Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy wasnt even listning she fell asleep with Lilly and Masons's little beds next to her bed

Julie was asleep because the painkiller they gave took the pain away but it was stronger than she usually took herself. Her foot didn't even hurt anymore and she didn't care if she couldn't sleep on her side as well. She was doggone tired right now as well, she hated being hurt or sick and missing work, she missed Mz. Tizdale as well and all the customers and town people she missed driving her car, and the out of towners as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was asleep because the painkiller they gave took the pain away but it was stronger than she usually took herself. Her foot didn't even hurt anymore and she didn't care if she couldn't sleep on her side as well. She was doggone tired right now as well, she hated being hurt or sick and missing work, she missed Mz. Tizdale as well and all the customers and town people she missed driving her car, and the out of towners as well.

Daisy was having peaceful dreams and Enos just sat there watching her

Daisy was having peaceful dreams and Enos just sat there watching her

Sam and Dean had came in and noticed both their cousins were sleeping and Sam Says "Dean, she's was supposed to protect the Post Mistress until she got hurt and sick before that and she's tired right now."

Sam and Dean had came in and noticed both their cousin were sleeping and Sam Says "Dean, she's was supposed to protect the Post Mistress until she got hurt and sick before that and she's tired right now."

"I know...I think something weird's going on with that Lizzy character." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

"I know...I think something weird's going on with that Lizzy character." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "I think she has a gift as well, but just don't what it is right now! And I have a feeling that our cousin is never going to get rid of those crutches now."

"Yeah but what would it be and is it good or evil." Dean asks.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "I don't know all of that right now Dean, and you do know that our Aunt Ella has MS right and she told us once she got those crutches in the trunk that she never got rid of them and hers started to show up between Daisy and Julie's age now.

Sam Says "I don't know all of that right now Dean, and you do know that our Aunt Ella has MS right and she told us once she got those crutches in the trunk that she never got rid of them and hers started to show up between Daisy and Julie's age now.

"If she's evil I don't want her hanging around our cousins." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

"You saying we should wait and see what she does? She doesn't want us around them and she's going to do everything to make sure that doesn't happen." Dean argues.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Well so far, she hasn't harmed either one of them or Jeb which is our cousin as well."

"Maybe she's waiting for the right time." Dean says.

Cue anyone.

Julie wakes up and Says "Who would've done and something ouch again, hey Dean if your going to visit quit bumping my sore foot allreadry okay and get looking at like it's a alien now as well."

Sam Says "Oh she got you big brother now."

Julie wakes up and Says "Who would've done and something ouch again, hey Dean if your going to visit quit bumping my sore foot allreadry okay and get looking at like it's a alien now as well."

Sam Says "Oh she got you big brother now."

"Sorry." Dean says backing away.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.