Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "yeah just a little"

Julie had got there by now, she couldn't even stand on the ankle she really needed help as she got a nurse got her a wheelchair and put the foot up and looked and Says "Ms. Duke what happened this awful right here I would have to say it's broken but we need X-rays first thow and the docter has to confirm as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie had got there by now, she couldn't even stand on the ankle she really needed help as she got a nurse got her a wheelchair and put the foot up and looked and Says "Ms. Duke what happened this awful right here I would have to say it's broken but we need X-rays first thow and the docter has to confirm as well."

Daisy sighed and sat in the waiting room

The doctor looked at the ankle then ran some X-rays and when they finished processing it turned out the ankle was not broken but deeply sprained. "Since it is a sprain and not a break we'll have you keep your ankle wrapped for the next week and a half so it can heal and you must at all costs stay off of it. We'll get you some crutches but it's best if you find a comfortable spot in your house and stick to it for a week. I want you to come see me in seven days and we'll see how you're doing." The doctor said.

Cue anyone.

The doctor looked at the ankle then ran some X-rays and when they finished processing it turned out the ankle was not broken but deeply sprained. "Since it is a sprain and not a break we'll have you keep your ankle wrapped for the next week and a half so it can heal and you must at all costs stay off of it. We'll get you some crutches but it's best if you find a comfortable spot in your house and stick to it for a week. I want you to come see me in seven days and we'll see how you're doing." The doctor said.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "So I get to sit around the house for a little more than week more but how's my Mono going right now Doc Appleby said I was over it as well. Oh this stinks right now, I still can't do nothing right now Mom."

Ella Says "I'm glad you didn't break your foot honey! Listen I have two nephews that are your and Jeb's cousin you should meet them sometime Julie."

Julie Says "So I get to sit around the house for a little more than week more but how's my Mono going right now Doc Appleby said I was over it as well. Oh this stinks right now, I still can't do nothing right now Mom."

Ella Says "I'm glad you didn't break your foot honey! Listen I have two nephews that are your and Jeb's cousin you should meet them sometime Julie."

"You are over your bout of Mono but remember what I said about this foot." The doc answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yes Sir, how come that fact that when I caught I was pregnant does that make it last longer Doc."

Ella Says "Between me and her Uncle Jesse, she'll rest that foot and maybe we'll hide the crutches and listen honey there's plenty of things you can help with sitting down resting now."

Julie Says "Mom, that's not fair and besides what I can I do resting as well?"

Ella Says "Well seeing how Daisy is sick and pregnant well I help with the laundry for your Uncle Jesse and you can fold the clothes for me and I can put them away for you as well. Or you can take the labels off the old magazines and put them to be recycled as well, there's lots of things you can do just resting and you'll be surprized and finish "Gone With The Wind", I might just want to borrow that classic novel after your done now."

Ella Says "Between me and her Uncle Jesse, she'll rest that foot and maybe we'll hide the crutches and listen honey there's plenty of things you can help with sitting down resting now."

Julie Says "Mom, that's not fair and besides what I can I do resting as well?"

Ella Says "Well seeing how Daisy is sick and pregnant well I help with the laundry for your Uncle Jesse and you can fold the clothes for me and I can put them away for you as well. Or you can take the labels off the old magazines and put them to be recycled as well, there's lots of things you can do just resting and you'll be surprized and finish "Gone With The Wind", I might just want to borrow that classic novel after your done now."

Daisy came in the room "hey Julie, is everything okay?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.