But I couldn't get it out everybody had it in for me but I can't blame I dropped you off at the house of the woman that you called Mom, but I didn't know she died when you was five years old. And Julie, I didn't know you've falling over the past couple of weeks I sure wish it's just a ear infection I have MS I meant to tell everybody that and Julie you might have to be friends with your crutches now. I know it seems silly but I named mine now, when I have to use them their Bobby and Joey and I throw everybody off they think I hooked up with two guys."

Julie Says "But Mom what If I do have how am I going to cope with it? I can't even handle my crutches without falling right now my balance is shot and my stitches have came open at least three time now and now it's infected my life can't get any worst right now. When it's going to get better for me I tired of everytime I see the docter he has bad news for me right now."

Julie wakes up and Says "Daisy, aren't you a little worried to what Dean and Sam are up right now and what about when Rosco and Enos catch them. And what how it sounds like Lizzy helped them get away as well. You know I was thinking, over the past couple of weeks I've falling alot and didn't think nothing of it I wonder how long my balance has been bad now. But you know what I'm thinking right it's just a ear infection right now besides it can't be MS right now I'm too young for that now. And did you see how you, me and Lizzy went along with Brian and how nervous he got when the Sheriff kept asking about Dean and Sam he must be hiding something right now as well. I sure hope this clears up pretty soon I'm tired of all the questions right now, I really don't know where their at right now."

Just the then Ella Winchester Duke walks in and Says "My kids and my grandkids all in the same room and sorry Daisy I went to tell you I was really your mother. But I couldn't get it out everybody had it in for me but I can't blame I dropped you off at the house of the woman that you called Mom, but I didn't know she died when you was five years old. And Julie, I didn't know you've falling over the past couple of weeks I sure wish it's just a ear infection I have MS I meant to tell everybody that and Julie you might have to be friends with your crutches now. I know it seems silly but I named mine now, when I have to use them their Bobby and Joey and I throw everybody off they think I hooked up with two guys."

Julie Says "But Mom what If I do have how am I going to cope with it? I can't even handle my crutches without falling right now my balance is shot and my stitches have came open at least three time now and now it's infected my life can't get any worst right now. When it's going to get better for me I tired of everytime I see the docter he has bad news for me right now."

Rosco walks as Ella is explaining stuff to Daisy and Julie and She Says "Now they don't know where my nephews are at and you know which ones I'm talking about as well. And you know what it seems you think they do know I don't think either one of my duaghters would keep something like that from you now, right girls."

Julie looks and Says "Hey what are you doing to me now I really can't get up and I really don't know where my cousins are at. Well not totally if your looking for Bo and Luke then you know being that the time it is right now there at the Boars Nest right now. And I doubt that Coy and Vance went home yet as well seeing how they helped us out a couple of days ago and they probaly went there as well. And what's up with this anyways it's pinches I hope that doesn't effect my IV now I really don't like this as well. I still won't tell what I can't tell you what I don't know and really I didn't know that Lizzy had brother named Brian as well. Personally they look the same age I guessing there twins and I think he just made up half of that stuff anyways now."

Bo walks in and Says "Aunt Ella what are you doing here and what's going on I heard there was ruckus here and is everybody okay, all I heard was something about Sam Winchester flinging a patrol car I told Luke it can't be true because that's not possible now and something about Lizzy having a brother named Brian Lee Davenport which I didn't even know that she had as well. And what is going on, sis what's going on and what's with all the attention right now as well?

Edited by Julieduke

Rosco walks as Ella is explaining stuff to Daisy and Julie and She Says "Now they don't know where my nephews are at and you know which ones I'm talking about as well. And you know what it seems you think they do know I don't think either one of my duaghters would keep something like that from you now, right girls."

Julie looks and Says "Hey what are you doing to me now I really can't get up and I really don't know where my cousins are at. Well not totally if your looking for Bo and Luke then you know being that the time it is right now there at the Boars Nest right now. And I doubt that Coy and Vance went home yet as well seeing how they helped us out a couple of days ago and they probaly went there as well. And what's up with this anyways it's pinches I hope that doesn't effect my IV now I really don't like this as well. I still won't tell what I can't tell you what I don't know and really I didn't know that Lizzy had brother named Brian as well. Personally they look the same age I guessing there twins and I think he just made up half of that stuff anyways now."

