Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Uncle Jesse was shocked but said "of course, go!"

with that they get to the car and when everyones in Daisy says "Bo do not go over any jumps or anything!"

when they get going, Bo is speeding and Rosco comes behind them

Julie Says "Oh crap, my car is fine the tag is up to date I'm not worried and Lizzy took care of tickets which I owe her for right now. I don't know what he wants to stop us for right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

when Daisy was in the hospital and settled in a room Julie and Bo and Enos waited nervoulsly and a few others came too

A Docter walked in and looked and Julie and Says "Young lady, what's it going to take to get you off that foot it's swelling up again geez your stubborn now."

A Docter walked in and looked and Julie and Says "Young lady, what's it going to take to get you off that foot it's swelling up again geez your stubborn now."

there was a cry but the doctor never came out of the room and then a few minutes later there was another cry then the doctor came out of the room "some how Mr. Strate, your wife just had twins when there was only supposed to be one, congrats!"

there was a cry but the doctor never came out of the room and then a few minutes later there was another cry then the doctor came out of the room "some how Mr. Strate, your wife just had twins when there was only supposed to be one, congrats!"

Julie Says "Okay, that I didn't see coming now I'm not perfect now.And doc what do you mean you want admit me as well I'm fine really."

Julie Says "Okay, that I didn't see coming now I'm not perfect now.And doc what do you mean you want admit me as well I'm fine really."

the doctor said "whyd you come in the first place your supposed to be resting"

they heard a thump on the floor and Enos passed out from excitment

the doctor said "whyd you come in the first place your supposed to be resting"

they heard a thump on the floor and Enos passed out from excitment

Julie Says "I don't know, I thought it was a good idea at the time and bandage is all wet again I think I'm sweating at the bottom of my foot or something. Enos, well I'll be he fainted from everything."

Enos woke up a while later "twins now way!" he was happier than any dad

Julie looked and Says "Well Oops I did it again I busted my stitches again Enos, and the docter wants me to stay he says he might use a restraint this time."

Julie Says "Listen I think that's the nurse she going to redo my stitches and the docter is wandering what's going on why they keep getting busted but I did tell about the two falls lately."

Bo said "thats probably why"

Enos came back out "ones a girl, Lilly Marie Strate-Duke, the others a boy, Jake Mason Strate-Duke"

Bo said "thats probably why"

Enos came back out "ones a girl, Lilly Marie Strate-Duke, the others a boy, Jake Mason Strate-Duke"

The Nurse Says "Ms. Duke your chariot await I think we might check out that balance problem it sounds like you have you almost fell in Daisy's room right as I was watching. It's not the crutches it's your balance right now and it's funny either."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.