Jump In My Car

Julieduke

What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What does Everybody think of Mr. X and what happened to him?

• He Deserved it
    • A Little Mean

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelena: I got a babay sister' date=' Oh, what more lies do you have to tell me huh?[/quote']

Julie says "Okay Angel, you don't believe me why don't you just ask Lizzy about the way you got this baby sister why do you think the social worker is talking with her in the first place?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

Angelena: Idon't know for ' date='money?

cue Julieduke[/quote']

Julie says "Honey, listen it was our best friend that was the mother and your father he did the samething to her and she slipped into a coma due to the drug and she never recovered and she had a baby girl that is your baby sister?"

Cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: how could she be my baby sister?

cue Julieduke

Julie says "Well little Molly is actually your half-sister you share the same father, but not the same mother now you Understand. And Lizzy told me that the Crenshaws kept her alive after she was in coma for three months and they found out she was pregant. Imagine never knowing your pregant and or even getting the chance to give birth naturally I had you that way."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Well little Molly is actually your half-sister you share the same father, but not the same mother now you Understand. And Lizzy told me that the Crenshaws kept her alive after she was in coma for three months and they found out she was pregant. Imagine never knowing your pregant and or even getting the chance to give birth naturally I had you that way."

Cue Bo's Crush

Uncle Jesse looks at Julie and Angelena and says "Listen Julie go get your brother here a minute and there is something huge I got to tell all three's of yous. I should've told you years ago about this right I feel real bad about keeping this a secret and you may feel different towards after you find out."

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, there is nothing that change my feelings towards you as my Uncle. I will call my brother over okay."

A little while later, Julie gets Bo's attention and soon all three are with Uncle Jesse and he says "Lets talk in the house okay?"

Once in the house Uncle Jesse says "Listen Bo and Julie y'll are the closet brother and sister and your cousins they love you like your their brother and sister instead of cousin's. Well Julie, when you three months old and I along with your Aunt Martha was able to bring you home. A docter came up to us and told me that the man that you think has your father Julie isn't in fact so you understand this even better he got out of prison six months before you was born. And you was three months early, if you was his biological daughter and been four month early why your chances for surival would been alot slimmer. And if your Tropicana Grandparents why they would've wanted to raise you in Ohio and take you away from your brother. You got to understand the day we found out a social worker took Jesse away because his father was your mother's first husband and my brother didn't adopt him. Otherwise I could've raised Jesse as well allthought the house would've been even busier. Now, all these years I don't know who your real father is Julie or even if he's still alive but shouldn't seen everytime he was holding you at the NICU at the hospital and he thought you was his daughter and I figured if he could accept you as a Duke I could do as well."

Julie says "You mean, you was just my legal guardian and not even my blood Uncle but this a little bit much to take in at one time Uncle Jesse."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson_Davenport or anybody

Uncle Jesse looks at Julie and Angelena and says "Listen Julie go get your brother here a minute and there is something huge I got to tell all three's of yous. I should've told you years ago about this right I feel real bad about keeping this a secret and you may feel different towards after you find out."

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, there is nothing that change my feelings towards you as my Uncle. I will call my brother over okay."

A little while later, Julie gets Bo's attention and soon all three are with Uncle Jesse and he says "Lets talk in the house okay?"

Once in the house Uncle Jesse says "Listen Bo and Julie y'll are the closet brother and sister and your cousins they love you like your their brother and sister instead of cousin's. Well Julie, when you three months old and I along with your Aunt Martha was able to bring you home. A docter came up to us and told me that the man that you think has your father Julie isn't in fact so you understand this even better he got out of prison six months before you was born. And you was three months early, if you was his biological daughter and been four month early why your chances for surival would been alot slimmer. And if your Tropicana Grandparents why they would've wanted to raise you in Ohio and take you away from your brother. You got to understand the day we found out a social worker took Jesse away because his father was your mother's first husband and my brother didn't adopt him. Otherwise I could've raised Jesse as well allthought the house would've been even busier. Now, all these years I don't know who your real father is Julie or even if he's still alive but shouldn't seen everytime he was holding you at the NICU at the hospital and he thought you was his daughter and I figured if he could accept you as a Duke I could do as well."

Julie says "You mean, you was just my legal guardian and not even my blood Uncle but this a little bit much to take in at one time Uncle Jesse."

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson_Davenport or anybody

Uncle Jesse says "But I had seen that samething that my brother seen in you a cute little baby girl fighting for survival. Now I've got to admit one thing, teaching you how to drive wasn't the easiest thing to do only the lord knows how much I wanted to say a few cuzz words."

