Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "what?"

Brian Says "Lizzy told me, and I heard what Kevin did to Julie as well that's awful Daisy no wonder she's upset right now but there has to be more right now."

Julie Says "The docters heard our mother has MS, and there running tests and also Bo and James aren't actually my brothers but there my cousins. Actually Jeb is our brother apparently and Daisy the docter wants to run the same test on you as well and he wants Jeb to come in to see if he has it as well."

The Sheriff walks in and Says "Where exactly is this Uncle's cabin of your Brian I need to bring in Sam and Dean Winchester there is a wanted poster on them and well it's the law were talking about and I just heard you tell your sister you gave them directions to it. It pretty much tells me that you know where their at right now and well, can you least tell me where there at actually since they got aways from me there fugitives of the law right now."

Brian and Julie look they knew he was right but Julie Says "Rosco they didn't do it and how come I don't agree with you right now as well, but since Brian knows and I don't right now just ask him and see what he can tell you as well."

Brian Says "I'm not telling you and I don't care what happens I also agree with Julie right now and I admit I was helping them but you don't know what happen in Baltimore as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Brian Says "Lizzy told me, and I heard what Kevin did to Julie as well that's awful Daisy no wonder she's upset right now but there has to be more right now."

Julie Says "The docters heard our mother has MS, and there running tests and also Bo and James aren't actually my brothers but there my cousins. Actually Jeb is our brother apparently and Daisy the docter wants to run the same test on you as well and he wants Jeb to come in to see if he has it as well."

The Sheriff walks in and Says "Where exactly is this Uncle's cabin of your Brian I need to bring in Sam and Dean Winchester there is a wanted poster on them and well it's the law were talking about and I just heard you tell your sister you gave them directions to it. It pretty much tells me that you know where their at right now and well, can you least tell me where there at actually since they got aways from me there fugitives of the law right now."

Brian and Julie look they knew he was right but Julie Says "Rosco they didn't do it and how come I don't agree with you right now as well, but since Brian knows and I don't right now just ask him and see what he can tell you as well."

Brian Says "I'm not telling you and I don't care what happens I also agree with Julie right now and I admit I was helping them but you don't know what happen in Baltimore as well."

Daisy said "wait, Julie, Jeb is our brother, so the order goes, Jeb, Me, and then You"

Julie Says "Brian just tell him the same directions you told them, that's all he wants to know right now!"

Brian Says "No they didn't do anything either, I heard they had escaped and that Dean left eariler well before but sometimes things about he should just forget about what happened as well it's no big deal unless he allreadry called the detectives in Baltimore now that's worst but that's okay he can't seem to find them right now."

Julie Says "Brian your not making this any better on yourself right now!"

Brian Says "Well what are you going to do now?"

Julie Says "Brian you know where they went right but I guess your sticking with helping them out right now, you know it's not the smartest thing right now."

Brian said "but i didnt"

Julie Says "But you just told Lizzy, that you gave them directions and that I wouldn't know where their at right now. How come your changing your story all of sudden right now you even said that their car didn't sound too good now as well."

Julie Says "But you just told Lizzy, that you gave them directions and that I wouldn't know where their at right now. How come your changing your story all of sudden right now you even said that their car didn't sound too good now as well."

Brian put Lilly back down in the crib and said "thats the problem with you Dukes and Winchesters combined, cant keep your mouths shut!" and storms out

Brian put Lilly back down in the crib and said "thats the problem with you Dukes and Winchesters combined, cant keep your mouths shut!" and storms out

Julie Says "I think I offended him, or he don't want to get in trouble hey Rosco I don't know where my cousins went to right now."

Julie Says "I think I offended him, or he don't want to get in trouble hey Rosco I don't know where my cousins went to right now."

Rosco Says "Daisy, Julie and Lizzy you know I got to find Sam and Dean Winchester sometime I can't just forget about like nothing happened now and plus those detectives from Baltimore are coming in to talk with them as well."

Rosco Says "Daisy, Julie and Lizzy you know I got to find Sam and Dean Winchester sometime I can't just forget about like nothing happened now and plus those detectives from Baltimore are coming in to talk with them as well."

Daisy said "when i get outta this bed, Brian is gonna regret those words!"

Daisy said "when i get outta this bed, Brian is gonna regret those words!"

Rosco Says "Well Lizzy, do you know where your Uncle's cabin is at then and where would Brian go to as well. When he stormed off like he did as well it seems like he made Daisy mad as ever now."

Daisy nodded in agreement

Rosco leaves knowing that Lizzy won't tell and he didn't want to upset Julie or Daisy anymore than he had to but he knew he could've pulled something legal on all three of them since he seen Lizzy undo the handcuffs outside as well.

Sam and Dean was getting settled in and seen Brian pull in his 57 Bel Air and Sam Says "Hey I hope that Sheriff doesn't know that he knows where we are right now Dean."

Brian comes and Sam Says "You like Julie don't you know now, well at least your the deputy Sheriff that was quite shock wasn't that Dean now."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.