Bo walks in and Says "Aunt Ella what are you doing here and what's going on I heard there was ruckus here and is everybody okay, all I heard was something about Sam Winchester flinging a patrol car I told Luke it can't be true because that's not possible now and something about Lizzy having a brother named Brian Lee Davenport which I didn't even know that she had as well. And what is going on, sis what's going on and what's with all the attention right now as well?

Julie Says "He put this bracelet here, and says he's waiting till I'm feeling better but I can't even stand without somebody helping me right now it's going to be a long time now. And it's really fair as well, I haven't left anything out as well why would I not tell him something and I really thought McGee was going to get mad at me when and Ziva came over to talk to us about Jeb now. That was pretty funny when he caught Mono from me and Daisy now as well, that will teach him as well. And oh crap I'm left-handed and this make reading Gone With The Wind dang near impossible right now, I can't read one handed now I wonder what my docter is going to say when he see's this as well."

Rosco Says "Julie you helped Dean get away when you started that fuss according to Enos now, and he just slipped away until we caught up to him now. And I don't care about what your saying I can wait till your released as well, and you once said you didn't want to be treated like a kid and I'm not right now. I know that Lizzy helped them get away as well, I had seen her do it Julie I know she didn't mention that little fact to you but I had seen it as with my own eyes now."

Julie Says "He put this bracelet here, and says he's waiting till I'm feeling better but I can't even stand without somebody helping me right now it's going to be a long time now. And it's really fair as well, I haven't left anything out as well why would I not tell him something and I really thought McGee was going to get mad at me when and Ziva came over to talk to us about Jeb now. That was pretty funny when he caught Mono from me and Daisy now as well, that will teach him as well. And oh crap I'm left-handed and this make reading Gone With The Wind dang near impossible right now, I can't read one handed now I wonder what my docter is going to say when he see's this as well."

Rosco Says "Julie you helped Dean get away when you started that fuss according to Enos now, and he just slipped away until we caught up to him now. And I don't care about what your saying I can wait till your released as well, and you once said you didn't want to be treated like a kid and I'm not right now. I know that Lizzy helped them get away as well, I had seen her do it Julie I know she didn't mention that little fact to you but I had seen it as with my own eyes now."

Daisy said "im not going to be comfortable calling you mom though Ella, im sorry"

Daisy said "im not going to be comfortable calling you mom though Ella, im sorry"

Lizzy sighs and after dinner goes to her stepfather David Jackson's house. "Swear on Diablo I'm an only child." Lizzy demands.

"What?" David asks backing against a stall door.

"You heard me."

"Baby I can't."

"Why not?"

"Well...you are now. You weren't when you were born. You were born and then two minutes later your mother gave birth to a boy. He wasn't breathing...they rushed him to the NICU but...he didn't make it. The doc did a DNA test on both of you and...You are Cooter's daughter and he was my son."

"How's that possible?"

"It's only possible with fraternal twins. A woman can get pregnant by two men in twenty four hours and have a set of twins a child by each man. That's what happened in your mother's case." David says.

"Swear it?"

"On Diablo's life." Lizzy walks over to Diablo's stall and sees him look up at her.

"At least you'll never let me down boy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs and after dinner goes to her stepfather David Jackson's house. "Swear on Diablo I'm an only child." Lizzy demands.

"What?" David asks backing against a stall door.

"You heard me."

"Baby I can't."

"Why not?"

"Well...you are now. You weren't when you were born. You were born and then two minutes later your mother gave birth to a boy. He wasn't breathing...they rushed him to the NICU but...he didn't make it. The doc did a DNA test on both of you and...You are Cooter's daughter and he was my son."

"How's that possible?"

"It's only possible with fraternal twins. A woman can get pregnant by two men in twenty four hours and have a set of twins a child by each man. That's what happened in your mother's case." David says.

"Swear it?"

"On Diablo's life." Lizzy walks over to Diablo's stall and sees him look up at her.

