Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

Julie walks out and see's Lizzy talking with Luke and she says "Excuse me, but if you want to be a character witness for you about the custody trial I will. And I guess you didn't know this but Angelena is Molly's half-sister and I just told her but she don't believe this I think she needs you to talk to her about this here Lizzy?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

"As far as it goes for you testifying I really wouldn't mind. I mean you were always the good kid when we hung out you never got into trouble. Cindy would come out with me occasionally but you were always studying. It was like I was the troublemaker, anyone could see that. Cindy got in to trouble when ever I caused it and she was around but you were always too busy studying or working to come out and party. Michael told me about the relationship between Angelena and Molly and I can talk to her but I don't know if she'll listen. To find out that you have a family you didn't know about has to be hard on her." Lizzy answered.

"Do you really think it's a good idea that Julie testifies for you Lizzy?" Luke asked.

"Why not?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know, maybe the district attorney will see it as a way to discredit you even farther. I mean Julie has some blood relation to Molly because of Angelena and they may see Julie as someone who wants to take over custody."

"Yeah, I think you may be right."

"You said it yourself Lizzy, you didn't want to get them involved because it may make it more complicated than it has to be." Cooter added.

"I don't know just give me some time to think on this." Lizzy said to Julie.

Julie says "As I saying, Lizzy this is very personal and it seems that Uncle Jesse just told me a bombshell and I don't know what to think about this right here. Well, you see I locket I have on has the picture of the family that I thought was right and well it might not be right as much as I think it is. I still can't believe Micheal found this at the cabin I wish they just throw the other thing way. Okay here goes, you see Uncle Jesse just told me he found out when I was three months old he found out that I'm wasn't my father's daughter according the blood test and they never could tell my parents about it but my father didn't care he loved me no matter what. And Uncle Jesse, has this letter that my mother wrote to my father when he was in prison and I really don't know no If I was to find out who my real father is actually. I'm happy knowing that Dad was James Ray Duke and Mom was Jessie Lee Tropicana and my brothers are Jesse Spenser and Bo Duke. Why should I want to know any different what if my real father is a real jerk and don't want nothing to do with me? Then all the time, of knowing his name has been wasted. What should I do Lizzy? Okay, if you was me would read the letter that might tell you the name of your real father."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

"I did, when I was 17 or did you forget that I told you that? My dad, the one who raised me, David Jackson, will always be my number one dad, he will always be the man I'll run to when I have no one else but my father Cooter Davenport will always be the man who gave me life. In my case my father turned out to be a nice guy. He brought me a whole new world to look at and relationships with people I wouldn't have known other wise. So the way I found out that David wasn't my real dad was different from how you found out about James but in essence they have the same result. The man who raised us isn't who we thought he was. No matter what you do, you'll always be left with a what if. If you don't open the letter the what if is 'what if I had read it and he turns out to be really nice.' If you do open the letter and meet him the what if is 'if I didn't open it would my life still turn out this way?' The way I see it is, James Duke will always be your dad and this other man will always be your father. Any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad. With that being said there's also the thought that maybe your mom never told the other man that he was a father. Maybe he doesn't know about you. The decision is yours, just don't take it lightly."

Cue anyone.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As far as it goes for you testifying I really wouldn't mind. I mean you were always the good kid when we hung out you never got into trouble. Cindy would come out with me occasionally but you were always studying. It was like I was the troublemaker, anyone could see that. Cindy got in to trouble when ever I caused it and she was around but you were always too busy studying or working to come out and party. Michael told me about the relationship between Angelena and Molly and I can talk to her but I don't know if she'll listen. To find out that you have a family you didn't know about has to be hard on her." Lizzy answered.

"Do you really think it's a good idea that Julie testifies for you Lizzy?" Luke asked.

"Why not?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know, maybe the district attorney will see it as a way to discredit you even farther. I mean Julie has some blood relation to Molly because of Angelena and they may see Julie as someone who wants to take over custody."

"You said it yourself Lizzy, you didn't want to get them involved because it may make it more complicated than it has to be." Cooter added.