Julie says "Well Uncle Jesse, my driving wasn't that bad now and your still my Uncle no matter what or who may pop up. But my didn't Momma tell Daddy that I wasn't his daughter. I think Momma didn't want to go through a second divorce and he probaly forgave her indiscretation just the once."

Jesse says "None of you can say anything until, something like that has happened to you I will tell you one thing I loved your Aunt Martha will all my heart and I would've never cheated on her."

Julie says "Is that why you never dated after she died Uncle Jesse, because you felt like you would be cheating on her!"

Uncle Jesse says "But I had seen that samething that my brother seen in you a cute little baby girl fighting for survival. Now I've got to admit one thing, teaching you how to drive wasn't the easiest thing to do only the lord knows how much I wanted to say a few cuzz words."

Julie says "Well Uncle Jesse, my driving wasn't that bad now and your still my Uncle no matter what or who may pop up. But my didn't Momma tell Daddy that I wasn't his daughter. I think Momma didn't want to go through a second divorce and he probaly forgave her indiscretation just the once."

Jesse says "None of you can say anything until, something like that has happened to you I will tell you one thing I loved your Aunt Martha will all my heart and I would've never cheated on her."

Julie says "Is that why you never dated after she died Uncle Jesse, because you felt like you would be cheating on her!"

Jesse says "You know Julie, Martha always said that you could see things that other people couldn't. I still remember what you had said to me the day of your Aunt Martha's Funeral it was "Don't Worry Uncle Jesse, Aunt Martha is looking over us from a teardrop in the clouds and she'll be looking always."

Julie says "I said that Uncle Jesse, how old was at the time when I told you that."

Jesse says "About five years old, and you loved your Aunt Martha with all your heart and there something in you that is just like your Momma. Even thow you and Bo had more arguements in your lifetime your still brother and sister, and there was this one time the two of you was arguing right during the sermon and the minsiter paused and walked down and looked at you and asked the two of you to sit in the front pew so he could keep a eye on you's and he also said to quit arguing. I don't even remember what the arguement was about that day but I didn't have to say anything the Reverend took care of it. In fact you was too embrassed to keep it going and so was Bo as well and Daisy and Luke just looked and smiled."

Bo says "Now Uncle Jesse, I don't remember I don't think I started and besides she was always starting on me!"

Julie says "Hey Angelena, it's not funny it's something you nothing about sibling rivally your lucky being a only child. Hey come sunday were going to that church with the family and the same Reverend is preaching as when I was kid."

~Outside while Julie, Angelena, Uncle Jesse, and Bo are inside~

"Ms. Davenport..." Ms. Webster said.

"Please call me Lizzy." Lizzy replied.

"Lizzy, what you're getting yourself into is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. Not only will you be responsible for another human life you will be responsible for her for the next 18 years. You seem like a very nice young woman and all but I really don't know if you'll be able to handle everything that goes with parenthood."

"Why not? How old do you think I am exactly?"

"I know you're almost 38, but I also know what you used to do for a living."

"I bartended from the time I was twenty five, I can handle it."

"You're telling me you still bartend?"

"I bartend and waitress, I also teach sometimes and I still race in the Mouse over there."

"Your schedule sounds pretty busy."

"I can handle it."

"I don't doubt that. If you dropped racing and bartending at night and subbing, leaving your only job as serving, then you would be fine both financially and stability wise to support Molly. The only problem I can see right now is that you have a 9 year probationary sentence on your record."

"Seven year, they dropped the first two because I was under 18."

"Anyway that's really serious and the judge may not overlook it."

"What are you saying Ms. Webster?"

"If you take all the precautions I've told you about you up your chances of gaining custody to about five percent."

"Are you saying there is nothing I can do to guarantee that I will gain custody?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. I could give you a list of things to do longer than a country mile but even then I can not guarantee you will gain custody."

"Because I'm single, I live in a small apartment by myself, and I have a criminal record."

"Not just that but it is partially that."

"What about Cindy's will, doesn't it say anything?"

"The lawyers from our department are going through it with a fine tooth comb but so far we've turned up nothing."

"I'm not going to give up you know."

"I figured as much, Mr. Crenshaw said I should give you a chance and that's what I'm doing. Normally in a case like this, we would consider both candidates for a week before we give our final recommendations but you have two weeks to prove to DCS that you are better fit to be her guardian than her grandparents. You're scheduled for a meeting with one of our department tomorrow morning around ten o'clock. Don't miss it or you will be losing the chance and making a really bad impression on whoever comes to check out your apartment."

"Thank you so much Ms. Webster. You don't know how much it means to me that you've told me all this."