"At least you'll never let me down boy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

back in Daisys room she was letting Ella meet the twins but she was afraid to at first

back in Daisys room she was letting Ella meet the twins but she was afraid to at first

Ella looked and Says "Rosco can't you let Julie off the hook, I don't think that she had helped my nephew get away and listen for me. I feel awful right now, you kept pestering about what my other two nephews were doing and I told you remember and looked what happened as well. Well now, you can't blame me for telling you where Sam and Dean Winchester are at right now. Heck, I don't even the man that know is the guy that says he's Lizzy's brother and you know I've never met him in my life now and that is the honest to god truth and I don't know what cabin or Uncle he is even talking about as well."

Bo looks and Says "You ratted me and Luke out Aunt Ella I knew there was some reason that I didn't like you now. How could we are your nephews now, your own flesh and blood how could you all those years gone by as well, did you know it effected your own son as well now."

Ella looked and Says "Rosco can't you let Julie off the hook, I don't think that she had helped my nephew get away and listen for me. I feel awful right now, you kept pestering about what my other two nephews were doing and I told you remember and looked what happened as well. Well now, you can't blame me for telling you where Sam and Dean Winchester are at right now. Heck, I don't even the man that know is the guy that says he's Lizzy's brother and you know I've never met him in my life now and that is the honest to god truth and I don't know what cabin or Uncle he is even talking about as well."

Bo looks and Says "You ratted me and Luke out Aunt Ella I knew there was some reason that I didn't like you now. How could we are your nephews now, your own flesh and blood how could you all those years gone by as well, did you know it effected your own son as well now."

Back at the Cabin,

Brian Says "My name ain't really Brian Lee Davenport it's actually Brian Lee Jackson and I have a different father than Lizzy. But were twins oh faternal that's the only way that can happen now."

Sam Says "You know I'm concerned it looks like Julie helped you escape from the deputy what if the Sheriff makes a big stink about it now."

Back at the Cabin,

Brian Says "My name ain't really Brian Lee Davenport it's actually Brian Lee Jackson and I have a different father than Lizzy. But were twins oh faternal that's the only way that can happen now."

Sam Says "You know I'm concerned it looks like Julie helped you escape from the deputy what if the Sheriff makes a big stink about it now."

Brian looks and watches Dean pull out his cellphone and he's asking for the hospital number and room where Julie is at right now.

Sam Says "Dean what are you doing, the sheriff if probaly asking her if she knows where were at now?"

Brian looks and watches Dean pull out his cellphone and he's asking for the hospital number and room where Julie is at right now.

Sam Says "Dean what are you doing, the sheriff if probaly asking her if she knows where were at now?"

"But it's not right to have the sheriff blame her for us escaping." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

"But it's not right to have the sheriff blame her for us escaping." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Well go ahead and call him and just show right up then, but you know he's going get Lizzy and Brian in trouble they really helped us now. And are you really ready to face those charges in Baltimore now."

Brian Says "Listen, I don't care what happens to me right now do whatever you feel is necessary Dean."

Sam Says "Well go ahead and call him and just show right up then, but you know he's going get Lizzy and Brian in trouble they really helped us now. And are you really ready to face those charges in Baltimore now."

Brian Says "Listen, I don't care what happens to me right now do whatever you feel is necessary Dean."

"I don't want him to blame Julie but it's like taking the heat off one just to throw it on the other. If I tell him Julie didn't do it he's going to pursue Lizzy and I don't want her in trouble. I just don't know what to do." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't want him to blame Julie but it's like taking the heat off one just to throw it on the other. If I tell him Julie didn't do it he's going to pursue Lizzy and I don't want her in trouble. I just don't know what to do." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Why don't we just turn ourselves in then?"

Brian Says "You could keep running, and you know that Julie is nineteen years old and he might use oh I don't know the times you came to there house harboring or aiding and abetting. You see I'm not a cop so I'm just guessing but they might stick and she keeps talking about the Marines and she won't be able to get in that could with something like that now Dean."

In Julie and Daisy's room

Julie Says "But Rosco's how could've helped Sam and Dean escaped my foot is propped in the air and I can't even stand without those crutches over there. What kind of distraction would've I had been now but I still don't think they did thow, somebody in Baltimore is setting them up now?"

Edited by Julieduke

Brian Says "You could keep running, and you know that Julie is nineteen years old and he might use oh I don't know the times you came to there house harboring or aiding and abetting. You see I'm not a cop so I'm just guessing but they might stick and she keeps talking about the Marines and she won't be able to get in that could with something like that now Dean."

