Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Brian says "Well I don't care the way my sister well they just can't do that Bo I care about her and please don't anybody about what I'm about to do especially Lizzy she probaly think I've going for revenge or something."

Bo says "Then don't tell me and I won't tell her I think this is a very bad idea besides she needs you around here anyways right now. What all that support you should give her right now and it's very good if you go getting yourself in trouble right now."

Brian says "Well listen Bo, let me handle this my own way and besides I too smart to get into trouble as well. That won't happen besides I know what I'm doing right now."

Bo says "So do Lizzy and Julie as well, and look what happen I just don't think this is a very good idea besides there too many there compared to just one. What do you think you can accomplish right now."

Brian says "I have my cb in the Bel-Air and it works and besides nothing bad will happen to me Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Brian Lee Davenport says "Listen, Bo if Dad or Lizzy ask where I'm at please don't tell what I'm up but I want to catch up to myself look what they did to my sister and your sister as well. And I really would wish that Julie would reconsider marrying Micheal he wasn't there when she really needed him and that bothers me a bunch now. Now don't try standing in my way because I'm going to find this Garthe Knight myself how dare he do that to him he just doesn't understand you don't go messing with my sister now, besides I love Julie I wish she would see how much I really do."

Bo says "Well Brian go going I think Micheal Knight just heard that little speach he looks like he wants to talk to you himself now!"

Micheal says "Listen Brian, I don't care how you feel about Julie she's with me and that's just the way it's going to be and what is this just because your unhappy and alone everybody else has to be as well."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie does the samething as well and she says "Okay Lizzy, what's is that you want to tell me I promise not to tell anybody else about this right here okay. What if I want to tell you something that you want to keep quiet as well you ready for the shock of your life allright."

Julie says "Listen Lizzy, I go first and that's my blonde hair isn't natural it used to be but when I hit 21 years old it started to go dark and I mean darker than Luke's color as well. And I know without my hair dyed this color I don't look a thing like brothers right now and I have the same colore as Angel and I'm worried sick about her right now. But one thing thow, please do me one favor and that's it I ever decide not to color my hair don't question my decision and I seriously thinking about quiting my job. Look's what happened in the past week I got to start fighting back I must be the best target in all of Georgia Lizzy."

"Wow, not a natural blonde. I didn't see that one coming. Any way this is bigger than your hair color. Remember how I told you the last guy I was with was a cowboy in town for the rodeo three months ago? Well it wasn't exactly the truth. I was with Luke about five weeks ago. He came up to Atlanta and took me out to dinner and then we came back and things got heated and well...What I'm trying to say is I'm pregnant and Luke's the father. No one knows except the two of us. God Julie I'm so scared. How the heck am I gonna tell Luke he's gonna be a father. I love him to death but I don't want him to be with me just for the kid. We said the next morning that we were better off as friends and nothing else but how am I gonna tell him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Wow, not a natural blonde. I didn't see that one coming. Any way this is bigger than your hair color. Remember how I told you the last guy I was with was a cowboy in town for the rodeo three months ago? Well it wasn't exactly the truth. I was with Luke about five weeks ago. He came up to Atlanta and took me out to dinner and then we came back and things got heated and well...What I'm trying to say is I'm pregnant and Luke's the father. No one knows except the two of us. God Julie I'm so scared. How the heck am I gonna tell Luke he's gonna be a father. I love him to death but I don't want him to be with me just for the kid. We said the next morning that we were better off as friends and nothing else but how am I gonna tell him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wow Lizzy, that's huge but one problem here how long can keep that a secret now."

"Not long I guess maybe a couple more months. What am I gonna do Julie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, don't worry I won't tell anybody but what about this thing about your brother he's bent on revenge and he doesn't like Micheal for some strange reason but I don't know why Lizzy I can't figure this out neither one will talk about it with me."