"I did, when I was 17 or did you forget that I told you that? My dad, the one who raised me, David Jackson, will always be my number one dad, he will always be the man I'll run to when I have no one else but my father Cooter Davenport will always be the man who gave me life. In my case my father turned out to be a nice guy. He brought me a whole new world to look at and relationships with people I wouldn't have known other wise. So the way I found out that David wasn't my real dad was different from how you found out about James but in essence they have the same result. The man who raised us isn't who we thought he was. No matter what you do, you'll always be left with a what if. If you don't open the letter the what if is 'what if I had read it and he turns out to be really nice.' If you do open the letter and meet him the what if is 'if I didn't open it would my life still turn out this way?' The way I see it is, James Duke will always be your dad and this other man will always be your father. Any man can be a father but it takes a real man to be a dad. With that being said there's also the thought that maybe your mom never told the other man that he was a father. Maybe he doesn't know about you. The decision is yours, just don't take it lightly."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Thanks Lizzy, and excuse me Luke there is something I got to do before Bo and Angelena gets home and if James Duke thought of me as his daughter than even thow I never met the man he is my father."

Julie walks in the house and looks at Uncle Jesse and says "I don't care about the letter would be okay if you just burned in the fireplace for me before that stubborn daughter and brother of mine gets home in the General."

Uncle Jesse tosses the letter that his brother lost in the house years ago and toss's it in the fireplace and him and Julie watches it burn it ashes.

Angelena: Rosco is your father?!

Bo Say What?!

cue Julieduke

Bo says "Listen here Angel, Rosco ain't my father and he isn't your grandfather as well just get that notion out of your mind. He's nice when he wants to be but that just because you haven't lived here long enough to know him. And just for future referance your Grandfather's name was James Duke, and he was very nice he would've liked you Julie. You a spitfire just like your Grandmother was you're lucky that about you remind me so much of Mom. The last thing I heard I from my Mother before the crash was Son of ***** and then her ex-husband hit our car. She only cussed when felt it was needed."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Bo says "Listen here Angel, Rosco ain't my father and he isn't your grandfather as well just get that notion out of your mind. He's nice when he wants to be but that just because you haven't lived here long enough to know him. And just for future referance your Grandfather's name was James Duke, and he was very nice he would've liked you Julie. You a spitfire just like your Grandmother was you're lucky that about you remind me so much of Mom. The last thing I heard I from my Mother before the crash was Son of ***** and then her ex-husband hit our car. She only cussed when felt it was needed."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Balladeer: Oh Boy, I sure hope Julie made the right decision right here she might want to know for something in the future. She just doesn't care, I think it something that Bo had said to her and Angelena before he left don't you.

Cue anybody

Julie says "Thanks Lizzy, and excuse me Luke there is something I got to do before Bo and Angelena gets home and if James Duke thought of me as his daughter than even thow I never met the man he is my father."

Julie walks in the house and looks at Uncle Jesse and says "I don't care about the letter would be okay if you just burned in the fireplace for me before that stubborn daughter and brother of mine gets home in the General."

Uncle Jesse tosses the letter that his brother lost in the house years ago and toss's it in the fireplace and him and Julie watches it burn it ashes.

Uncle Jesse says "Julie wait a minute there is photo I want to show you and you made the right decision and other medical information you may never need to know. But I know the name of your real father and I'm not telling Angelena, Bo or Jesse or anybody that might get curious. If you ever need for a medical reason just let me okay. Well, wait a minute or ya here it's his the picture I took of the first time your father fed you at the hospital he bugged me to bring my camera and I did."

Uncle Jesse walks over and gets the dusty photo out and it's his brother and niece as a newborn baby he looks at Julie and hands it to her.

Julie takes the picture and study's it for a while and says "Do you mind If I make a copy of it so when I think of Dad I'll always know what he looked liked. And look at the way he's holding me as If I'm glass and I'll brake any second here. Oh when Bo and Angelena gets home I'm going to show them this photo and then let Lizzy talk to Julie maybe she can't get her to believe that Molly is her half-sister as well."

