Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Brian says "Yeah, and so does Micheal as well and they want to sue the docter for Medical Malpractice right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"She probably won't win. Not unless she has doctor's reports. There wasn't any proof. Either that or they'll just try to pay her off." Lizzy says easing back into her pillows.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"She probably won't win. Not unless she has doctor's reports. There wasn't any proof. Either that or they'll just try to pay her off." Lizzy says easing back into her pillows.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Luke, what if that was your girlfriend and she told she was pregant and then she decided to abort the baby like it was trash to her. How would you feel about that right there you know I overheard Julie saying that us guys don't know what is like when a baby is lost but she's so wrong I feel empty right now."

Brian says "Luke, what if that was your girlfriend and she told she was pregant and then she decided to abort the baby like it was trash to her. How would you feel about that right there you know I overheard Julie saying that us guys don't know what is like when a baby is lost but she's so wrong I feel empty right now."

"I'd be devastated. To think that someone was capable of doing that to an innocent child...it makes me angry." Luke says.

"Brian I'm so sorry. I don't know how anyone can do something like that. You would have been a great dad. Think my baby brother a dad. It's gotta hurt so bad. It'll be ok eventually I know it will. You'll pull through. If she could do that to you she doesn't deserve you." Lizzy states taking Brian's hand.

Cue anyone.

"I'd be devastated. To think that someone was capable of doing that to an innocent child...it makes me angry." Luke says.

"Brian I'm so sorry. I don't know how anyone can do something like that. You would have been a great dad. Think my baby brother a dad. It's gotta hurt so bad. It'll be ok eventually I know it will. You'll pull through. If she could do that to you she doesn't deserve you." Lizzy states taking Brian's hand.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Yeah, and just think dad would've had a grandchild on the way and all that is gone in one docter's visit they treat it so casual it's a procedure, but it's really murder if you ask me Lizzy."

Brian says "Yeah, and just think dad would've had a grandchild on the way and all that is gone in one docter's visit they treat it so casual it's a procedure, but it's really murder if you ask me Lizzy."

"I know Brian I'll be here for you. It's alright." Lizzy says. Luke sat back watching the pair knowing once again Lizzy had slipped into a role of the protector as much as she didn't want to. It seemed to Luke that it was a habit Lizzy would never break.

Cue anyone.

"I know Brian I'll be here for you. It's alright." Lizzy says. Luke sat back watching the pair knowing once again Lizzy had slipped into a role of the protector as much as she didn't want to. It seemed to Luke that it was a habit Lizzy would never break.

Cue anyone.

Brian had kept the secret that his dad told him about Lizzy for now know that the longer she didn't know the harder this would for her and everybody around here as well.

Brian had kept the secret that his dad told him about Lizzy for now know that the longer she didn't know the harder this would for her and everybody around here as well.

Luke looked between the siblings hoping that Brian wouldn't be stupid or stubborn enough to let Lizzy know about the miscarriage. Just then Bo came in the room.

"Hey Bo what's up?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Luke looked between the siblings hoping that Brian wouldn't be stupid or stubborn enough to let Lizzy know about the miscarriage. Just then Bo came in the room.

"Hey Bo what's up?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "It's Angel she asked me if Julie regretted having her and I told her the truth and that she loved her very much. Luke, she knows how she got here and we all knew that was going to come out sooner or later now. How was supposed to answer that she let herself go and that Uncle Jesse had talked to her about taking care of herself and how she didn't believe that she pregant as well. That's all in the past, and I don't want her to know all of that right there. Luke, we need to talk outside a minute and please I feel that something is wrong right now is my sister she is so sad since she found out do you think she'll ever get over that. But she was funny she liked when she couldn't feel her right arm thow."

Cue LizzyJacksom-Davenport

Bo says "It's Angel she asked me if Julie regretted having her and I told her the truth and that she loved her very much. Luke, she knows how she got here and we all knew that was going to come out sooner or later now. How was supposed to answer that she let herself go and that Uncle Jesse had talked to her about taking care of herself and how she didn't believe that she pregant as well. That's all in the past, and I don't want her to know all of that right there. Luke, we need to talk outside a minute and please I feel that something is wrong right now is my sister she is so sad since she found out do you think she'll ever get over that. But she was funny she liked when she couldn't feel her right arm thow."

"You mean when Julie was pregnant with Angel she didn't believe it?" Lizzy asks.

"Not at first. Until she got the morning sickness." Luke says before following Bo into the hallway making sure the door was shut behind them. "What is it Bo?"

Cue anyone.

"You mean when Julie was pregnant with Angel she didn't believe it?" Lizzy asks.

"Not at first. Until she got the morning sickness." Luke says before following Bo into the hallway making sure the door was shut behind them. "What is it Bo?"