Julie says "Well, don't worry I won't tell anybody but what about this thing about your brother he's bent on revenge and he doesn't like Micheal for some strange reason but I don't know why Lizzy I can't figure this out neither one will talk about it with me."

"I don't know Julie, he won't tell me either. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Micheal wasn't around when you needed blood? It's like he was so eager to see Angel when the Doctor came out to tell Uncle Jesse what happened but he disappeared when it came to finding out what was wrong with you. And for some reason I can't shake the feeling that he knows Garthe more than he wants to admit." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know Julie, he won't tell me either. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Micheal wasn't around when you needed blood? It's like he was so eager to see Angel when the Doctor came out to tell Uncle Jesse what happened but he disappeared when it came to finding out what was wrong with you. And for some reason I can't shake the feeling that he knows Garthe more than he wants to admit." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, I can understand that but it seems that maybe he had other things on his mind. But I don't he knows Garthe, more than he's saying but I do know that Wilton Knight didn't pick Garthe for the pilot of the KITT and he was pretty upset about that and that's all I know."

Brian Lee Davenport says "Listen, Bo if Dad or Lizzy ask where I'm at please don't tell what I'm up but I want to catch up to myself look what they did to my sister and your sister as well. And I really would wish that Julie would reconsider marrying Micheal he wasn't there when she really needed him and that bothers me a bunch now. Now don't try standing in my way because I'm going to find this Garthe Knight myself how dare he do that to him he just doesn't understand you don't go messing with my sister now, besides I love Julie I wish she would see how much I really do."

Bo says "Well Brian go going I think Micheal Knight just heard that little speach he looks like he wants to talk to you himself now!"

Micheal says "Listen Brian, I don't care how you feel about Julie she's with me and that's just the way it's going to be and what is this just because your unhappy and alone everybody else has to be as well."

Brian looks at Micheal and says "Well, I just don't like you and you say your in love with Julie but when she needed you wasn't there what kind of love is that right there is she was mine I've been there no matter what. You know that me and Julie have more than a type of blood in common right Micheal what do you have in common with her."

Micheal says "What are you trying to say right now?"

Brian says "Figure it out smart guy, I'm not going to tell you and you know that I never told my sister what I have in common with Julie as well."

"Hey sweetie are you alright?" Daisy asked when she walked into the room.

"Julie's fine for the most part. Me, I'm a little freaked out." Lizzy answered.

"What's wrong?" Daisy asked sitting between the two girls. Cooter had told Daisy everything that had been going on lately.

"I...I..." Then sharing a look with Julie Lizzy decided to spill. "I'm pregnant and I don't know how to tell Luke he's gonna be a father." Lizzy said.

"Oh sweetheart." Daisy says gently. "You don't have to tell him."

"What do you mean? Of course I have to tell him it's his kid."

"No, darlin' you let yourself go so much that you miscarried when the doctors were running a couple of tests." Daisy says as gently as she could.

"What? I couldn't've I...Are you sure?" Lizzy asks in shock.

"I'm sorry darlin' Cooter told me that's what the doctors said. You barely made it through your baby couldn't have." Daisy says taking Lizzy's hand. Lizzy looks away from Daisy and her mind starts racing. She pulls her hand from Daisy's and grabs the IV yanking it out and then getting up she races out of the room to the stairs. She makes it halfway up before she ends up collapsing on a landing. "My baby." Lizzy mutters putting her hands protectively over her stomach.

Cue anyone.

"Hey sweetie are you alright?" Daisy asked when she walked into the room.

"Julie's fine for the most part. Me, I'm a little freaked out." Lizzy answered.

"What's wrong?" Daisy asked sitting between the two girls. Cooter had told Daisy everything that had been going on lately.

"I...I..." Then sharing a look with Julie Lizzy decided to spill. "I'm pregnant and I don't know how to tell Luke he's gonna be a father." Lizzy said.

"Oh sweetheart." Daisy says gently. "You don't have to tell him."

