Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy shook her head "weve seen the wanted posters, this is real"

Dean looked and slipped out the door to his car and got in before anybody could notice and he didn't want that cop seeing what was in the trunk after what his cousin had said now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos sighed and said "i guess i was wrong, but still"

Julie Says "Enos I hate to tell you but Dean just slipped out while we were debating this I guess somethings never change around here. I knew it, I just knew it but Lizzy Dean just left before he could talk to Enos about makes him look guilty right now."

Julie Says "Enos I hate to tell you but Dean just slipped out while we were debating this I guess somethings never change around here. I knew it, I just knew it but Lizzy Dean just left before he could talk to Enos about makes him look guilty right now."

Lizzy touches her temple and starts hyperventilating. "NO...I can't...Sam needed...I tried..." Lizzy sinks to her knees fight the war in her head.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy touches her temple and starts hyperventilating. "NO...I can't...Sam needed...I tried..." Lizzy sinks to her knees fight the war in her head.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Oh my gosh what's wrong Lizzy, and I sure hope that Dean knows this is going to get better he reminds me of myself so much. Hey where Enos go he's gone but he take Sam with him right now."

Julie Says "Oh my gosh what's wrong Lizzy, and I sure hope that Dean knows this is going to get better he reminds me of myself so much. Hey where Enos go he's gone but he take Sam with him right now."

Lizzy finally rises to her feet. "Where's Dean and Sam?" Lizzy asks completely normal.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said shakily with tears in her eyes "E-Enos just took Sam outside so they could find Dean"

Lizzy nods and walks out to find Enos on the ground and Dean and Sam against their car. She sees the hood man from earlier glaring at both of them. "Sir?" She asks.

"Little twit I asked you to do one thing and you can't do it." He growls sweeping his arm at Lizzy who flies back into the wall and crumples to the ground.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said shakily with tears in her eyes "E-Enos just took Sam outside so they could find Dean"

Dean had his doors locked and was about to start the car up and seen Sam and their father taught them never to leave family behind.

Lizzy nods and walks out to find Enos on the ground and Dean and Sam against their car. She sees the hood man from earlier glaring at both of them. "Sir?" She asks.

"Little twit I asked you to do one thing and you can't do it." He growls sweeping his arm at Lizzy who flies back into the wall and crumples to the ground.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Lizzy you know him I can't do anything it's up to you right now."

Cue anyone.

right then Rosco and Boss come back to the hospital and get outta the car and see all this and Rosco runs over to the spot "Enos! Lizzy!" he says to see if they'll wake up

Lizzy curls up trying to fight the control the demon has over her mind. "Sam help he's controlling me please." Lizzy begs.

Cue anyone.

Sam doesn't know that Boss and Rosco are watching and he flings the patrol car at the demon and he's never done that with a car now. Dean would kill him if he did that his Impala now but he needed to focus right now.

Sam doesn't know that Boss and Rosco are watching and he flings the patrol car at the demon and he's never done that with a car now. Dean would kill him if he did that his Impala now but he needed to focus right now.

As soon as the car hits the demon his control breaks and Lizzy is freed. Seeing he can't win this one the demon pushes himself up. "I'll get you two and your family when you least expect it. And you little girl, you will serve me." The demon growl. Then he disappears.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.