Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

just then there was a knock on the door and it was Agent Gibbs and Daisy opend it "oh hi Agent Gibbs"

Julie woke up and Says "Hello sorry but I'm tired and the Doc Appleby told me if I don't stay off my foot for three days he's going to put it in a cast on me. I'm not even going to try him on this right here now if theres two people you don't buck it's Uncle Jesse and Doc Appleby now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie woke up and Says "Hello sorry but I'm tired and the Doc Appleby told me if I don't stay off my foot for three days he's going to put it in a cast on me. I'm not even going to try him on this right here now if theres two people you don't buck it's Uncle Jesse and Doc Appleby now."

Agent Gibbs says "its okay, and hi Daisy" and Daisy said "hi"

Agent Gibbs says "oh hes okay"

Julie Says "Well that's good but my foot aches I stepped on nail and I think cracked something as well. You see I was wearing my PJ's and bear foot at the sametime Agent Gibbs and they didn't even match now. Oh did I tell you that I almost took back Kevin, but he hasn't changed not one bit now."

Julie Says "Well that's good but my foot aches I stepped on nail and I think cracked something as well. You see I was wearing my PJ's and bear foot at the sametime Agent Gibbs and they didn't even match now. Oh did I tell you that I almost took back Kevin, but he hasn't changed not one bit now."

Agent Gibbs says "i heard there was a huge fight between him and Enos"

Agent Gibbs says "i heard there was a huge fight between him and Enos"

Julie Says "I heard that as well, he shoved or hit Daisy somehow that is what sparked it right now there and I got to say something a minute he shoved me two weeks ago and caused my baby to die. And I had to get an abortion after the docter showed me there was no activity or heartbeat even Agent Gibbs now."

Julie Says "I heard that as well, he shoved or hit Daisy somehow that is what sparked it right now there and I got to say something a minute he shoved me two weeks ago and caused my baby to die. And I had to get an abortion after the docter showed me there was no activity or heartbeat even Agent Gibbs now."

Agent Gibbs sighes "wow"

Soon Lizzy and Jeb reach the farm after convincing Rosco to lower the amount and paying it off. "You ever do that again Julie Anne Duke and I will force you to pay them on your own." Lizzy says staring down her best friend.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "So I made a mistake Lizzy, and you haven't in your life now. I apprecaite it right now, and you I'm guessing that Jeb told you about the abortion you don't know the whole story right now and if you listen maybe I can tell you my reasons and I didn't take Kevin back in fact Daisy can tell you all about it Lizzy I'm going to sleep right now."

Julie Says "So I made a mistake Lizzy, and you haven't in your life now. I apprecaite it right now, and you I'm guessing that Jeb told you about the abortion you don't know the whole story right now and if you listen maybe I can tell you my reasons and I didn't take Kevin back in fact Daisy can tell you all about it Lizzy I'm going to sleep right now."

Lizzy rolls her eyes and gets the full story from Daisy and although she feels very bad for Julie she can't help but feel that Julie need to take some responsibility for her speeding tickets.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rolls her eyes and gets the full story from Daisy and although she feels very bad for Julie she can't help but feel that Julie need to take some responsibility for her speeding tickets.

Cue anyone.

Julie stirs a little and says something that nobody has no idea why she would be saying it right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisydukeXenosstrait

Julie stirs a little and says something that nobody has no idea why she would be saying it right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisydukeXenosstrait

Julie wakes up and looks at Jeb and Lizzy and then at Jeb and Says "I know something from what a woman told me in Atlanta a month ago, she told me she was my mother and you was my brother and Bo and James are my cousins."

Jeb looked and Says "Our mother is alive, but she died a few years ago I guess she didn't want me even in her lives and it's true Julie. I guess I never told you or anybody else did as well. I know the timing sucks right now of finding it out. That's why I sent you the letter you better to send a letter like the one that helped cleared of me of what I did in Iraq than you little sister. I heard that you held on to that letter tighter than ever now and is it true from what I heard Bo that you had you hands tied and you grabbed the one guys cellphone from him and threw it behind the couch they must've been mad at you after a while Julie."