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Luke, she's in the room crying and she telling saying we don't know what it feels she can't say. When I my son was stillborn I cried like a baby she tends to forget that and I'm sure you can understand what's she going through right now. I think needs to talk to Uncle Jesse."

Bo says "Luke, she's in the room crying and she telling saying we don't know what it feels she can't say. When I my son was stillborn I cried like a baby she tends to forget that and I'm sure you can understand what's she going through right now. I think needs to talk to Uncle Jesse."

"You think Julie's gonna listen to him? I know he cares and all but if she's not listening to us will she really listen to him?" Luke asks.

"Excuse me gentlemen but we need to move this patient." A nurse says with a couple of men behind her.

"Where to?" Luke asks.

"Down the hall. We need the space." The nurse says.

Cue anyone.

"You think Julie's gonna listen to him? I know he cares and all but if she's not listening to us will she really listen to him?" Luke asks.

"Excuse me gentlemen but we need to move this patient." A nurse says with a couple of men behind her.

"Where to?" Luke asks.

"Down the hall. We need the space." The nurse says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Can I go with you, I want to know where your moving my sister to now. Were very close, and I almost lost her so I seen a little moody you can understand besides if you went through what I'm going through you would understand as well."

Bo says "What's with Lizzy's sister he looks very mad about something right now and he looks just like the sameway when Cooter found out what happened to Lizzy and he realized what happened as well."

Brian says "Can I go with you, I want to know where your moving my sister to now. Were very close, and I almost lost her so I seen a little moody you can understand besides if you went through what I'm going through you would understand as well."

"I don't see why not." The nurse sighs. The men move her down the hall where when the door is pushed open Luke smirks.

"I don't know if putting her in here's a good idea." Luke says.

"And why not?" The nurse asks.

"Hi ya roomie." Lizzy says looking at Julie.

Cue anyone.

"I don't see why not." The nurse sighs. The men move her down the hall where when the door is pushed open Luke smirks.

"I don't know if putting her in here's a good idea." Luke says.

"And why not?" The nurse asks.

"Hi ya roomie." Lizzy says looking at Julie.

Cue anyone.

Julie smiles and says "Hey you look like the truck ran you over Lizzy."

Bo walks down there and says "Hey there both smiling right now, maybe they needed that right now? Now can you tell me what about Brian he looks mad about something right now."

Julie smiles and says "Hey you look like the truck ran you over Lizzy."

Bo walks down there and says "Hey there both smiling right now, maybe they needed that right now? Now can you tell me what about Brian he looks mad about something right now."

"I look like a truck ran over me? I feel like a truck ran over me. And just please don't ask why Brian's upset." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I look like a truck ran over me? I feel like a truck ran over me. And just please don't ask why Brian's upset." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Why don't figure out about Micheal he just told he had to do something and that he'll be back. You know I think he's mad because he got ambushed eariler that can really effect ya sometimes Lizzy. He's not as young as his son right now and I know he shouldn't let that bother him as well. Can you believe my docter lied to me four times and didn't even think about do you know how that makes me feel."

Julie says "Why don't figure out about Micheal he just told he had to do something and that he'll be back. You know I think he's mad because he got ambushed eariler that can really effect ya sometimes Lizzy. He's not as young as his son right now and I know he shouldn't let that bother him as well. Can you believe my docter lied to me four times and didn't even think about do you know how that makes me feel."

"Probably makes you really upset." Lizzy says. "But you know I think Doctors are stupid anyway."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You don't think Micheal or Brian will do anything stupid now there both upset about what happened to us and Angel now."

"My brother is stubborn and an idiot who acts too quick much like yours. If they're not talked out of it they're gonna end up in more trouble than they can handle. I wish they hadn't gotten in the way to begin with. We could have out smarted them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"My brother is stubborn and an idiot who acts too quick much like yours. If they're not talked out of it they're gonna end up in more trouble than they can handle. I wish they hadn't gotten in the way to begin with. We could have out smarted them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well, no more stubborn than mine but he's doesn't look like he wants to do anything stupid he doesn't understand who he's dealing with right now.Lizzy, let's face if we was at that Steel Mill any longer we both would've passed out and without proper care what kind of shape would've we been in. I shudder to think they would've know what to do if I would've had an Asthma attack now, they didn't look too smart as well. And you was stronger than me but look how weak you are right now what kind of since would've that made if we was still there. And besides do you realize with Asthma you can't take Advila or most pain relievers the most they do is bring me a heating pad, and that doesn't work as well as you might think Lizzy."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie says "Well, no more stubborn than mine but he's doesn't look like he wants to do anything stupid he doesn't understand who he's dealing with right now.Lizzy, let's face if we was at that Steel Mill any longer we both would've passed out and without proper care what kind of shape would've we been in. I shudder to think they would've know what to do if I would've had an Asthma attack now, they didn't look too smart as well. And you was stronger than me but look how weak you are right now what kind of since would've that made if we was still there. And besides do you realize with Asthma you can't take Advila or most pain relievers the most they do is bring me a heating pad, and that doesn't work as well as you might think Lizzy."

