Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Lizzy stands and slowly makes her way to Sam and hugs him carefully. "Thank you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Lizzy, there still on you know I think the Sheriff is going to take both me and my brother in and just look over there a minute now he's bent on that we did it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos gets to the door but is stoped by a sharp burning pain in his chest, the demon was taking him over now

The Sheriff was getting done with Dean and Says "I'm sorry but you and your brother is one that poster and I got to do my job you do understand your rights now."

Lizzy sighes and goes over to the wall

Dean starts up the Impala and just leaves and leaves the Sheriff watching him and knowing he's still in trouble right now.

Sam Says "You know we look guilty right now, and this is just going to get worst now Dean."

Dean starts up the Impala and just leaves and leaves the Sheriff watching him and knowing he's still in trouble right now.

Sam Says "You know we look guilty right now, and this is just going to get worst now Dean."

back in the hospital room Daisy is crying "i hope Lizzy and Enos are okay, i cant loose them"

back in the hospital room Daisy is crying "i hope Lizzy and Enos are okay, i cant loose them"

Julie Says "I know they are, and something tells me that Sam and Dean got away and I just having a hardtime with another scene like what happened to Jeb now."

"Hey Sheriff." Lizzy says catching his gaze. "None of that just happened. They came in to see their cousins and they're leaving they had nothing to do with any crime and your car is all scratched up because you took a curve too fast and brushed a tree." Lizzy says. The sheriff nods and goes inside.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Sheriff." Lizzy says catching his gaze. "None of that just happened. They came in to see their cousins and they're leaving they had nothing to do with any crime and your car is all scratched up because you took a curve too fast and brushed a tree." Lizzy says. The sheriff nods and goes inside.

Cue anyone.

Daisy was now in hysterics

Cue anyone.

Sheriff Says "Well they come back around me, I'm searching that Impala of their I think their hiding something the trunk is too low Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.