Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "yeah, its like the time Rosco insisted on checking my jeep"

Julie Says "He's not fair sometimes they didn't do nothing againist I guess he thinks since he's ours and Jeb's cousins they must be up to no good now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodds

Julie Says "Daisy and Lizzy, what if the Sheriff thinks were all trying to protect them you know he won't care about any demon or anything there's that poster I had seen in the post office when I was working last and he might see it from a legal point of view."

Just then Lizzy's brother Brian Lee Davenport walked in and he Says "Hey sis, oh listen I gave the Winchester's the directions to our Uncle's cabin just now and I was thinking of going there because there car doesn't sound too good right now. Did Sam really fling the Sheriff's patrol car that's something I bet he's mad right now as well."

Julie looks and Says "Oh great, so the two of you are letting our cousins stay at your Uncle's place but how can I cover to Rosco and tell him I don't where there at now?"

Brian Says "Julie techincally you don't where their at right now and you know what he can't take you anywhere until the docter release's you from the hosptial and he knows that as well. Well he could pull somethings but don't worry about it for now, everything will work out for your cousins okay."

Julie Says "Daisy and Lizzy, what if the Sheriff thinks were all trying to protect them you know he won't care about any demon or anything there's that poster I had seen in the post office when I was working last and he might see it from a legal point of view."

Just then Lizzy's brother Brian Lee Davenport walked in and he Says "Hey sis, oh listen I gave the Winchester's the directions to our Uncle's cabin just now and I was thinking of going there because there car doesn't sound too good right now. Did Sam really fling the Sheriff's patrol car that's something I bet he's mad right now as well."

Julie looks and Says "Oh great, so the two of you are letting our cousins stay at your Uncle's place but how can I cover to Rosco and tell him I don't where there at now?"

Brian Says "Julie techincally you don't where their at right now and you know what he can't take you anywhere until the docter release's you from the hosptial and he knows that as well. Well he could pull somethings but don't worry about it for now, everything will work out for your cousins okay."

Daisy said "hey Brian, come meet my twins, and did you hear the news about me and Julie"

Daisy said "hey Brian, come meet my twins, and did you hear the news about me and Julie"

Brian walks over and Says "There cute, and what's the news and why is the Sheriff after the Winchesters right now they seem pretty nice now. And it seems that Julie is upset about something she was telling she's been a having a rough time lately now."

Brian walks over and Says "There cute, and what's the news and why is the Sheriff after the Winchesters right now they seem pretty nice now. And it seems that Julie is upset about something she was telling she's been a having a rough time lately now."

Daisy said "me and Julie are actually sisters"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.