Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy screamed then but it was a scream of pain and then a panicked Enos leaning in the door way

Julie Says "This can't be good Jeb trust me on this right now? I think the Malones escaped from N.C.I.S. custody for some reason now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed and tried to do what Julie told her

Julie had finally Says "Daisy, I think I can see into the future and don't worry the baby will be fine and you and Enos will be happy in your marriage and I'm going to make a fine officer and so will Lizzy as well. We'll even get teased if were racing to see who can get the higher rank in fact I think I will be higher than Luke now."

Julie had finally Says "Daisy, I think I can see into the future and don't worry the baby will be fine and you and Enos will be happy in your marriage and I'm going to make a fine officer and so will Lizzy as well. We'll even get teased if were racing to see who can get the higher rank in fact I think I will be higher than Luke now."

Daisy looked at her "this is no time for this!" she leaned back and tried to relax but that wasnt they babys plan it seemed

Daisy looked at her "this is no time for this!" she leaned back and tried to relax but that wasnt they babys plan it seemed

Julie Says "That's what Sam was talking about right now, and sorry Lizzy it came out like that but somehow I knew that you and Bo will get married and have kids someday."

Daisy said "what?!"

Julie Says "I'm sorry I can see into the future, it's weird I could tell when I was going to get a grade on a term paper on all kinds of things but this past two weeks I didn't see coming now Daisy sorry I would've warned you about it if I did now."

Julie Says "I'm sorry I can see into the future, it's weird I could tell when I was going to get a grade on a term paper on all kinds of things but this past two weeks I didn't see coming now Daisy sorry I would've warned you about it if I did now."

Enos said "guys we cant wait for the medics, we gotta get her to the hospital now! some one call Doc Appleby"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.