Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Maybe it's just sand bags." Lizzy says walking away and stopping in Daisy's room. "Hey what's with the tears?"

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "She's scared or upset right now, they took Mason to save him he stopped breathing Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Daisy laughed for a minute "weve experienced a UFO"

Julie Says "Yeah right, and my ankle isn't sprained Lizzy. Oh by the way what does Dean find so fascinating about he always look at it when he visits me now. My bandage is wet again can you go see what's wrong now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Yeah right, and my ankle isn't sprained Lizzy. Oh by the way what does Dean find so fascinating about he always look at it when he visits me now. My bandage is wet again can you go see what's wrong now."

Lizzy checks it to find that it is wet. "You've been sweating too much." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "i didnt even know that i broke my leg, till now"

Julie Says "You broke your leg Daisy, how did you find out I didn't notice oh here comes my favorite docter he always lecture I think my stitches popped again I wonder why they keeping popping on me now."

Daisy nodded "the doctors said i did but dont know how i did, and i woke up with a cast on"

Julie looks at Daisy and Lizzy and Says "And they don't understand why my stitches keeping busting on me I had it elevated and didn't leave the bed now."

Daisy says "its confused me, i can tell ya that" then Enos came in but was a bit shakey

Julie Says "They want to do some test on my foot to see what's going on right now. And thanks Lizzy but they heard Sam and Dean talk about MS and how our Mom started with it between our ages and I hope it's not that now I'm too young now."

Julie Says "They want to do some test on my foot to see what's going on right now. And thanks Lizzy but they heard Sam and Dean talk about MS and how our Mom started with it between our ages and I hope it's not that now I'm too young now."

Daisy said "me too, i dont believe all this demon dumb stuff"

Daisy said "me too, i dont believe all this demon dumb stuff"

Julie Says "Me either, but the MS thing that Mom has now is scary what if we get it Daisy. Or what about Jeb, he's so young and he's leaving pretty soon as well."

Daisy said "what if Lilly gets it or Mason"

Julie Says "I know, but what about Sam and Dean there young as well. There as a chance they could get it as well. Don't tell Uncle Jesse about this just yet, I want to find out what the test results are first don't worry him if it's not needed Daisy."

Julie Says "I know, but what about Sam and Dean there young as well. There as a chance they could get it as well. Don't tell Uncle Jesse about this just yet, I want to find out what the test results are first don't worry him if it's not needed Daisy."

Daisy said "i wont say anything, promise"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.