"What do you mean? Of course I have to tell him it's his kid."

"No, darlin' you let yourself go so much that you miscarried when the doctors were running a couple of tests." Daisy says as gently as she could.

"What? I couldn't've I...Are you sure?" Lizzy asks in shock.

"I'm sorry darlin' Cooter told me that's what the doctors said. You barely made it through your baby couldn't have." Daisy says taking Lizzy's hand. Lizzy looks away from Daisy and her mind starts racing. She pulls her hand from Daisy's and grabs the IV yanking it out and then getting up she races out of the room to the stairs. She makes it halfway up before she ends up collapsing on a landing. "My baby." Lizzy mutters putting her hands protectively over her stomach.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Wow Daisy, I had no idea what is Luke going to say about this he's going to be devasted or what about Cooter when he finds out Luke's the father as well."

Julie says "Wow Daisy, I had no idea what is Luke going to say about this he's going to be devasted or what about Cooter when he finds out Luke's the father as well."

Julie says "I went through that very years ago and it's never easy and I look it gets easier Lizzy. You might not think so right now but just wait a while I remember thinking that I would never make it but I survived the next five years afterwards. I can still remember Uncle Jesse telling me that it will be okay Daisy, and it seems that Bo was saying that he checked in on Angel. I was thinking there going to have ask somebody int he family right now about any medical seeing how I can't sign anything right now."

"I don't know but I don't want to be the one who has to tell them." Daisy said.

IN the stairwell.

Unbeknownst to Lizzy she had been followed. "Lizzy are you alright?" Bo asked.

"I...Bo what are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you're alright. You bolted out of the room and you're bleeding." Bo says.

"Yeah that kinda happens when you yank an IV out of your arm." Lizzy pauses and looks at Bo. "Let's say hypothetically you're Luke for a second. Do you think you'd be angry if I told you I miscarried your kid?"

"I don't think, as Luke, I would be angry more upset but not angry. Darlin' I don't think Luke could ever be angry at you." Bo replies. “But how did you know you miscarried?â€

“I told Julie I was pregnant and when Daisy came in I told her and she told me I miscarried. How’d you know?â€

“Your father told us, Luke, Brian, and I earlier when the doctors told him. Apparently he told Daisy when she came in after work but he told us not to tell you.â€

“I’m scared of what I’m gonna tell Luke. How is he gonna take when I tell him he had the chance to be a father and then through the carelessness of an idiotic little girl he lost the chance.â€

“You are not careless and you’re not idiotic. You were just going through a rough time and it took something amazing from you.â€

“But still what am I gonna tell him?â€

“You can start with the truth.†Luke said stepping out of the shadows.

“The truth?†Lizzy said frightfully.

“Yes, how long have you known?â€

“A week at most. I did the test and then the doctor confirmed it. I wanted to tell you but...â€

“But what? You weren’t sure if it was mine? It could be that cowboy’s you slept with a month ago.â€

“I was scared to tell you. It wasn’t possible to be anyone else’s. I lied about the dang cowboy. I haven’t slept with a cowboy since three months ago when a rodeo came through Atlanta. You’re the only guy I’ve slept with since the cowboy.†Lizzy spat.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know but I don't want to be the one who has to tell them." Daisy said.

IN the stairwell.

Unbeknownst to Lizzy she had been followed. "Lizzy are you alright?" Bo asked.

"I...Bo what are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you're alright. You bolted out of the room and you're bleeding." Bo says.

"Yeah that kinda happens when you yank an IV out of your arm." Lizzy pauses and looks at Bo. "Let's say hypothetically you're Luke for a second. Do you think you'd be angry if I told you I miscarried your kid?"

