Movie update

Freddie

Hello,

I wanted to give everyone a update on the movie. Yesterday and today they are filming at the corner of Choctaw and Scenic in Baton Rouge. They are shooting the scenes for the Hazard County Police Dept. Yesterday it was Daisy breaking one of the Duke boys out of jail. They also had a 60's style mustang with Boss Hogg written on it and Burt Reynolds picture on it. Today I rode by there and The black Trans Am from Smokey and the Bandit with the liscense Bandit 4 on it. Tomorrow Clinton is having a Christmas parade and Jessica is supposed to be in the parade and I think they are filmin some scenes during the parade.

They are still in Zachary on Wicker Rd for the rest of this week. I think most of the filming is getting done at night and cops are not going to let you get near it unless you live on that road. All the trailers and stuff is at the church across the road from the Rd. so if anybody wants to try and see or meet anybody thats your best spot.

My little brother is at Moonlight Inn (AKA The Boars' Nest) in French Settlement right now, which is where they are currently filming. Jessica, Sean, and Johnny are all there. He has caught glimpses of them all, but hasn't talked to them yet. He had a conversation with Sway from MTV who is also waiting for them. I am so jealous...I should be there!

I live in French Settlement where moonlight ( The Boar's Nest) is and that is the only place that they are filming this week. They said tonight that they are picking up the set starting tomorrow night. All of the cast members are very nice except no one has heard from Jessica Simpson. Johnny Knoxville is very nice to the children and will give them him autograph before anyone else. Seann William Scott is also very nice. Last night even though he was very tired, he came out to sign autographs and was very nice and eager to meet his fans.