Uncle Jesse says "I still remember him singing when he brought over the boys and he just singing "Kiss An Angel Good Morning by Charlie Rich" that was his favorite song of all time and everytime he came from seeing you at the hospital he just smiled with the biggest grin he could give."

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, That's it from what you told me James Duke is my father not whatever name was in that letter that is the sweetest story he ever told me and besides before Bo and Angelena left in the General Lee he told me and Angelena no matter were Dukes and I believe it."

Angelena: So Uncle bo' date=' Rosco isn't my grandfather? My grandfather is dead right?

cue anyone[/quote']

Bo says "Your Grandfather died when your mother was three months old and I wish you would quit asking about this right here. I was only joking when I said that my sister was like him in ways okay."

"Why not?" Lizzy asked.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, I really don't want to take Molly away from Lizzy besides you know me very well and I'm too busy with work to take care of a baby. I really hope that Lizzy gets custody of Molly she lost our best friend Cindy she will be a really good Mom towards Molly as well."

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, I really don't want to take Molly away from Lizzy besides you know me very well and I'm too busy with work to take care of a baby. I really hope that Lizzy gets custody of Molly she lost our best friend Cindy she will be a really good Mom towards Molly as well."

Uncle Jesse says "Julie, you shouldn't be telling me this but try telling Lizzy about this right here she wouldn't here this from you. And your a really good friend and besides your right you don't have any time for a baby in your life at the moment. I wish you go back about twenty years and if you would've thought about that Julie, then you would've either had a abortion or put Angelena up for adoption and then what would have right now. Only twenty years of regret okay, and please the way Micheal Knight looks at you give him a chance he just adores you right now and don't think because of your age and your career you won't have anymore babies because sometime you just don't know what you can do in life. I was your age when Luke first came here and just think If I would thought of what you would've at that time. Well soon before we knew Daisy, your brother and you as well."

Julie says "Allright Uncle Jesse, I keep that in mind I guess. You sometimes lately I just think about I'm selfish at time and I think it's wonderful what you do for me and brother and my cousins as well. And I will talk to Micheal, and I've noticed that as well and Angelena once told me that I too busy with work."

Uncle Jesse says "Julie, you shouldn't be telling me this but try telling Lizzy about this right here she wouldn't here this from you. And your a really good friend and besides your right you don't have any time for a baby in your life at the moment. I wish you go back about twenty years and if you would've thought about that Julie, then you would've either had a abortion or put Angelena up for adoption and then what would have right now. Only twenty years of regret okay, and please the way Micheal Knight looks at you give him a chance he just adores you right now and don't think because of your age and your career you won't have anymore babies because sometime you just don't know what you can do in life. I was your age when Luke first came here and just think If I would thought of what you would've at that time. Well soon before we knew Daisy, your brother and you as well."

Julie says "Allright Uncle Jesse, I keep that in mind I guess. You sometimes lately I just think about I'm selfish at time and I think it's wonderful what you do for me and brother and my cousins as well. And I will talk to Micheal, and I've noticed that as well and Angelena once told me that I too busy with work."

Uncle Jesse says "Listen Julie why don't you thank Micheal for finding your locket and let him know much you like him."

Julie says "Okay Uncle Jesse, I'm not a Nun now don't worry he'll get a thank you he'll never forget now!"

Julie walks out of the house and plants a big kiss on Micheal Knight and he is surprized and he kisses her back getting the attention of eveybody there. Congressman Tropicana just smiles remembering the first time he did that is front of his wife's parent much to their dismay right after church was over. Allthough he didn't know his future father-in-law was the Preacher he sure was embrassed after that right there.

Micheal and Julie look at each other, and Julie says "The last time I did that was at this Camp in New York and it was the Camp Counsler and he just had Harley Micheal."

Micheal says "Well that was a very good thanks you and very spur of the moment look at the look your grandfather is giving me over there."

