Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy says "Ella, Julie, mind if i come along, unless yall want to be alone to work things out, i dont wanna interfere"

Julie Says "Daisy, I can't go anywhere what are you talking about Doc Appleby told me that if I got up and didn't rest that he was going to put my foot in a cast. And your supposed to be resting as well where exactly are we going right now anyways."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed as she was listning

Ella Says "Well Okay you did go through alot but if your hands were tied how did you get ahold of the guys cellphone Julie."

Julie smiles and Says "They wasn't tight enough mom I could grab the cellphone and chunked over the couch and well I felt good about that as well."

Ella Says "Listen Daisy and Julie, I just told Uncle Jesse I'm staying until the two of you are better and that he needs the help as well. I'm sorry for everything and when the two of are feeling better were going to lunch and including Lizzy as well if she wants to now she don't have to."

Julie Says "Mom, you might have to talk to Lizzy about that now?"

Ella Says "Well Lizzy, what do you say you want to go to lunch when these two are doing better and what are you so mad at my daughter about I don't know but it seems to between the two of you now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ella Says "Well Okay you did go through alot but if your hands were tied how did you get ahold of the guys cellphone Julie."

Julie smiles and Says "They wasn't tight enough mom I could grab the cellphone and chunked over the couch and well I felt good about that as well."

Ella Says "Listen Daisy and Julie, I just told Uncle Jesse I'm staying until the two of you are better and that he needs the help as well. I'm sorry for everything and when the two of are feeling better were going to lunch and including Lizzy as well if she wants to now she don't have to."

Julie Says "Mom, you might have to talk to Lizzy about that now?"

Ella Says "Well Lizzy, what do you say you want to go to lunch when these two are doing better and what are you so mad at my daughter about I don't know but it seems to between the two of you now."

"No. Enjoy time with your mother Julie but I'll have to decline." Lizzy says before walking out.

"Lizzy." Bo calls. He sighs and looks back at Ella. "I'm sorry about her. Lizzy's mom walked out on her when she was about 13. She came here for a visit and when her dad took her home the house was empty. A note said that all of Lizzy's things were in storage and...custody had been transferred to her stepfather. Lizzy blames herself mainly."

Cue anyone.

"No. Enjoy time with your mother Julie but I'll have to decline." Lizzy says before walking out.

"Lizzy." Bo calls. He sighs and looks back at Ella. "I'm sorry about her. Lizzy's mom walked out on her when she was about 13. She came here for a visit and when her dad took her home the house was empty. A note said that all of Lizzy's things were in storage and...custody had been transferred to her stepfather. Lizzy blames herself mainly."

Cue anyone.

Daisy just goes to her room and slams the door

Cue anyone.

Ella Says "I understand now she understands what Julie is going through thank you for being there for her I understand she's not your cousin but more of a little sister to you then."

Daisy said "Ella, its hard for me, im pregnant, and i feel Enos is slipping away from me"

Ella Says "I felt that sameway with Jeb and Julie's father when I carried my son, it went away but somehow I don't think he ever wanted Julie don't get me wrong about this now."

Ella Says "I felt that sameway with Jeb and Julie's father when I carried my son, it went away but somehow I don't think he ever wanted Julie don't get me wrong about this now."

Daisy says "Enos wants the baby, he does, and i trust him, but theres something telling me in my head that everything is wrong"

Daisy says "Enos wants the baby, he does, and i trust him, but theres something telling me in my head that everything is wrong"

Ella Says "It will work out, I choose an abortion two years after Julie was born and I've always regretted that decision now."

Daisy sighed "it would break Enos's heart if something happend to the baby"

Ella Says "I also lost a baby as well my husband was heartbroken and somehow I was relieved I was only sixteen when it happen I was too young Daisy. We weren't even married at the time that child would've been Luke's age by now."

Ella Says "I also lost a baby as well my husband was heartbroken and somehow I was relieved I was only sixteen when it happen I was too young Daisy. We weren't even married at the time that child would've been Luke's age by now."

Daisy said "sorry for what i did in the living room"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.