Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie Says "Come on, I know your not really my brother but I understand from pictures of our fathers they were identical twins so the two of you will always be my big brothers it's just I got three instead of two and how could my own momma now want me now and can I get a hug right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jeb Says "Bo I think she just gave you a complienent and you and James have always been brothers to her even Luke as well. So in many ways Julie you have four big brothers not four now and your sure a little spitfire daddy sure did name you right it was idea to name you after Aunt Julie now."

Julie looks and Says "Really, I didn't know it was daddy's idea now what was he like Jeb I just need to know right now."

Jeb Says "Bo I think she just gave you a complienent and you and James have always been brothers to her even Luke as well. So in many ways Julie you have four big brothers not four now and your sure a little spitfire daddy sure did name you right it was idea to name you after Aunt Julie now."

Julie looks and Says "Really, I didn't know it was daddy's idea now what was he like Jeb I just need to know right now."

Daisy is listning from the corner and looks at everyone

Daisy is listning from the corner and looks at everyone

Julie Says "Oh Daisy, if you was wandering what was bothering now that exactly what is was now and I was kind of a brat even I can say that now and I don't know how everybody put up with me now. But I'm grateful I might've never told you what happened last month now, Jeb she wants us to meet her sometime for coffee says she wants to reconnect but I told her that I would think about it as well."

Julie Says "Oh Daisy, if you was wandering what was bothering now that exactly what is was now and I was kind of a brat even I can say that now and I don't know how everybody put up with me now. But I'm grateful I might've never told you what happened last month now, Jeb she wants us to meet her sometime for coffee says she wants to reconnect but I told her that I would think about it as well."

Daisy says "okay"

Julie Says "But Daisy I told my own mother it would be cold day in hell, she didn't want me as a infant I don't want her now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy gets up and glares at Julie with tears in her eyes "Julie you should go, be glad you have a mom thats still alive, i dont, ill never see my mom again, EVER!, you dont know how damn lucky you are Jul!"

Daisy gets up and glares at Julie with tears in her eyes "Julie you should go, be glad you have a mom thats still alive, i dont, ill never see my mom again, EVER!, you dont know how damn lucky you are Jul!"

Julie Says "But Daisy, she didn't and don't worry I kept the number it's just the way she treated me like I was a mistake it just hurt you know."

Julie Says "But Daisy, she didn't and don't worry I kept the number it's just the way she treated me like I was a mistake it just hurt you know."

Just then there is a knock at the door and Mrs. Ella Duke walks in after Uncle Jesse answers and she tells hers that Julie is sick right now. She walks in and Says "Listen Julie and Jeb, I know what the two of you think of me right now, but I was wrong to abandon my daughter the way I did and hello Daisy how you doing today and please everybody don't judge me as well. I just want to reconnect with my daughter and son."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Just then there is a knock at the door and Mrs. Ella Duke walks in after Uncle Jesse answers and she tells hers that Julie is sick right now. She walks in and Says "Listen Julie and Jeb, I know what the two of you think of me right now, but I was wrong to abandon my daughter the way I did and hello Daisy how you doing today and please everybody don't judge me as well. I just want to reconnect with my daughter and son."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Julie looks at her mother and Says "You didn't even want me has a infant why would kind of trouble could've I've been then Mom. I thought my mother was dead and then I run into you at Downtown Atlanta only to find out your didn't want me now that's very fair on me as well."

Ella looks and Says "Oh I regretted giving you to your Uncle Jesse, but he did a great job and you have a great family you look so much like your father as well. Can't you just forgive me for what I did in the past now listen I don't know what happened to you in the past two weeks but you need your mother right now."

Julie Says "What about when I fell off my bike while learning to ride or when I had heartbroken for the first time or what about a week ago when I had to make the hardest choice of my life! I wanted that baby, but he or she was basically dead inside me and It was hard to accept as well. I don't know if I'll ever get over that now it's so hard right now. But you know who's beens there for everything I've been talking about right now it's been my family and Lizzy as well your family no matter what I should've talked to you about what I had to decided a little sooner."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukestrait

Daisy lookes at Ella and sighs "in doing fine"

Daisy lookes at Ella and sighs "in doing fine"

Ella Says "Well that's good Daisy, but I don't really understand why my own daughter is being so cold to me right now."

Julie looks over and Says "Mom, you didn't want me why are you trying to make-up to me right now if you want to know I'm trying to decide if I want to join the Marines right now."

Cue Anybody

Ella Says "Well that's good Daisy, but I don't really understand why my own daughter is being so cold to me right now."

Julie looks over and Says "Mom, you didn't want me why are you trying to make-up to me right now if you want to know I'm trying to decide if I want to join the Marines right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy hated that Julie kept bringing it up

Julie Says "Mom Kevin is in jail right now for hitting Daisy and hitting a officer of the law as well. And I broke up with him as well."

Cue Anybody

Lizzy glared hard at the floor until Bo wrapped his arms around her. "You know, you're both right. Daisy's right when she said you're lucky to have a mom who still wants you to boot. It's not something that should be disregarded easily. It's...It must be like a piece of heaven to gain your mother back in this trying time. But Julie you do have a point. She gave up a lot when she left you with Uncle Jesse. It makes you uncomfortable and possibly a little angry at her. You must be thinking that, how could she do this, did she ever really care? It's got to be hell...but she's trying you have to give her that." Lizzy says holding back tears.

"It'll be alright." Bo whispers.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy glared hard at the floor until Bo wrapped his arms around her. "You know, you're both right. Daisy's right when she said you're lucky to have a mom who still wants you to boot. It's not something that should be disregarded easily. It's...It must be like a piece of heaven to gain your mother back in this trying time. But Julie you do have a point. She gave up a lot when she left you with Uncle Jesse. It makes you uncomfortable and possibly a little angry at her. You must be thinking that, how could she do this, did she ever really care? It's got to be hell...but she's trying you have to give her that." Lizzy says holding back tears.

"It'll be alright." Bo whispers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Mom, I willing to give you a chance but please tell me honestly why you didn't want me was it something I did as a newborn did I cry too much."

Ella Says "It was me honey!"

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.