Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo Says "At least you had yours for five years, I heard what you told her last month Aunt Ella you didn't even want her now. What's the sudden change of heart now? No wonder my sister so confused right now, last month you was sorry you even had her and now your her best friend make up your mind now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed and looked at him "just calm down, its no use"

Ella Says "I know what everybody's thinking right I left my little girl with Uncle Jesse and never came around but I raised my son don't you think I had my reason that I couldn't explain."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i wouldnt just dump my baby with Enos, im gonna be there for my baby when it gets older and forever till i die! unlike you"

Daisy said "i wouldnt just dump my baby with Enos, im gonna be there for my baby when it gets older and forever till i die! unlike you"

Ella Says "Daisy and everybody I'm a demon hunter I can't bring a newborn around doing that now when she was a baby now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "Ella, theres no such damn thing a as a demon hunter"

Ella Says "Yes there is that's why my kids couldn't come with me then. You see there father thought I was a wack job and told me never to come back again around Jeb, said I was bad influence on him."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont wanna listen anymore Ella, im sorry to be disrespectful, but i really am starting not to believe anything you say"

Ella Says "Fine I'm leaving tell my daughter I said goodbye nobody wants to believe me about this well bye."

Daisy sighed "im gonna get in trouble with Julie"

Bo looks and Says "She'll understand just tell her everything her Mother told us then see what kind of reaction you get.Besides she finally get some sleep after everything that happened she did get my sister to rest after all now."

Bo looks and Says "She'll understand just tell her everything her Mother told us then see what kind of reaction you get.Besides she finally get some sleep after everything that happened she did get my sister to rest after all now."

"I knew she wouldn't stick around." Lizzy mutters.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed

Jeb Says "I heard everything my mother said and Bo your right she is whack job, but she's my mother and it's best if Julie wasn't even around her now. But she did get her some help and she is finally resting as well can't beat that, you know tired and cranky she was getting lately she was starting to get on nerves everybody and I'm being nice I'll tell her in the morning okay."

Jeb Says "I heard everything my mother said and Bo your right she is whack job, but she's my mother and it's best if Julie wasn't even around her now. But she did get her some help and she is finally resting as well can't beat that, you know tired and cranky she was getting lately she was starting to get on nerves everybody and I'm being nice I'll tell her in the morning okay."

Daisy sighed "stilll im sorry"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.