Julie says "Oh that's okay, how do you think him and my grandmother had five girls now."

Micheal says "Julie, I don't believe I guess your wilder than I thought you was than."

Julie says "Now that was liberating right there after everything I've been through today and Uncle Jesse noticed the way you look at me as well. How long have you had feelings for me and don't worry I'm going to die in your arms like Stevie, not If I have anything to say about Micheal."

Uncle Jesse says "Listen Julie why don't you thank Micheal for finding your locket and let him know much you like him."

Julie says "Okay Uncle Jesse, I'm not a Nun now don't worry he'll get a thank you he'll never forget now!"

Julie walks out of the house and plants a big kiss on Micheal Knight and he is surprized and he kisses her back getting the attention of eveybody there. Congressman Tropicana just smiles remembering the first time he did that is front of his wife's parent much to their dismay right after church was over. Allthough he didn't know his future father-in-law was the Preacher he sure was embrassed after that right there.

Micheal and Julie look at each other, and Julie says "The last time I did that was at this Camp in New York and it was the Camp Counsler and he just had Harley Micheal."

Micheal says "Well that was a very good thanks you and very spur of the moment look at the look your grandfather is giving me over there."

Julie says "Oh that's okay, how do you think him and my grandmother had five girls now."

Micheal says "Julie, I don't believe I guess your wilder than I thought you was than."

Lizzy choked on air as Julie kissed Michael trying to see where that had come from. "That one came from out in left field." She muttered tuning in just in time to hear Julie's comment about the camp counselor. "I can't believe you didn't get in trouble for kissing Jason like that, but I did love that Harley. It was the funnest thing I got to ride that summer." Lizzy says.

"Wasn't that the summer Cooter sent you to Wolf Creek summer cam in New York?" Luke asked.

"The very same." Lizzy answered.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy choked on air as Julie kissed Michael trying to see where that had come from. "That one came from out in left field." She muttered tuning in just in time to hear Julie's comment about the camp counselor. "I can't believe you didn't get in trouble for kissing Jason like that, but I did love that Harley. It was the funnest thing I got to ride that summer." Lizzy says.

"Wasn't that the summer Cooter sent you to Wolf Creek summer cam in New York?" Luke asked.

"The very same." Lizzy answered.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Hey, don't look at me like that Julie kissed me first and besides my lips responded and Julie your a great kisser and sorry about that happening in front of all of you. And Julie your a real wild child when you want to be if we keep that up I think that Angelen and Mike will be sharing a sibling."

Julie says "Whoa, Micheal is was just a kiss now don't jump ahead of me now? I was just thanking you finding my locket I hadn't seen it Twenty years and besides Uncle Jesse suggested it."

Micheal says "Ya, well maybe you ought to lose something else than Julie."

Kitt says "Hey You Get a Room, there's young Mustang around here he's brand now he can't being seeing that right there."

Micheal says "Hey, don't look at me like that Julie kissed me first and besides my lips responded and Julie your a great kisser and sorry about that happening in front of all of you. And Julie your a real wild child when you want to be if we keep that up I think that Angelen and Mike will be sharing a sibling."

Julie says "Whoa, Micheal is was just a kiss now don't jump ahead of me now? I was just thanking you finding my locket I hadn't seen it Twenty years and besides Uncle Jesse suggested it."

Micheal says "Ya, well maybe you ought to lose something else than Julie."

Kitt says "Hey You Get a Room, there's young Mustang around here he's brand now he can't being seeing that right there."

"As interesting as that may be, KITT's right, either get a room or cut it out. I won't have you corrupting my friend that way." Lizzy answered leaning back against Luke who instantly tightened his grip.

Cue Julieduke.

"As interesting as that may be, KITT's right, either get a room or cut it out. I won't have you corrupting my friend that way." Lizzy answered leaning back against Luke who instantly tightened his grip.

Cue Julieduke.

Julie says "Oh come on Luke, you could kiss Lizzy in front of me I'm not a kid anymore."

"WHAT?" Lizzy and Cooter asked loudly.

