Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Julie was asleep and then she had this dream about over two weeks ago and it was so real.

A Dream

Frank and Jesse had reached her car and they got there and grabbed her instead instead of pretty little Emy, they had found a way of slowing her down they shot her in the ankle when she tried to run away from them.

Frank came up to her and picked her up and Says "Well you Jesse, maybe that little girl got away but we got a real cutie right here and listen that ankle will sting for a while you was just shot there now. And you won't be giving us any problems now kid and don't worry your brother is here as well."

Julie looked and struggled even thow she knew it was no use to struggle againist somebody bigger than her, Jesse had some rope has Frank had put her in the van they had and he was getting her hands behind her back and she was scared right now and the rope was too tight. They didn't want her looking out the windows so they grabbed a blindfold for her and her brother now and put her down and then Jesse looks and ties a rope around her ankles as well so she can't run off once they get to the cabin now. Julie is uncomfortable and can still here but can't see what's going on right as well she is scared and says "Why take me I wouldn't tell on the two of you's now please just let me go this is very uncomfortable as well. I don't even know where were going right now."

Frank Says "No way, because of you the younger girl got away and so we shot you in the ankle when you fled and grabbed you as well. And besides there's somebody that wants to see you as well. You might as well get used to him right now, because you never seeing Kevin ever again or your family don't worry you'll like him when you see him as well."

Julie wakes up screaming and says "LET ME GO, LET ME GO, I WANT OUT OF THIS VAN RIGHT NOW. WHY DO YOU WANT ME RIGHT NOW I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO THE TWO OF YOU I PROMISE TO FORGET WHAT HAPPENED JUST LET ME GO NOW."

Just the then it seems that she got Bo and Luke's attention and she was crying as well and she looks and says "I bad a nightmare, and I lost a baby it just dawned on me I lost my baby. The couple of times I fainted caused me to lose my baby it's awful what am I going to tell Kevin now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie is sobbing by now and Says "I couldn't keep those guys from kidnapping Emy-Rae and James two weeks ago, why didn't I try to do something to stop them now it's all my fault don't you see it now. And then I let the Malone Brothers in our house and look what happened as well it's all my fault now."

Julie is sobbing by now and Says "I couldn't keep those guys from kidnapping Emy-Rae and James two weeks ago, why didn't I try to do something to stop them now it's all my fault don't you see it now. And then I let the Malone Brothers in our house and look what happened as well it's all my fault now."

Lizzy stared at Jeb unable to think of anything to say and wondering if he was telling truth.

Bo on the other hand was rubbing Julie's back, "You'll be ok...don't worry everything is alright." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy stared at Jeb unable to think of anything to say and wondering if he was telling truth.

Bo on the other hand was rubbing Julie's back, "You'll be ok...don't worry everything is alright." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Jeb Says "Well it's true you see dad was on a run and Mom well she had my sister and left her with Uncle Jesse and our parents that it was best that Uncle Jesse raise her for them. Don't you see she's more like me than Bo in many ways, and that temper why that is just like my Mom now."

Back At the House

Julie Says "I lost a baby, and well it just dawned on me you know this feeling of sadness of losing something well it just hit me now. I guess with everything going on I didn't hit me until now and dream was so real as well. It was so real, you know when I tripped outside that shack I heard something snapped I wondered if broke my ankle."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Jeb Says "Well it's true you see dad was on a run and Mom well she had my sister and left her with Uncle Jesse and our parents that it was best that Uncle Jesse raise her for them. Don't you see she's more like me than Bo in many ways, and that temper why that is just like my Mom now."

Back At the House

Julie Says "I lost a baby, and well it just dawned on me you know this feeling of sadness of losing something well it just hit me now. I guess with everything going on I didn't hit me until now and dream was so real as well. It was so real, you know when I tripped outside that shack I heard something snapped I wondered if broke my ankle."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstriat

Daisy heard all the commotion and came in "is everything okay"

Daisy heard all the commotion and came in "is everything okay"

Julie Says "I had the most awful dream where I was kidnapped and stuck in the same van instead and Emy-Rae had gotten away and they shot in the ankle, and Daisy I have the suddenly feeling of sadness over the baby I lost right now ever since things have settledown I have time to really think about it right now."

Julie Says "I had the most awful dream where I was kidnapped and stuck in the same van instead and Emy-Rae had gotten away and they shot in the ankle, and Daisy I have the suddenly feeling of sadness over the baby I lost right now ever since things have settledown I have time to really think about it right now."

Daisy sighed and looked down

Daisy sighes "i didnt know you were pregnant, i cant believe you didnt tell me, you tell me everything"

Julie Says "Well, I'm the responible one between me and Bo now and look at all those tickets and I was trying to hide that and I didn't know how to tell anybody I didn't even tell Lizzy. Didn't you ever wonder why I was always had rolaids with me or how everything upset my stomach or how I knew about the ginger ale and saltine crackers now yesterday."

Julie Says "Well, I'm the responible one between me and Bo now and look at all those tickets and I was trying to hide that and I didn't know how to tell anybody I didn't even tell Lizzy. Didn't you ever wonder why I was always had rolaids with me or how everything upset my stomach or how I knew about the ginger ale and saltine crackers now yesterday."

Daisy sighed "still it doesnt make a differnce, you could have told me"

Daisy sighed "still it doesnt make a differnce, you could have told me"

Julie Says "I didn't know how, I felt ashamed look at how young we are and what would've the family had said as well. The real truth I was scared stiff when I found out I was pregnant."

Julie Says "I didn't know how, I felt ashamed look at how young we are and what would've the family had said as well. The real truth I was scared stiff when I found out I was pregnant."

Daisy sighed "how do you think i feel when i walk around town and everyone says im in high school and needs to get rid of the baby, people still think im in high school!"

Daisy sighed "how do you think i feel when i walk around town and everyone says im in high school and needs to get rid of the baby, people still think im in high school!"

Julie Says "Daisy, do you think everybody will think I was cold and heartless the docter explained the baby had no heartbeat and even after the ultrasound he showed the baby wasn't even moving even slightly now."

Daisy sighed "i cant believe that Enos and me are having a baby so young"

Julie Says "At least he wants the baby, Kevin told me don't even tell him that I'm pregnant just rid of it and just don't talk to him ever again it was either him or a baby?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.