Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Uncle Jesse says "sometimes"

Ella Says "Is Kevin in Jail, Julie told me he had hit her and that's what caused her to lose their baby and that he didn't even want it as well. Makes my blood boil and that he had shoved Daisy as well I sure hope she broke up with him now."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse sighed "i dont know"

Bo had heard his aunt say that and Says "So where was when she was growing and could've used you around Aunt Ella then, I was there and so was Uncle Jesse and the rest of us some kind of mother you turned out to be I'm glad your not my mother now."

Cue Anybody

Bo had heard his aunt say that and Says "So where was when she was growing and could've used you around Aunt Ella then, I was there and so was Uncle Jesse and the rest of us some kind of mother you turned out to be I'm glad your not my mother now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy woke up and looked at Bo and she heard him shout and she said "Julies glad she has a mom that alive"

Daisy woke up and looked at Bo and she heard him shout and she said "Julies glad she has a mom that alive"

Bo Says "At least you had yours for five years, I heard what you told her last month Aunt Ella you didn't even want her now. What's the sudden change of heart now? No wonder my sister so confused right now, last month you was sorry you even had her and now your her best friend make up your mind now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.