Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy sighed "Lizzy, i wanna know what you know"

"My mom said it was a gift until I made her tell me what happened. She said that when I was a baby she found this man standing over me force feeding me a bottle of red liquid. She found out later that it was blood. Now watch. Hey Jeb come here a second." Lizzy calls.

"What?" Jeb asks.

"Go jump your motorcycle off that road that leads over Stix river." Lizzy says.

"There's no way I'd land that you're insane. I'm not messing up my bike for something that stupid." Jeb answers. Lizzy looks at Julie and then at Daisy.

"Now watch his eyes." Lizzy says. She stares directly into Jeb's eyes and repeats the request. "Go jump your bike off the road that leads to Stix river and land in the river." Lizzy says softly. Jeb's eyes glaze over and he turns.

"Jump bike into Stix river. Must jump bike into Stix River." Jeb says heading for the door.

"JEB." Lizzy barks. He shakes his head and turns around.

"What?"

"See...If I hadn't shouted at him he would have done it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"My mom said it was a gift until I made her tell me what happened. She said that when I was a baby she found this man standing over me force feeding me a bottle of red liquid. She found out later that it was blood. Now watch. Hey Jeb come here a second." Lizzy calls.

"What?" Jeb asks.

"Go jump your motorcycle off that road that leads over Stix river." Lizzy says.

"There's no way I'd land that you're insane. I'm not messing up my bike for something that stupid." Jeb answers. Lizzy looks at Julie and then at Daisy.

"Now watch his eyes." Lizzy says. She stares directly into Jeb's eyes and repeats the request. "Go jump your bike off the road that leads to Stix river and land in the river." Lizzy says softly. Jeb's eyes glaze over and he turns.

"Jump bike into Stix river. Must jump bike into Stix River." Jeb says heading for the door.

"JEB." Lizzy barks. He shakes his head and turns around.

"What?"

"See...If I hadn't shouted at him he would have done it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "has Cooter told you anything"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.