Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie Says "You know at least the docter can bring me flowers everytime I see him now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy pulled out the flowers Boss and Rosco gave her "Boss and Rosco gave me these dont you find it strange and in the vase is my favortire hershey kiss flavor assortment, caramel and almond,strange but sweet"

Daisy pulled out the flowers Boss and Rosco gave her "Boss and Rosco gave me these dont you find it strange and in the vase is my favortire hershey kiss flavor assortment, caramel and almond,strange but sweet"

Julie Says "I was only teasing Daisy, now it's the same docter everytime that's all. I think he has a crush on me now."

Daisy sighed

"Hey." Lizzy says softly as she walks into Daisy's room. "I brought all your comfort stuff. I thought you might need it. Never did get to give you that baby shower though. I really hope Julie doesn't think the doctor has a crush on her. Usually if it's the same problem over and over you'll end up with the same doctor. It's got something to do with prior patient or something like that."

Cue anyone.

"Hey." Lizzy says softly as she walks into Daisy's room. "I brought all your comfort stuff. I thought you might need it. Never did get to give you that baby shower though. I really hope Julie doesn't think the doctor has a crush on her. Usually if it's the same problem over and over you'll end up with the same doctor. It's got something to do with prior patient or something like that."

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Docter thinks either I have diabetes why it won't heal or it's infected Lizzy, and it's definitly a balance problem I sure this doesn't get in the way of my plans. I really want to go back to work sometime."

Julie Says "Docter thinks either I have diabetes why it won't heal or it's infected Lizzy, and it's definitly a balance problem I sure this doesn't get in the way of my plans. I really want to go back to work sometime."

Daisy says "hey Lizzy, did you know i just had twins, the doctors didnt even know it, neither did I, but there early, im afraid they wont live long enough"

Daisy says "hey Lizzy, did you know i just had twins, the doctors didnt even know it, neither did I, but there early, im afraid they wont live long enough"

Julie Says "I'm sorry Daisy, I hope they will I really do make it now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.