Wisdom

• 4 weeks later...

Ouch, Lizzy! Well, I apologize, I just saw this letter until now. How did it go when you had to go in and have four wisdom teeth removed. I'm sure it hurt a lot-that's pretty drastic to have 4 removed in one day! Ouch! How are you feeling now, I'm hoping that you feel no pain this long!

Laura Duke:D

Lizzy, I'm glad you are pretty much recovered from that. I'm just like Laura, somehow your original post slipped through my attention receptors and this is the first I've heard about it. I guess this is a classic case of "better late than never" so let me take a moment to congratulate you for getting through it. I have no idea what you went through since I've never experienced it but I'm happy to hear that the worst is over for you.

Hi again, Lizzy!

So, when you first got all four pulled out, did you have to eat a liquid diet for awhile? Are you back to eating everything that you always did before you teeth got pulled out?

Hey, that's what the HazzardNet is for: it's a whole family and we all care about you. It's a good thing that you tell all of us what's happening in your life-I know there have been times that I needed to talk to someone, and there have been wonderful people who have helped me when I needed it. I'm glad that you are feeling better, and it won't be much longer until you don't even notice that you are missing teeth.

Talk to you soon!

Laura Duke:D

Hey Roger it's alright better late than never and thanks,

Laura- at first, the same day that i got them pulled (they were pulled in the morning) I couldn't keep anything down but after that i found that applesauce, milk, pudding, mashed potatoes and ice cream were good to eat. By the end of the week everything was back to normal for the most part except no sucking through a straw until the stitches came out. It was just too bad i couldn't have mac and cheese. I probably would have liked it but i've found that about a month ago cheese started making me really sick.

but thanks for the warm wishes.

Lizzy