"I don't think, as Luke, I would be angry more upset but not angry. Darlin' I don't think Luke could ever be angry at you." Bo replies. “But how did you know you miscarried?â€

“I told Julie I was pregnant and when Daisy came in I told her and she told me I miscarried. How’d you know?â€

“Your father told us, Luke, Brian, and I earlier when the doctors told him. Apparently he told Daisy when she came in after work but he told us not to tell you.â€

“I’m scared of what I’m gonna tell Luke. How is he gonna take when I tell him he had the chance to be a father and then through the carelessness of an idiotic little girl he lost the chance.â€

“You are not careless and you’re not idiotic. You were just going through a rough time and it took something amazing from you.â€

“But still what am I gonna tell him?â€

“You can start with the truth.†Luke said stepping out of the shadows.

“The truth?†Lizzy said frightfully.

“Yes, how long have you known?â€

“A week at most. I did the test and then the doctor confirmed it. I wanted to tell you but...â€

“But what? You weren’t sure if it was mine? It could be that cowboy’s you slept with a month ago.â€

“I was scared to tell you. It wasn’t possible to be anyone else’s. I lied about the dang cowboy. I haven’t slept with a cowboy since three months ago when a rodeo came through Atlanta. You’re the only guy I’ve slept with since the cowboy.†Lizzy spat.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You know what Daisy, what if I had a huge secret that you was keeping from your entire family and you didn't want to say anything out of fear and it might embrass somebody else as well?"

Julie says "You know what Daisy, what if I had a huge secret that you was keeping from your entire family and you didn't want to say anything out of fear and it might embrass somebody else as well?"

"Then I'd say you better think about everyone who's involved in this secret and how it'll effect others before you spill it darlin' you know you don't want to hurt anyone." Daisy replied.

With Lizzy...

"Are you sure I'm the only guy you've slept with in the past five weeks?"

"You're the only guy I've slept with in the past twelve weeks Luke. You're not angry with me are you?" Lizzy looked so hurt and scared Luke could help but go easy on her.

"I'm upset Lizzy. I could never be angry with you just upset. I...I'm upset that you didn't come to me when you couldn't sleep or when you started getting depressed. I'm upset that you let yourself go so far. And most importantly I'm upset that you're sitting here on the steps when you should be in that hospital room recovering." Luke sighed.

"Boys how 'bout you let me talk to Lizzy alone." Uncle Jesse said. The boys exchanged a look and then nodded.

Cue anyone.

"Then I'd say you better think about everyone who's involved in this secret and how it'll effect others before you spill it darlin' you know you don't want to hurt anyone." Daisy replied.

With Lizzy...

"Are you sure I'm the only guy you've slept with in the past five weeks?"

"You're the only guy I've slept with in the past twelve weeks Luke. You're not angry with me are you?" Lizzy looked so hurt and scared Luke could help but go easy on her.

"I'm upset Lizzy. I could never be angry with you just upset. I...I'm upset that you didn't come to me when you couldn't sleep or when you started getting depressed. I'm upset that you let yourself go so far. And most importantly I'm upset that you're sitting here on the steps when you should be in that hospital room recovering." Luke sighed.

"Boys how 'bout you let me talk to Lizzy alone." Uncle Jesse said. The boys exchanged a look and then nodded.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But Daisy, what if this secret would make your best friend and just about everybody else mad as well. Could you spill a secret like that, if I told you got to keep this to yourself."

Julie says "But Daisy, what if this secret would make your best friend and just about everybody else mad as well. Could you spill a secret like that, if I told you got to keep this to yourself."

"I'd think I'd still keep it a secret. It's in the past maybe you should just leave it there." Daisy responds.

With Lizzy...

"Hey Lizzy how do you feel?" Uncle Jesse asked sitting next to Lizzy and wrapped an arm around her.

"Like crap. I just...I'm scared Luke'll never talk to me again and if he does that it'll only be forced and..." Lizzy rambles before telling Uncle Jesse everything on her mind.

Cue anyone.

"I'd think I'd still keep it a secret. It's in the past maybe you should just leave it there." Daisy responds.

With Lizzy...

