Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy nodded "Enos is excited, and Rosco and Boss gave me these strange flowers, i dont know but something seems odd"

Julie Says "Lizzy, I'm ever going to get back to work right now. Wow this right here is keeping my propped up pretty good now can't even move the darn thing now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodded "well at least there will be some good money with Enos being a deputy"

Julie Says "Yeah, but my boyfriend turned out to be a complete jerk Daisy and I lost my baby as well. Now the only thing I really want to do is join the Marines I hope that you and Lizzy understand right now."

"So we'll talk her into coming to see you, enjoy your time off. Catch up on a few books or TV shows." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Hey can you bring my copy of "Gone With The Wind" I'm not done with it yet it's getting good now?"

Julie Says "And Bo your that scoundrel Rhett Bulter and all his daring blockade runs he did as well and he loves Scarlett so much as well."

Lizzy looks at Bo who holds in his laughter knowing it was partially true.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighes "i wonder how that Shannon girl is doing that you told me about Jul"

Julie Says "I don't know it was her second set of twins, can you imagine when she gets home she never told me if she was married or not Daisy. Oh that brother of mine Lizzy, you can't blame him he's probaly checking you out right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.