Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy said "i was nervous on how everyone would react to me being pregnant too, expecally Enos" she didnt know that he was right behind her

Julie Says "Daisy, Enos is here I would leave the room but I think Doc Appleby and Uncle Jesse would both tan my hide especially after what the docter told me about my foot and hi Enos."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy looked at him "hi Enos"

"My god Jeb...So Julie's really your sister and not Bo's? It makes a bit of sense but why didn't you ever say anything in the first place?" Lizzy asks.

"Daisy, if you don't want this baby then we could always put it up for adoption. I know we're young and all but...well we'll make it through this it'll be alright I promise." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"My god Jeb...So Julie's really your sister and not Bo's? It makes a bit of sense but why didn't you ever say anything in the first place?" Lizzy asks.

"Daisy, if you don't want this baby then we could always put it up for adoption. I know we're young and all but...well we'll make it through this it'll be alright I promise." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Yeah, well think about this Bo and Jame's mother died before she was born and she does look more like me how come you never said nothing now. Well also, I was always around and she never asked why we looked so much alike and as my father and Bo's father were identical twins but Mom had the wavy hair now. So nobody ever thought nothing about it before and well I know he's okay with her joining the Marines but I dead set againist it right now I don't want her doing something just to get over losing a baby. Besides I think when the Recruiter finds this out he might make her wait six months before a physical there very strict about this as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Jeb Says "Yeah, well think about this Bo and Jame's mother died before she was born and she does look more like me how come you never said nothing now. Well also, I was always around and she never asked why we looked so much alike and as my father and Bo's father were identical twins but Mom had the wavy hair now. So nobody ever thought nothing about it before and well I know he's okay with her joining the Marines but I dead set againist it right now I don't want her doing something just to get over losing a baby. Besides I think when the Recruiter finds this out he might make her wait six months before a physical there very strict about this as well."

"Nothing you can say will change her mind." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Nothing you can say will change her mind." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Nope, but you know I'm glad she has good reasons but I just don't know about this right now she just like our mother can't talk her out of it. Did you know that Mom didn't want another baby and that's why my sister got given to Uncle Jesse and our Aunt to raise and she never went back to visit her my father didn't want my sister with Uncle at all but couldn't change her mind she going through something when Julie was born."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Jeb Says "Nope, but you know I'm glad she has good reasons but I just don't know about this right now she just like our mother can't talk her out of it. Did you know that Mom didn't want another baby and that's why my sister got given to Uncle Jesse and our Aunt to raise and she never went back to visit her my father didn't want my sister with Uncle at all but couldn't change her mind she going through something when Julie was born."

"I don't think it matters now." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't think it matters now." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "I was old enough to know and I heard them arguing about my sister and I went and cried all night long when Mom went and decided to do that now Lizzy. I wanted to grow up with her around that why when I got older I was always around Uncle Jesse's house."

Jeb Says "I was old enough to know and I heard them arguing about my sister and I went and cried all night long when Mom went and decided to do that now Lizzy. I wanted to grow up with her around that why when I got older I was always around Uncle Jesse's house."

"I'm glad you know and you've helped her but it may not make a difference if you tell her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm glad you know and you've helped her but it may not make a difference if you tell her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "But Lizzy, the Marines can be hard on a woman now! I know but I feel she should know and the reason I sent the letter to her and nobody else you know she is so much like Mom so impulsive and everything. She got married the very same as well, she loved my father and he loved her and one day she just said then lets get married honey."

Edited by Julieduke

Jeb Says "But Lizzy, the Marines can be hard on a woman now! I know but I feel she should know and the reason I sent the letter to her and nobody else you know she is so much like Mom so impulsive and everything. She got married the very same as well, she loved my father and he loved her and one day she just said then lets get married honey."

"I know they can be hard but...Julie's gonna do what she wants when she wants to and nothing can change that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You mean Bo right?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Yeah but he's leaving pretty soon, unless I could take her once her ankle and foot is feeling better listen you want to come and see her after you talk to Rosco about the tickets now and please tell him she still has Mono now."

"I wasn't there. Wish I was though. Maybe then I could have convinced her to get a second opinion." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Julie looked so upset to bring it up and she was just about in tears even thow she keeping but the brave front as well. You know something tells me something happened two weeks ago that's really bothering her right now more than the abortion now."

Jeb Says "Julie looked so upset to bring it up and she was just about in tears even thow she keeping but the brave front as well. You know something tells me something happened two weeks ago that's really bothering her right now more than the abortion now."

"I know she got into it with Kevin but...I'm not sure about what else it could be." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know she got into it with Kevin but...I'm not sure about what else it could be." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "But they made up today, and she keeps telling me how she witnessed Emy-Rae and James get kidnapped and she was helpless to do anything and something that she won't talk about as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.