Cue anyone.

Micheal says "Julie, I think you got there attention and your not an angel anymore!"

Julie says "I've been trying to tell you that and even in Camp I wasn't an Angel just ask Lizzy over there."

Micheal says "Julie, I think you got there attention and your not an angel anymore!"

Julie says "I've been trying to tell you that and even in Camp I wasn't an Angel just ask Lizzy over there."

"I want to know what this is about Luke kissing me. He doesn't even like me like that." Lizzy protested.

"But you do like him right? You didn't deny that." Cooter accused.

"Um well...you see...uh...you should have seen Julie at camp man that girl was evil if you got in her way about the guy she liked." Lizzy deflected.

Cue anyone.

"I want to know what this is about Luke kissing me. He doesn't even like me like that." Lizzy protested.

"But you do like him right? You didn't deny that." Cooter accused.

"Um well...you see...uh...you should have seen Julie at camp man that girl was evil if you got in her way about the guy she liked." Lizzy deflected.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I'm Duke ain't I, and when we see something we like. Well I went and got it just like that you know I don't know why I'm not like that now something changed in me."

Bo says "Your Grandfather died when your mother was three months old and I wish you would quit asking about this right here. I was only joking when I said that my sister was like him in ways okay."

Angelena: Well Imcuroius I need to knw, there's nothing wrong about being curious is there?

cue Julieduke

Angelena: Well Imcuroius I need to knw' date=' there's nothing wrong about being curious is there?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Bo says "Your just like your mother at that age, you tell her not to do something she went and did."

Bo says "Your just like your mother at that age, you tell her not to do something she went and did."

Back At the Farm

Congressman Tropicana says "Now Julie, I see your settling for anybody now why can't you have eyes for a lawyer or Judge or something like that. At least they have money and they won't have a risking job."

Julie says "Grandpa, maybe I like Micheal more than a friend and I've dated Lawyer's and Judge's they look down at my job and think it's nothing. But I'll tell everybody something without my job they wouldn't case's to go to court with."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Back At the Farm

Congressman Tropicana says "Now Julie, I see your settling for anybody now why can't you have eyes for a lawyer or Judge or something like that. At least they have money and they won't have a risking job."

Julie says "Grandpa, maybe I like Micheal more than a friend and I've dated Lawyer's and Judge's they look down at my job and think it's nothing. But I'll tell everybody something without my job they wouldn't case's to go to court with."

cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

"Julie's right Congressman. And really you can't help who you fall for no matter the differences between the two of you. It's just something you live and learn with. I'm not saying anything like that'll ever happen to me I'm just saying that maybe it'll bring someone happiness they've never imagined before." Lizzy says sighing trying not to let the thoughts running through her head bother her too much.

"Don't give up hope so easily Liz, maybe the guy you're looking for is so close that you won't give him a shot and he doesn't know why not." Cooter answered.

cue anyone.

"Julie's right Congressman. And really you can't help who you fall for no matter the differences between the two of you. It's just something you live and learn with. I'm not saying anything like that'll ever happen to me I'm just saying that maybe it'll bring someone happiness they've never imagined before." Lizzy says sighing trying not to let the thoughts running through her head bother her too much.

"Don't give up hope so easily Liz, maybe the guy you're looking for is so close that you won't give him a shot and he doesn't know why not." Cooter answered.

cue anyone.

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, that's your radio it sounds like Bo I wonder what he wants now?"

Julie says "Hey Lizzy, that's your radio it sounds like Bo I wonder what he wants now?"

Micheal says "Julie, do you really mean that you like me more than a friend and how long have you felt that way towards me now as well."

Julie says "I guess I was just guarding my heart and there was my daughter as well and my job which takes alot of time. Like my daughter says, sometimes I practically live a the lab and I go out to the Crime Scene as well but you know I think Uncle Jesse is right everybody needs romance in their live. Lizzy, everybody needs romance even if you think you too busy for romance their is still time somewhere in your schedule."

Cue Bo' Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.