Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

The Nurse Says "Ms. Duke your chariot await I think we might check out that balance problem it sounds like you have you almost fell in Daisy's room right as I was watching. It's not the crutches it's your balance right now and it's funny either."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy was resting then she opend her eyes and saw a surprise that she never thought shed see in her life, Rosco and Boss holding a boquet pink and blue flowers and a card that says "GOOD LUCK!"

Daisy was resting then she opend her eyes and saw a surprise that she never thought shed see in her life, Rosco and Boss holding a boquet pink and blue flowers and a card that says "GOOD LUCK!"

Bo was waiting to see what the docter was going to say about Julie right now.

the doctor said "its a balance thing, itlle get better, and yes, were gonna let her see her neice and nephew then rest, if youd like you can go see Daisy"

Bo looks and Says "I don't mind tonight, she's snores pretty loud, I think she's a lumberjack or something now."

the doctor laughed

Bo Says "What room is she in, I'll come see her after she visit her Niece and nephew now and how did she take the news about staying for a while now. And did you really talk about that restraint she's pretty stubborn you know it might just take that now?"

Bo Says "What room is she in, I'll come see her after she visit her Niece and nephew now and how did she take the news about staying for a while now. And did you really talk about that restraint she's pretty stubborn you know it might just take that now?"

the doctor said "room 201, right next to Daisys room"

the doctor said "room 201, right next to Daisys room"

A Little while later Bo walks in and Says "You know I'm glad that it's your balance Julie and you that was a surprize twins now. And Julie if the docter says stay off your foot he means it and you must like this place now."

Shannon said "i dont know, the doctors just told me, ive already have one set of twins before these, your sister is gonna have her hands full"

Julie Says "And this is my brother Bo and yes thank you for that good luck speech. And wow your having your second set of twins now. Invest in some earplugs when they come now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.