Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "i know, i felt the same way when i was going to tell Enos"

Julie Says "Daisy, how do I approach the subject this ain't easiest thing I've ever had to tell Kevin before now."

Kevin walks and Says "Just let me know what happened from the beginning and I will try to understand Julie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Daisy, how do I approach the subject this ain't easiest thing I've ever had to tell Kevin before now."

Kevin walks and Says "Just let me know what happened from the beginning and I will try to understand Julie."

Daisy jumped "Kevin how could you be so cruel to my cousin!"

Daisy jumped "Kevin how could you be so cruel to my cousin!"

Julie Says "Why do you care, you said that you didn't want a baby and I can keep this a secret anymore when you accidently shoved me at the post office that's when our baby died and I didn't know for two weeks as well."

Kevin Says "Oh my goodness Julie, you was pregnant then why didn't you say something then?"

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Why do you care, you said that you didn't want a baby and I can keep this a secret anymore when you accidently shoved me at the post office that's when our baby died and I didn't know for two weeks as well."

Kevin Says "Oh my goodness Julie, you was pregnant then why didn't you say something then?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy was furious withe Kevin now "Julie, just lay down and rest, and Kevin, get out of this house!" thats when Kevin shoved Daisy for her yelling at him

Daisy was furious withe Kevin now "Julie, just lay down and rest, and Kevin, get out of this house!" thats when Kevin shoved Daisy for her yelling at him

Uncle Jesse Says "Enos, this man just shoved my niece two weeks and it caused her to lose her baby eventually and she just shoved Daisy just now can you do something about this right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "its okay Julie, just you gotta listen to the doctor"

Julie Says "Yeah, well next time I get pregnant I don't want to have to get an abortion and I hated making that decision as well. Lizzy is going to hate for it when she finds out as well but she going to hate Kevin even more when she finds out he was reason why I lost my baby now."

Julie Says "Yeah, well next time I get pregnant I don't want to have to get an abortion and I hated making that decision as well. Lizzy is going to hate for it when she finds out as well but she going to hate Kevin even more when she finds out he was reason why I lost my baby now."

Daisy said "i know"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.