Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Daisy, it's alright sometimes people need to hear things they don't want to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Lizzy, you seen her she had that sedative and she's asleep and Bo tells me she's been having a hard time sleeping for the past two weeks now."

Cue Anybody

"Yeah, I know." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "You know I think I might stick around until I go back to Paris Island and have that Sargent come out and talk to my sister Mom made some good points Lizzy, it's her life and we all saying don't do it but what about Julie."

Cue Anybody

Jeb Says "You know I think I might stick around until I go back to Paris Island and have that Sargent come out and talk to my sister Mom made some good points Lizzy, it's her life and we all saying don't do it but what about Julie."

Cue Anybody

"Yeah maybe we should talk to her about it some time. I know she's gonna do what she wants." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah maybe we should talk to her about it some time. I know she's gonna do what she wants." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "We've all been treating her like she's five years old about this right now we keep forgetting she's nineteen years old right now. Shame on us right now, she going to need all the support she can get Lizzy and no more laughing is she trips with the crutches okay."

Cue Anybody

As Lizzy drove home she tried hard not to cry knowing soon Bo would be gone and she'd most likely be in boot camp.

Cue anyone.

Bo was keeping his feeling to himself right now, just sulking and walking in Julie's room and wandering is he being seeing her at Paris Island.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.