The Future of the Dukes on DVD

thomamon

If you all are like me, you worry whether or not future seasons of DOH will be released on DVD... Well, if history reoeats itself, perhaps WB will release seasons to coincide with the release of the move to theaters and the release of the movie on DVD. If that holds true, then we should at least get up to season 4 on DVD.

Man, you don't know how much I want the entire show to be released on DVD! LOL

• 2 months later...
Well they just released Season 2 last week or so. Coy and Vance are in Season 5 . It might be a while before they get up to that...

Thanks for the welcome Capt_Redneck. I have both the 1st and 2nd season on DVD(I bought the 2nd season the day it came out). I realize the DVD's are not up to that season yet, but was curious as to how they were going to handle that season once it was time to cross that bridge. I mean I dont know how many people are gonna want to pay $30 bucks for a Coy and Vance season, ya know? Maybe they can sell it together with season 4 in say a $40 dollar package deal or something. Anybody have any thoughts?

I got the first two seasons. They cost less than 30 bucks each at my local Wal-Mart. I'm just anxiously awaiting season 3 now. Been a long time since I seen the uncut "Carnival of Thrills."

And yes, I will get season 5 on DVD. One reason is, for the sake of completeness, and two, because I'd like to see some of those Coy and Vance episodes uncut. Especially "The New Dukes" and the one where Uncle Jesse is blinded by the bank robbers. That was one of the best episodes of the entire series, IMO.