"Hey Lizzy how do you feel?" Uncle Jesse asked sitting next to Lizzy and wrapped an arm around her.

"Like crap. I just...I'm scared Luke'll never talk to me again and if he does that it'll only be forced and..." Lizzy rambles before telling Uncle Jesse everything on her mind.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I just don't know how long I can keep this secret and especially Micheal is wandering why Brian is so concerned about me right now."

Julie says "I just don't know how long I can keep this secret and especially Micheal is wandering why Brian is so concerned about me right now."

"If it's that big maybe you should talk to Uncle Jesse about it. Do you think we should be worried about Lizzy?" Daisy replies.

"Lizzy, everything will be alright. You know that Luke will never hate you and you're strong enough to make it through this but maybe it's best if you do talk to Luke about everything. You've got family here and we'll all do our best to make sure you come out on top of all this." Jesse says hugging Lizzy.

"Uncle Jesse do you think they'll give me custody of Molly?" Lizzy asks looking up at the old man.

"I think they'd be hard pressed not to." Jesse answers.

Cue anyone.

"If it's that big maybe you should talk to Uncle Jesse about it. Do you think we should be worried about Lizzy?" Daisy replies.

"Lizzy, everything will be alright. You know that Luke will never hate you and you're strong enough to make it through this but maybe it's best if you do talk to Luke about everything. You've got family here and we'll all do our best to make sure you come out on top of all this." Jesse says hugging Lizzy.

"Uncle Jesse do you think they'll give me custody of Molly?" Lizzy asks looking up at the old man.

"I think they'd be hard pressed not to." Jesse answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well Daisy, remember five years when I was dating Brian Lee Davenport well we was married for three months and then we got an annulement but I can't tell you why right now."

Julie says "Well Daisy, remember five years when I was dating Brian Lee Davenport well we was married for three months and then we got an annulement but I can't tell you why right now."

"Honey don't tell Lizzy. You know she'll assume the worst and she won't like you very much." Daisy says. "You have to keep that a secret."

Cue anyone.

"Honey don't tell Lizzy. You know she'll assume the worst and she won't like you very much." Daisy says. "You have to keep that a secret."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, as long as Brian doesn't say anything about me being his ex-wife but it don't really consider him my ex-husband we was only married three months Daisy."

Julie says "Okay, as long as Brian doesn't say anything about me being his ex-wife but it don't really consider him my ex-husband we was only married three months Daisy."

"I don't think he'll say anything. It probably hurt him more than it did you; to know he had a chance with you and then he let it all slip away." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Daisy I'll tell you exactly what happened someday but just you and me okay."

"Alright." Daisy sighed not knowing if she wanted to hear it.

With Lizzy...

"Uncle Jesse I think I'm gonna go find Luke and talk to him." Lizzy said.

"Just remember that whether or not you want to believe it Luke does love you and you need to figure out how you feel about him." Jesse says.

"Thank you." Lizzy says standing to go find Luke. Unfortuntately when she stands her weakness returns and she collapses again.

"You can come out now boys." Jesse says supporting Lizzy with one arm. "Luke take her back to her room and Bo go get a doctor."

The boys follow his instructions and soon she's back on her bed with a doctor looking over her.

Cue anyone.

"Alright." Daisy sighed not knowing if she wanted to hear it.

With Lizzy...

"Uncle Jesse I think I'm gonna go find Luke and talk to him." Lizzy said.

"Just remember that whether or not you want to believe it Luke does love you and you need to figure out how you feel about him." Jesse says.

"Thank you." Lizzy says standing to go find Luke. Unfortuntately when she stands her weakness returns and she collapses again.

"You can come out now boys." Jesse says supporting Lizzy with one arm. "Luke take her back to her room and Bo go get a doctor."

The boys follow his instructions and soon she's back on her bed with a doctor looking over her.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, I'm sorry it was quite a shock but I didn't know that either as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.