Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"I think I'm gonna go find out who's in that car out there." Lizzy says heading for the door.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Go ahead, I'm not supposed to be getting up and running around which I don't see how I can when all I ever do is trip now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "If it's mine and Jeb's cousins I don't want to talk to them now."

Cue Anybody

Outside Dean and Sam was standing by their car and they had seen had seen Bo and Lizzy and Dean Says "Listen, I don't mean no harm, but my Aunt Ella tells me that her son and daughter are here and I'm Dean Winchester and this Sam Winchester we just wanted to meet our cousins that's all. And don't believe what you hear from police we didn't do anything as well, sure is a smalltown here as well. I like that population sign that's pretty cool now, and well who are the two of you now."

Outside Dean and Sam was standing by their car and they had seen had seen Bo and Lizzy and Dean Says "Listen, I don't mean no harm, but my Aunt Ella tells me that her son and daughter are here and I'm Dean Winchester and this Sam Winchester we just wanted to meet our cousins that's all. And don't believe what you hear from police we didn't do anything as well, sure is a smalltown here as well. I like that population sign that's pretty cool now, and well who are the two of you now."

"Your worst nightmare if you think you're gonna come in here and hurt my best friend." Lizzy says cracking her knuckles.

"I'm Bo and this little firecracker is my girlfriend Lizzy Davenport. Julie really doesn't want to talk to you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy looked out side "oh no"

"Your worst nightmare if you think you're gonna come in here and hurt my best friend." Lizzy says cracking her knuckles.

"I'm Bo and this little firecracker is my girlfriend Lizzy Davenport. Julie really doesn't want to talk to you." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Sam Says "Listen, were not trying to hurt Julie or Jeb we just want to talk with our cousins you know family and what are you her brother as well I thought she only had one now."

Dean Says "I just want to say hi now, nothing else scouts honor."

Sam Says "Listen, were not trying to hurt Julie or Jeb we just want to talk with our cousins you know family and what are you her brother as well I thought she only had one now."

Dean Says "I just want to say hi now, nothing else scouts honor."

Bo says "you aint goin near Julile, Jeb or Daisy, so GO!"

Dean steps forward "Jeb, we gotta talk to you Julie, and Daisy, we aint gonna hurt anyone"

Jeb Says "I suppose it wouldn't hurt but if your going to tell me and my sister that your demon hunters as well, I don't believe and your a whack job just like my mother is as well. And I don't care if you tell her tell that she abandon my sister because something about not wanting her to get demon blood by six months old what a wacky story she just didn't want her that's all."

Sam and Dean both looked and wandered if she was like Sam at all now.

Jeb Says "I suppose it wouldn't hurt but if your going to tell me and my sister that your demon hunters as well, I don't believe and your a whack job just like my mother is as well. And I don't care if you tell her tell that she abandon my sister because something about not wanting her to get demon blood by six months old what a wacky story she just didn't want her that's all."

Sam and Dean both looked and wandered if she was like Sam at all now.

Daisy and Julie wake up to two guys walking in

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.