Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Jeb Says "But they made up today, and she keeps telling me how she witnessed Emy-Rae and James get kidnapped and she was helpless to do anything and something that she won't talk about as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Somebody cut her break lines that day too but...we fixed that easily. You're gonna have to ask her Jeb." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Somebody cut her break lines that day too but...we fixed that easily. You're gonna have to ask her Jeb." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "You know she was crying by the pond and then Hughie Hogg came around talking junk to her and he was saying all kinds of things to me as well. And Kevin was around as well, I didn't want to say anything but he was trying to break up her and Kevin and you and Bo. And I had beat him up, and he left and then Rosco came around and we talked for while as well. It was after that she let me drive her car, and then she told me about all the tickets as well, but didn't tell me about the abortion until later almost until we was home and I was shocked as well, I didn't even know she was pregnant Lizzy. Did you even know she was pregnant she was telling how the baby was basically dead inside her and how she didn't want to carry a dead baby now."

Jeb Says "You know she was crying by the pond and then Hughie Hogg came around talking junk to her and he was saying all kinds of things to me as well. And Kevin was around as well, I didn't want to say anything but he was trying to break up her and Kevin and you and Bo. And I had beat him up, and he left and then Rosco came around and we talked for while as well. It was after that she let me drive her car, and then she told me about all the tickets as well, but didn't tell me about the abortion until later almost until we was home and I was shocked as well, I didn't even know she was pregnant Lizzy. Did you even know she was pregnant she was telling how the baby was basically dead inside her and how she didn't want to carry a dead baby now."

"I didn't know that but thank you Jeb. I really love Bo and it's gonna be hard to let him go." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I didn't know that but thank you Jeb. I really love Bo and it's gonna be hard to let him go." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "So you okay, with him going to Texas as well. You do realize I'll be going to South Carolina in a little bit as well. When I'm gone if you don't join the Army take care of my little sister for me because Bo won't be here and she's going to need all the support she can get right now."

Jeb Says "So you okay, with him going to Texas as well. You do realize I'll be going to South Carolina in a little bit as well. When I'm gone if you don't join the Army take care of my little sister for me because Bo won't be here and she's going to need all the support she can get right now."

"I really think I'm gonna join Jeb. I thought Bo said he was going to South Carolina." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.