Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Then keep it that way and tell them to get the heck out of town or I'll make them regret ever coming here." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Daisy and Says "I never want to see those two ever again their crazier than Mom is now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looks at Daisy and Says "I never want to see those two ever again their crazier than Mom is now."

Lizzy finishes her conversation from her father and walked back into Daisy and Julie's room just in time to hear Julie's sentence. "What if I told you that they may not be as crazy as they seem?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy finishes her conversation from her father and walked back into Daisy and Julie's room just in time to hear Julie's sentence. "What if I told you that they may not be as crazy as they seem?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Oh come on, I don't have any special gifts like Sam was saying Lizzy. What are you talking about Lizzy and you might want to explain something to me as well and what does it have to do with my Mom now."

Julie Says "Oh come on, I don't have any special gifts like Sam was saying Lizzy. What are you talking about Lizzy and you might want to explain something to me as well and what does it have to do with my Mom now."

"Look at me Julie, if someone were asked on the street they'd say I'm 16 at the most but...I can make people believe me really believe me just by looking at them. My mom said it's a gift but...right before she took off she...she told me that...something strange happened to me as a baby. It's...I can look anyone in the eyes and I can convince them to do anything. How else would someone who's 5'3 convince several bartenders that they're 22?" Lizzy asks sighing.

Cue anyone.

"Look at me Julie, if someone were asked on the street they'd say I'm 16 at the most but...I can make people believe me really believe me just by looking at them. My mom said it's a gift but...right before she took off she...she told me that...something strange happened to me as a baby. It's...I can look anyone in the eyes and I can convince them to do anything. How else would someone who's 5'3 convince several bartenders that they're 22?" Lizzy asks sighing.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "whats going on"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.