Julie Says "They was, and I didn't care they was tryin to get ahold of the letter you wrote me Jeb and I wouldn't let them do it. I guess I'm not as fragile as everybody thought I was and one question if Mom was alive why didn't she want me in all the years then."

Jeb Says "I know what it is and it's not real pretty right now Julie, well you see she never want either of us and never even wanted to have any kids as well. But when you was born it was even stronger about not wanting us and she just abandon you at Uncle Jesse's house she told our father either there or at the County Orphanage."

Julie Says "How could she not want me Jeb?"

Julie wakes up and looks at Jeb and Lizzy and then at Jeb and Says "I know something from what a woman told me in Atlanta a month ago, she told me she was my mother and you was my brother and Bo and James are my cousins."

Jeb looked and Says "Our mother is alive, but she died a few years ago I guess she didn't want me even in her lives and it's true Julie. I guess I never told you or anybody else did as well. I know the timing sucks right now of finding it out. That's why I sent you the letter you better to send a letter like the one that helped cleared of me of what I did in Iraq than you little sister. I heard that you held on to that letter tighter than ever now and is it true from what I heard Bo that you had you hands tied and you grabbed the one guys cellphone from him and threw it behind the couch they must've been mad at you after a while Julie."

Julie Says "They was, and I didn't care they was tryin to get ahold of the letter you wrote me Jeb and I wouldn't let them do it. I guess I'm not as fragile as everybody thought I was and one question if Mom was alive why didn't she want me in all the years then."

Jeb Says "I know what it is and it's not real pretty right now Julie, well you see she never want either of us and never even wanted to have any kids as well. But when you was born it was even stronger about not wanting us and she just abandon you at Uncle Jesse's house she told our father either there or at the County Orphanage."

Julie Says "How could she not want me Jeb?"

Jeb Says "I was the most upset when I had heard the they take had kidnapped you and Daisy from Agent Gibbs now. I think you was the other target, sure it makes sense to me at least maybe nobody else right now first go after my ex-girlfriend and then when they really want to get to me go after my family. I heard that almost shot, wasn't you cooperating with those two now."

Julie Says "Hell No, just ask Bo now he could tell you right now I was anything but polite to the two of them. Heck even how one of them point his gun right at me now, and well I got quiet but after a while, Jeb I was making sure I wasn't going quietly with them now and I was going to make it difficult for them as well. Bo went and decked Jake, but that helped and I was glad he did as well he was deserving that as well."

Julie see's Bo and Luke walk in and she Says "Thank you about a couple of days ago, and I guess I didn't know how to tell anybody about a month ago but it was alot for a girl to find out then. How come if you knew I wasn't your sister why didn't you or James ever tell me Bo?"

Jeb Says "I was the most upset when I had heard the they take had kidnapped you and Daisy from Agent Gibbs now. I think you was the other target, sure it makes sense to me at least maybe nobody else right now first go after my ex-girlfriend and then when they really want to get to me go after my family. I heard that almost shot, wasn't you cooperating with those two now."

Julie Says "Hell No, just ask Bo now he could tell you right now I was anything but polite to the two of them. Heck even how one of them point his gun right at me now, and well I got quiet but after a while, Jeb I was making sure I wasn't going quietly with them now and I was going to make it difficult for them as well. Bo went and decked Jake, but that helped and I was glad he did as well he was deserving that as well."

Julie see's Bo and Luke walk in and she Says "Thank you about a couple of days ago, and I guess I didn't know how to tell anybody about a month ago but it was alot for a girl to find out then. How come if you knew I wasn't your sister why didn't you or James ever tell me Bo?"

"Because we always wanted a little sister. When they said that was the story I couldn't go against it." Bo says softly.

Cue anyone.

"Because we always wanted a little sister. When they said that was the story I couldn't go against it." Bo says softly.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Come on, I know your not really my brother but I understand from pictures of our fathers they were identical twins so the two of you will always be my big brothers it's just I got three instead of two and how could my own momma now want me now and can I get a hug right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.