Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "i hope your right"

The Next Morning Julie had woken up and was very refreshed she had found her crutches tried to walk to the bathroom but tripped again and she had seen her Uncle Jesse and he picks her up and Says "Come on Julie lean on my side and I'll wait for you you really are having a hard time with these crutches right now but there's something Jeb wants to talk to you about as well it concerns your mother and it's not real pretty. Well she's not here, and she told us to tell you that she loves you as well."

Julie walks and in and sits downs and she was upset and Says "She left me again, what did I do this time was it the Marines thing or was that I had gotten hurt now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Next Morning Julie had woken up and was very refreshed she had found her crutches tried to walk to the bathroom but tripped again and she had seen her Uncle Jesse and he picks her up and Says "Come on Julie lean on my side and I'll wait for you you really are having a hard time with these crutches right now but there's something Jeb wants to talk to you about as well it concerns your mother and it's not real pretty. Well she's not here, and she told us to tell you that she loves you as well."

Julie walks and in and sits downs and she was upset and Says "She left me again, what did I do this time was it the Marines thing or was that I had gotten hurt now."

Daisy who was sitting next to her sighed

Daisy nodded, she was hiding that she made Ella leave and she didnt want to tell Julie about it

Julie Says "Daisy, Mom told me the most ridiculous story I have ever heard she told she was a demon hunter and that her maiden name is Winchester and that my two cousin Sam and Dean do the samething I thought she was playing with me when she told me it now."

Julie Says "Daisy, Mom told me the most ridiculous story I have ever heard she told she was a demon hunter and that her maiden name is Winchester and that my two cousin Sam and Dean do the samething I thought she was playing with me when she told me it now."

Lizzy dropped by that morning after she had eaten breakfast and saying good morning to Bo she slipped into Julie's room just in time to hear Julie's statement. "She told us all that last night. It's like she's crazy or something. No offense." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy dropped by that morning after she had eaten breakfast and saying good morning to Bo she slipped into Julie's room just in time to hear Julie's statement. "She told us all that last night. It's like she's crazy or something. No offense." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Well come on Lizzy, she's joking right there's no such thing as demons and I thought she was funny and was laughing and she walked away from me. Oh come one she couldn't been serious now and these crutches I can't get used to them I tripped this morning as well."

Julie Says "Well come on Lizzy, she's joking right there's no such thing as demons and I thought she was funny and was laughing and she walked away from me. Oh come one she couldn't been serious now and these crutches I can't get used to them I tripped this morning as well."

Daisy looked at Lizzy and sighed then she looked at Julie "im sorry Jul, i got mad and told her she was stupid and she got mad at me and left"

Daisy looked at Lizzy and sighed then she looked at Julie "im sorry Jul, i got mad and told her she was stupid and she got mad at me and left"

"Look Julie even if she was joking about it she took off and didn't fight to stay here. She took off and maybe...maybe you're better off without her." Lizzy says hesitantly.

Cue anyone.

"So don't use them and order the boys to help you out." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "That's a great idea, but how long do you think they will help out because sooner or later I'll have to learn these damm things Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.