Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Lizzy shot a grin at Daisy and tried to hold back her laugh.

Cue anyone.

Ella had waited for Julie to fall asleep and Says "Both of you should be ashamed did you know she had a sedative before she left that wasn't very nice to laugh how she almost tripped over the couch now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ella had waited for Julie to fall asleep and Says "Both of you should be ashamed did you know she had a sedative before she left that wasn't very nice to laugh how she almost tripped over the couch now."

Daisy stoped smileing and she really wasnt in a good mood right now and her hormonel side kicked in "now you listend here, i wasnt laughing at her,i understand what happend to her, and im not gonna make fun of her for it"

Lizzy bows her head trying to look ashamed.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "You ought to, she's stressed out right now with what happened just a few days ago and everything she also was telling me how everybody reacted when she said she wanted to join the Marines I don't think it such a big deal now."

Ella Says "You ought to, she's stressed out right now with what happened just a few days ago and everything she also was telling me how everybody reacted when she said she wanted to join the Marines I don't think it such a big deal now."

Daisy sat down "she doesnt understand that when she leaves that ill have nobody anywhere to talk to or do anything with, everyones leaving"

Daisy sat down "she doesnt understand that when she leaves that ill have nobody anywhere to talk to or do anything with, everyones leaving"

Ella Says "I was thinking of staying you forget I had two kids myself I can help you out and be there is she decides to go it's her life Daisy."

Ella Says "I was thinking of staying you forget I had two kids myself I can help you out and be there is she decides to go it's her life Daisy."

"Daisy...Look Bo's got to do what he has to and so do I but...Luke will still be here and so will Enos you know that don't you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Daisy...Look Bo's got to do what he has to and so do I but...Luke will still be here and so will Enos you know that don't you." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Come on Daisy, think about that as well. If I say I don't approve she just going to join anyways now and even faster she'll think your chasing her away Daisy."

"Morons? No way. A Marine reservist boyfriend is as much as I can take the Army all the way for me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Hey he's my nephew and son is the Marines as well don't worry I understand you want to join what you want to join don't you see that's what my daughter wants as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

Ella Says "Hey he's my nephew and son is the Marines as well don't worry I understand you want to join what you want to join don't you see that's what my daughter wants as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXEnosstrait

Daisy said "first of all Lizzy you getting a marine boyfriend isnt what i meant by that letter thing, and fine she can just go, maybe itle make her and Lizzy happy, theyre probably tired of me too anyway"

Daisy said "first of all Lizzy you getting a marine boyfriend isnt what i meant by that letter thing, and fine she can just go, maybe itle make her and Lizzy happy, theyre probably tired of me too anyway"

Ella Says "Daisy first of all Lizzy and Julie aren't tired of you they just want to do something that's all besides staying in Hazzard there whole life. Well, I can't understand with everything happening to Julie I would consider or think I having a really bad streak of bad luck here not even a rabbit foot can stop it now. In two weeks she got shot at, got Mono, had abortion because her boyfriend made it so that her baby died, got kidnapped and sprained her ankle did I miss anything Daisy now. Can Anybody else add anything right now."

"I know you are doll but we'll be ok. Life comes with a little risk now and then Daisy. And by that you mean him being killed don't you?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "Daisy, who are worried about Bo and Jeb when you say that now I went through that when Julie and Jeb's father went to Vietman now it was hard to watch him go and wonder is he was going to come back now."

Cue Anybody

"I know you are doll but we'll be ok. Life comes with a little risk now and then Daisy. And by that you mean him being killed don't you?" Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "at night i have nightmares of me getting letters saying that you, Julie and Bo are dead and that Roscoes calling me to tell me that Enos is dead, it scares me when the phone rings now it will scare me to check the mail"

Daisy said "at night i have nightmares of me getting letters saying that you, Julie and Bo are dead and that Roscoes calling me to tell me that Enos is dead, it scares me when the phone rings now it will scare me to check the mail"

Ella Says "Oh Daisy, I see what's bothering you right now and Julie was telling me how she was having nightmares about when James and Emy was kidnapped as well."

Ella Says "Oh Daisy, I see what's bothering you right now and Julie was telling me how she was having nightmares about when James and Emy was kidnapped as well."

"Daisy, these fears aren't going to come true. We'll all make it through this you'll see." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.