Julie Says "But Rosco's how could've helped Sam and Dean escaped my foot is propped in the air and I can't even stand without those crutches over there. What kind of distraction would've I had been now but I still don't think they did thow, somebody in Baltimore is setting them up now?"

Daisy said "Rosco, none of us couldve helped Dean and Sam escape"

Daisy said "Rosco, none of us couldve helped Dean and Sam escape"

Rosco Says "Just you girls could've doesn't mean anything about your brother now. And it does makes it always happening for Bo and Luke why wouldn't the two of you help out your Winchester cousins now. Oh fine Julie I'll take it off but you do realize something I'll still be watching all of you's and be looking for those two as well."

After Julie is rubbing her left wrist and looks and doesn't say much and watches him leave as well she feels she got a small victory right now. She looks at Daisy and Says "Thanks Sis, I appreciate that and my wrist feels funny it's all puffy right now I think I tugged at it too much or something it's been hurting ever since this morning now."

Edited by Julieduke

Sam Says "But Dean Lizzy did help us escape now and you know he might've seen it now as well. We wouldn't be here right now if wasn't for Lizzy now and even you know that as well, I wonder why he would think Julie would have anything to do with it now. But she was telling me that she's been having a rough time lately she lost a baby and almost two cousins as well, and was kidnapped as well. No wonder she is so moody as well she probaly still has all those pregnancy hormones just yet it takes a while to adjust to losing a baby Dean."

Sam Says "But Dean Lizzy did help us escape now and you know he might've seen it now as well. We wouldn't be here right now if wasn't for Lizzy now and even you know that as well, I wonder why he would think Julie would have anything to do with it now. But she was telling me that she's been having a rough time lately she lost a baby and almost two cousins as well, and was kidnapped as well. No wonder she is so moody as well she probaly still has all those pregnancy hormones just yet it takes a while to adjust to losing a baby Dean."

Julie Says "Daisy, I can't even move my left hand right now I don't remember doing anything to break it now what am I going to do. I can't sign anything with my right oh man I think somebody close to me is going have to handle my paparwork right now with hurts like the dickens can somebody get my nurse button it's on my left side now."

Julie Says "Daisy, I can't even move my left hand right now I don't remember doing anything to break it now what am I going to do. I can't sign anything with my right oh man I think somebody close to me is going have to handle my paparwork right now with hurts like the dickens can somebody get my nurse button it's on my left side now."

"Rosco Lizzy's in the hallway says she wants to talk to you." Jeb says. Rosco looks at him but walks out leaving Julie, Daisy, Enos, Bo, and Jeb in the room. "Not a word, watch this." Jeb says walking over to Julie. He picks up Julie's swelling wrist and concentrates. The swelling goes down and the bone resets itself as if nothing happened. "What do you think?"

Cue anyone.

"Rosco Lizzy's in the hallway says she wants to talk to you." Jeb says. Rosco looks at him but walks out leaving Julie, Daisy, Enos, Bo, and Jeb in the room. "Not a word, watch this." Jeb says walking over to Julie. He picks up Julie's swelling wrist and concentrates. The swelling goes down and the bone resets itself as if nothing happened. "What do you think?"

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Jeb, how did you do that I thought me and Daisy was the only ones with a gift now thanks I appreciate I bet that comes in handy in Iraq now. What is your MOS again now, you know that Bo never told me what his is and I think I want to call that Sargeant and tell him I'm intersected Jeb it's not too late is it and thank you so much. What can you do about my balance then. I trying to figure out how I hurt my wrist to begin with Jeb? I think there somebody after us, because this morning Daisy woke up with a a broken leg and doesn't know how she broke and now my wrist. You know why I want to join the Marines because If you do I'll tell ya now, it's not none of y'll and it's finding out that your really my brother and Daisy is my sister or that my mother is really alive well ever since I turned eighteen Rosco keeps thinking I'm up to no good and I don't like it at all. Half of the tickets I wouldn't pay because they wasn't fair I wasn't even speeding on half of them now."

Rosco walks out to the hallway and Says "Lizzy I seen what you do for Sam and Dean Winchester and that was just wrong now he actually helped them get away now. And why does Julie and you want to leave Hazzard County to beging with isn't it enough with Bo and Jeb leaving. Who's going to help your dad with the repairs now as well, and where is that cabin that Brian was talking about as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.