Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie Says "Someday were going to have a woman president as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Yeah right. And Daisy you're lucky you have these two. I know at times it may not seem like it but trust me you are." Lizzy says. "Bo can we go home?"

"Yeah, see all of you tomorrow." Lizzy and Bo leave and Lizzy holds back her tears as they drive away.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah right. And Daisy you're lucky you have these two. I know at times it may not seem like it but trust me you are." Lizzy says. "Bo can we go home?"

"Yeah, see all of you tomorrow." Lizzy and Bo leave and Lizzy holds back her tears as they drive away.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks over and Says "I wonder what else is wrong with my foot Daisy, the docter looked worried today."

Daisy smiled

Julie wakes up the next morning and her foot hurt even worst then the day before and she pushed her button she was crying right now and she looked at Daisy and Says "Something's wrong with my foot right now Daisy, but I don't know what it is right now?"

Julie wakes up the next morning and her foot hurt even worst then the day before and she pushed her button she was crying right now and she looked at Daisy and Says "Something's wrong with my foot right now Daisy, but I don't know what it is right now?"

The nurse comes in and checks her foot and then calls the doctor. He sighs as he looks at it. "Just like I thought...it's infected." He gives Julie some painkillers and starts working on fixing her foot.

Cue anyone.

The nurse comes in and checks her foot and then calls the doctor. He sighs as he looks at it. "Just like I thought...it's infected." He gives Julie some painkillers and starts working on fixing her foot.

Cue anyone.

Julie had took the painkillers and Says "How did it get infected Nurse, I kept wrapped all the time?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.