June 3, 200818 yr I have just learned of a recent interview with John Schneider.They were discussing the uproar about the Confederate flag and in the interview he said they are going to do their part and the flags will be covered on the cars with a magnet or something.I'll post the links hope it's ok. I hope he was joking around but he sounds serious.We at the CGLFC are trying to get official word about this interview from John himself. AGAIN THIS IS JUST RUMOR AT THIS POINT.However,IF it is indeed confirmed that the flags must be covered I will strongly say we all should boycott Dukesfest. Here is the links it is in 2 parts http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/BauerCTU_2006/?action=view¤t=RedEye_FNC_02_06_2008_01_57_41.flv part 2 http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/BauerCTU_2006/?action=view¤t=TheStrategyRoom_FNC_02_06_2008_01_5.flv
June 3, 200818 yr Author OK WHEW!!! RUMOR DEBUNKED!!! Just got word back from Elly.No Flags will be covered.That's a relief!! Didn't think he was serious but ya never know.
June 4, 200818 yr lol the thing about John is, anyone who knows him well knows he was being sarcastic - it was the subtle '200 general lees are turning up' (as if saying yeah right we're gonna make em all cover up) Anyone who doesn't know him so good wouldn't know that. Shows how good an actor our good ol' boy is! lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.