Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"No. Enjoy time with your mother Julie but I'll have to decline." Lizzy says before walking out.

"Lizzy." Bo calls. He sighs and looks back at Ella. "I'm sorry about her. Lizzy's mom walked out on her when she was about 13. She came here for a visit and when her dad took her home the house was empty. A note said that all of Lizzy's things were in storage and...custody had been transferred to her stepfather. Lizzy blames herself mainly."

Cue anyone.

After the girls leave the house Bo finds Lizzy out in the barn trying not to cry. "It's all right to cry darlin." He says softly. She turns around and after a pathetic look, she launches herself at Bo and sobs on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault she left because she couldn't handle you and she'll have to live with that for all her life. You really don't need her you're perfect the way you are, I know because I love you." Bo says stroking her hair.

"You think?"

"I know."

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "lucky, i cant be lazy, i have to plan for the baby and the wedding" and Daisy was starting to show how the stress was affecting her

Julie Says "Well honestly I can't wait for the time I can do whatever I please and this week will take way too long Daisy. I miss work and seeing everybody around town right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy agreed

"Bo I really hope we haven't upset Daisy by deciding to leave so early." Lizzy says.

"Luke will be here still, and so will Julie and her mom. Daisy will be fine she knows we have to do this." Bo answers. Lizzy thought about it and although she wished it to be true she knew it wasn't to be most likely.

Cue anyone.

"Bo I really hope we haven't upset Daisy by deciding to leave so early." Lizzy says.

"Luke will be here still, and so will Julie and her mom. Daisy will be fine she knows we have to do this." Bo answers. Lizzy thought about it and although she wished it to be true she knew it wasn't to be most likely.

Cue anyone.

Julie, Ella and Daisy got back home after a while and Julie had waited for Ella to bring her crutches and she got a fast lesson and the therapist and told her she's not Richard Petty now so do go really fast with them.

Julie, Ella and Daisy got back home after a while and Julie had waited for Ella to bring her crutches and she got a fast lesson and the therapist and told her she's not Richard Petty now so do go really fast with them.

Daisy was thinking "ive got children all under toddler age, how am i gonna do this"

Hearing Daisy's statement Lizzy looks at her. "You do? I heard you were pregnant but I didn't think you already had kids." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ella brought the crutches around to Julie and Says "Slowly we don't need you fallin and breaking that ankle or anything else, from what your Uncle Jesse tells me you was sick for about two weeks no wander you was disappointed when the doc said a week to ya."

Julie Says "Yeah, can't wait to get back to work Mom, not that mind being at home, but you know I miss the people and everything else as well."

Ella brought the crutches around to Julie and Says "Slowly we don't need you fallin and breaking that ankle or anything else, from what your Uncle Jesse tells me you was sick for about two weeks no wander you was disappointed when the doc said a week to ya."

Julie Says "Yeah, can't wait to get back to work Mom, not that mind being at home, but you know I miss the people and everything else as well."

Daisy said "oh no Lizzy, i must have gotten totally mixed up, this is my first one"

"You and I both know how likely that is." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie had hobbled in she wasn't used to the crutches quite yet nearly tripping over the couch lucky that Uncle Jesse was there and it seemed that somebody was laughing and She Says "Hey, you give these things a try and only one foot now!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport to daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie had hobbled in she wasn't used to the crutches quite yet nearly tripping over the couch lucky that Uncle Jesse was there and it seemed that somebody was laughing and She Says "Hey, you give these things a try and only one foot now!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport to daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "we werent laughing at you directly"

Daisy mocked her behind her back

Julie had her mother's help and she got she one shoe off, and she goes and takes a nap and she just looks exhuasted right now as well. It seems that the sedative the docter gave made her tired she was very high strung with everything happening and it seemed to help calm her down right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.