HOW THE ORIGINAL DUKES SHOULD APPEAR IN THE MOVE

ndog62000

It is important that th original cast appear to show those who arn't farmiliar with the show who the REAL Dukes are. Some say the new cast is a joke.

Jessica Simpson can brag to the magisines all she wants about winning the role of daisy but as far as i am concerned she is just a dumb ditsy blonde who won the part due to her good looks and popularity.

Anyways the real dukes should appear in a sehne eather in the town sqaure or the boars nest whale beinng surrunded by all of the hazzard folk.

think of the opening and closing sehnes of the reuinin ,they should come fce to face with the "new phony duke wanna be" cast

to make it even better Gy Waldron and Jay Lizzard should also come face to face along with the dukes The new cast should be critized as being imposters,

Heres the best part

this shene appeas some in the middle of catching the bad guy and after both casts confront each other Tom Woapat and John Schieder hop in the GENERAL LEE and go off to catch the bad guy and save the day and are the heros in the movie. As for Jessica Simpson and that bunch well they can hit the road get out of town.

This sets a balance between fans who want a movie with the original cast

and the producers who think they cn make more money with jessica simpson( even though he wouldn't like this idea)

what are our ideas on how the original cast should appear in this movie???

Do you guys really think that they would want to be in this movie? I'm asking simply because of the fact that everything I've read where either John or Tom are asked about the new movie, it seems like both guys want nothing to do with it. However, Catherine Bach seems to be the one original cast member who seems to support the film, often saying that she'll be glad to lend Jessica Simpson any advice that she might need in portraying Daisy Duke.

I've recently heard a rumor that Ben Jones has been cast as a mayor of a "neighboring county" to Hazzard in the new film. Can anybody confirm this? If this is true, I'm really shocked because out of all of the original cast members, Ben has been the primarily the one voicing out against the new movie from the beginning.

If John or Tom did happen to make cameos in the new film, I would have them steal the General Lee in the very last scene and drive off into the sunset! It would be pretty neat to see them drive away in what's rightfully theirs.

GADuke01

Hey GA,

I really dont think the original Dukes will make a cameo appearance in the new movie, I love the original cast, I grew up with them and they are like child hood heroes of mine. But from what I have been reading, they just arent interested. If I was them I dont think I would be either. I never heard anything about Ben Jones playing a mayor of a nearby county. I think that may be just a rumor. But you never know. I have said this before and I'll say this again, I hope the "new" Dukes dont get above their raising and do this thing right. I just dont want the new cast to make

a mockery out of the original show. take care and se ya around Hazzard...

i always thought of a better storyline for the movie where the old cast were all in the movie and a new generation of dukes battle a new enemy. you could put the whole cast in cameos...like bo and luke handing the general lee to the next generation of the duke family. it would be a good form of respect to the first cast. and showcase some new characters. i figure the only problem with this would be roscoe..since in the reunion he's the new boss. this works with the whole idea of the show....family.

UNFORTINATLY I have to agree. I am 90% positive that the origial cast could have an opertunity to appear in this movie(even if they had to negotiate with the producers), but how much do they really want it?

They have moved on and are doing other things. In an interveiw about Smallville, John Schnieder said he didn't really want a role in this movie

Fans in Baton Ridge are doing an awsome job of ging us the scoope on whats going on down there. I envey you . I wish I could see it for myself

If you do see any of the original cast members in your neak of the woods you be shure to let us know I was bumebed when they decided not to film it in CA beacause i live near WB studio. I got to see a location of the movie Herbe: Fully loaded that was awsome it was in a parking lot of a of a brutanical garen ( I work there) where they film lots of movies (20 Mins from where studios are.

The set was a car show and the love bug was kind of beat up

I also feel that all the original cast members who are able to be in the movie should, i also was woundering why that they just dont make another reunion show, i loved both that they had(the first alittle better)but they were both good. I have nothing against a new cast, its a cool idea, get the dukes back out there, BUT, you cant beat the originals! I am pretty excited to see what it will be like!