Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy smiles "looks like Lilly likes Sam"

Julie Says "Oh that's cute but you do know that the Sheriff finds out that there here well he's going to bring both of them in right Daisy and sorry it's just the way it his sometimes and her fiance is a deputy as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Sam hands Daisy Lilly back then runs but Enos catches his shirt collar

Julie Says "You know that reminds me of that Dierks Bentley song "Life On The Run" doesn't Daisy."

Sam Says "I didn't do it Deputy and I just wanted to visit my family now."

Julie Says "You know that reminds me of that Dierks Bentley song "Life On The Run" doesn't Daisy."

Sam Says "I didn't do it Deputy and I just wanted to visit my family now."

Daisy nodds "i know"

Enos slams Sam against the door frame and says "listen, i dont want you and Dean and the other freakazoids near my friends and family, got it!" Enos was ticked today

Daisy nodds "i know"

Enos slams Sam against the door frame and says "listen, i dont want you and Dean and the other freakazoids near my friends and family, got it!" Enos was ticked today

Sam Says "There my family too Deputy, and the girls are in trouble and even Jeb as well."

"What are you saying?" Dean asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Don't get me wrong, but I did see a wanted poster at the post office where I work at now before I got sick and hurt Dean. And you was never around the three of us before and if that happens to the two of well then so be it can't be keep running from the law forever they'll catch us eventually and how come Mom wouldn't let me look in the trunk I just wanted to see if your car had a bigger one than mine now."

Julie Says "Don't get me wrong, but I did see a wanted poster at the post office where I work at now before I got sick and hurt Dean. And you was never around the three of us before and if that happens to the two of well then so be it can't be keep running from the law forever they'll catch us eventually and how come Mom wouldn't let me look in the trunk I just wanted to see if your car had a bigger one than mine now."

Dean sighes "well talk about this later when everyone here has simmerd down and you two need yalls rest, expecially Daisy"

Dean sighes "well talk about this later when everyone here has simmerd down and you two need yalls rest, expecially Daisy"

At Lizzy's house the door opens slowly and a man enters to see her peacefully sleeping on the couch. "My protege, you've grown." He whispers. Lizzy slowly wakes up and looks around. "How do you feel?"

"Like you should leave." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"We're not completely sure they're after you just that since you're our only family in the area and...you're the only ones we know that have powers they may be after you." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Oh thanks Deputy I don't think I'm going anywhere and Dean your next now."

Due LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.