Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie Says "I don't know it was her second set of twins, can you imagine when she gets home she never told me if she was married or not Daisy. Oh that brother of mine Lizzy, you can't blame him he's probaly checking you out right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed "Bo, stop! your going out with Lizzy, Enos doesnt look at other girls, unlike some body with playboy magazines!"

Bo Says "There really belong to Luke now, I swear Lizzy I wouldn't lie to you now."

"Bull crap." Lizzy spits.

"Fine, they are mine but I swear to you they're old. I haven't had a new one delivered since we started dating. And I'll even let you check when we get home." Bo says. Lizzy takes his face in her hands and looks directly into his eyes.

When his eyes glaze over she speaks. "The truth about those magazines." Lizzy demands.

"They're old, will show you...love you only you." Bo says. Lizzy shakes her head and then Bo's shoulder. "You've got to stop that."

"Sorry."

"Daisy I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I was just sorta scared about what Lizzy would think."

Cue anyone.

"Just cause she can see the future doesn't mean she sees it all." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "That's true I don't see everything but I do see both of us officers in the branch of the military that we have chosen now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.