Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo said "then go talk to her, shes got alot to worry about, shes pregnant, afraid of loosing her best friend that shes known since childhood, and shes been through a lot"

Lizzy bit back her answer and walked into the room hugging herself and looking at the floor.

"I think I'll be leaving now. It'll be alright." Jeb says standing and leaving the room.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "come in Liz, im sorry for the way i acted, and i forgive you"

"I'm sorry, I know you're stunned to find out you and Julie are sisters and it wasn't you that I had a problem with. It was just like what you said brought back everything I went through in High school and I panicked. It's not your fault." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm sorry, I know you're stunned to find out you and Julie are sisters and it wasn't you that I had a problem with. It was just like what you said brought back everything I went through in High school and I panicked. It's not your fault." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "i know, im a little touchy too with being pregnant and now being worried about being psychic will affect the baby"

"Maybe...maybe you...you should talk to Sam...I mean he has special gifts as well and maybe...maybe he could help you understand it." Lizzy says real hesitantly.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "and i gotta find a way to tell Enos about this, i dont want him thinking im nuts and dumping me" Enos was right behind Lizzy because she invited him

Daisy said "your gonna think im nuts, but i can read minds, and im afraid to tell you and im afraid whats its gonna do the baby, and me and Julie are sisters i might add"

Julie Says "Bo and Jeb, does this change anything you know I was kind of rude with Sam and Dean as well. It seems that Dean, been through Hell and back if you get what I mean by that I don't know I feel that he's scared of something right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.