Back In the Hallway it seems that Brian went past him and he says "What are you think right now Brian, we can't do that besides I don't nothing happening to you or me right now and whatever your planning I'm not helping you as well. I know your upset but my sister is hurt as well and it seems that your really upset right now."

Brian says "Well Bo, I can't just sit here and do nothing besides who says I'm planning anything right now. I just want to go out for a drive right now and it seems that everybody thinks I'm up to something right now."

Bo says "Your just like your father Brian, you should've seen when he heard what happened to Lizzy and Julie why he was so mad that he forget you was coming here to visit."

Back In the Hallway it seems that Brian went past him and he says "What are you think right now Brian, we can't do that besides I don't nothing happening to you or me right now and whatever your planning I'm not helping you as well. I know your upset but my sister is hurt as well and it seems that your really upset right now."

Brian says "Well Bo, I can't just sit here and do nothing besides who says I'm planning anything right now. I just want to go out for a drive right now and it seems that everybody thinks I'm up to something right now."

Bo says "Your just like your father Brian, you should've seen when he heard what happened to Lizzy and Julie why he was so mad that he forget you was coming here to visit."

Brian says "Well I don't care the way my sister well they just can't do that Bo I care about her and please don't anybody about what I'm about to do especially Lizzy she probaly think I've going for revenge or something."

Bo says "Then don't tell me and I won't tell her I think this is a very bad idea besides she needs you around here anyways right now. What all that support you should give her right now and it's very good if you go getting yourself in trouble right now."

Brian says "Well listen Bo, let me handle this my own way and besides I too smart to get into trouble as well. That won't happen besides I know what I'm doing right now."

Bo says "So do Lizzy and Julie as well, and look what happen I just don't think this is a very good idea besides there too many there compared to just one. What do you think you can accomplish right now."

Brian says "I have my cb in the Bel-Air and it works and besides nothing bad will happen to me Bo."

"Julie you're my best friend and I've never lied to you. Maybe I've kept a few things from you before but I've never straight out lied to you. I'm gonna ask you to do something that's really important to me. I need you to spit swear, like we did when we were kids, I need you to spit swear to me that you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you. You can't tell Micheal, Luke, Bo, Brian, Uncle Jesse, no one. Please promise me." Lizzy says noticing the room is empty save the two of them. Then she spits in her hand and holds it out to Julie.

Cue Julieduke.

"Julie you're my best friend and I've never lied to you. Maybe I've kept a few things from you before but I've never straight out lied to you. I'm gonna ask you to do something that's really important to me. I need you to spit swear, like we did when we were kids, I need you to spit swear to me that you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you. You can't tell Micheal, Luke, Bo, Brian, Uncle Jesse, no one. Please promise me." Lizzy says noticing the room is empty save the two of them. Then she spits in her hand and holds it out to Julie.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie does the samething as well and she says "Okay Lizzy, what's is that you want to tell me I promise not to tell anybody else about this right here okay. What if I want to tell you something that you want to keep quiet as well you ready for the shock of your life allright."

Julie says "Listen Lizzy, I go first and that's my blonde hair isn't natural it used to be but when I hit 21 years old it started to go dark and I mean darker than Luke's color as well. And I know without my hair dyed this color I don't look a thing like brothers right now and I have the same colore as Angel and I'm worried sick about her right now. But one thing thow, please do me one favor and that's it I ever decide not to color my hair don't question my decision and I seriously thinking about quiting my job. Look's what happened in the past week I got to start fighting back I must be the best target in all of Georgia Lizzy."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie does the samething as well and she says "Okay Lizzy, what's is that you want to tell me I promise not to tell anybody else about this right here okay. What if I want to tell you something that you want to keep quiet as well you ready for the shock of your life allright."

Julie says "Listen Lizzy, I go first and that's my blonde hair isn't natural it used to be but when I hit 21 years old it started to go dark and I mean darker than Luke's color as well. And I know without my hair dyed this color I don't look a thing like brothers right now and I have the same colore as Angel and I'm worried sick about her right now. But one thing thow, please do me one favor and that's it I ever decide not to color my hair don't question my decision and I seriously thinking about quiting my job. Look's what happened in the past week I got to start fighting back I must be the best target in all of Georgia Lizzy."

Back In Angel's room she looked around and she got a sharp pain in her side and she pressed her buttom she never felt this before why she was saying how she was healthy as a horse and now the docter's telling she has Asthma and she has low blood iron as well. And that he wanted to give her a full physical to see if there was anything else that they had missed, and she knews that her cousin Cassidy has a mild risk of getting Asthma as well. That same docter, even said if it was up to him right now that he wouldn't give her a clean bill of health to play basketball this was just too much for a girl her age to handle all by herself right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.