"Here is a list of what they'll be checking, take a good look at it and make sure that you follow it. Also think about everything I've told you today and you should make a better impression." Christine said.

"Of course Ms. Webster," Lizzy answered.

"Oh and one final question, are you involved with any guys in anyway?"

"Tom's my best friend so he's in and out a lot, then there's Bo and Luke Duke, they're really good friends and they drop by occasionally too, but aside from that the only guys I see is when I'm bartending or racing. My life's been a little too busy to hang around with a lot of guys." Christine nodded and stretched out her hand. Lizzy took the hand and shook it before leading Christine back to where the group stood. "Take care now, Ms. Webster and be careful on your way out of Hazzard." Lizzy said.

"Good day to all of you as well." Christine answered walking back to her car. The moment the blue car was out of sight Lizzy sighed and almost collapsed out of relief.

"What did she say Lizzy?" Luke asked.

"There's only a five percent chance that I'll get custody of Molly. Even if I somehow cleaned up everything and was all respectable again there's no way she could guarantee I'd get custody." Lizzy answered.

"Because of your past right?" Cooter asked softly.

"She said it's partially that but it's also because of something else. She wouldn't tell me exactly but I believe it has something to do with them being Cindy's parents and me just being her friend. I want custody so bad I can taste it Dad. She is such a sweet little girl to think of what that guy did to Cindy to cause Molly's birth makes me so mad. I will make sure he gets a life time of pain if it's the last thing I do." Lizzy sighed and walked closer to Luke who instantly drug her into a hug.

Cue anyone.

~Outside while Julie, Angelena, Uncle Jesse, and Bo are inside~

"Ms. Davenport..." Ms. Webster said.

"Please call me Lizzy." Lizzy replied.

"Lizzy, what you're getting yourself into is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. Not only will you be responsible for another human life you will be responsible for her for the next 18 years. You seem like a very nice young woman and all but I really don't know if you'll be able to handle everything that goes with parenthood."

"Why not? How old do you think I am exactly?"

"I know you're almost 38, but I also know what you used to do for a living."

"I bartended from the time I was twenty five, I can handle it."

"You're telling me you still bartend?"

"I bartend and waitress, I also teach sometimes and I still race in the Mouse over there."

"Your schedule sounds pretty busy."

"I can handle it."

"I don't doubt that. If you dropped racing and bartending at night and subbing, leaving your only job as serving, then you would be fine both financially and stability wise to support Molly. The only problem I can see right now is that you have a 9 year probationary sentence on your record."

"Seven year, they dropped the first two because I was under 18."

"Anyway that's really serious and the judge may not overlook it."

"What are you saying Ms. Webster?"

"If you take all the precautions I've told you about you up your chances of gaining custody to about five percent."

"Are you saying there is nothing I can do to guarantee that I will gain custody?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. I could give you a list of things to do longer than a country mile but even then I can not guarantee you will gain custody."

"Because I'm single, I live in a small apartment by myself, and I have a criminal record."

"Not just that but it is partially that."

"What about Cindy's will, doesn't it say anything?"

"The lawyers from our department are going through it with a fine tooth comb but so far we've turned up nothing."

"I'm not going to give up you know."

"I figured as much, Mr. Crenshaw said I should give you a chance and that's what I'm doing. Normally in a case like this, we would consider both candidates for a week before we give our final recommendations but you have two weeks to prove to DCS that you are better fit to be her guardian than her grandparents. You're scheduled for a meeting with one of our department tomorrow morning around ten o'clock. Don't miss it or you will be losing the chance and making a really bad impression on whoever comes to check out your apartment."

"Thank you so much Ms. Webster. You don't know how much it means to me that you've told me all this."

"Here is a list of what they'll be checking, take a good look at it and make sure that you follow it. Also think about everything I've told you today and you should make a better impression." Christine said.

"Of course Ms. Webster," Lizzy answered.

"Oh and one final question, are you involved with any guys in anyway?"

"Tom's my best friend so he's in and out a lot, then there's Bo and Luke Duke, they're really good friends and they drop by occasionally too, but aside from that the only guys I see is when I'm bartending or racing. My life's been a little too busy to hang around with a lot of guys." Christine nodded and stretched out her hand. Lizzy took the hand and shook it before leading Christine back to where the group stood. "Take care now, Ms. Webster and be careful on your way out of Hazzard." Lizzy said.

"Good day to all of you as well." Christine answered walking back to her car. The moment the blue car was out of sight Lizzy sighed and almost collapsed out of relief.

"What did she say Lizzy?" Luke asked.

"There's only a five percent chance that I'll get custody of Molly. Even if I somehow cleaned up everything and was all respectable again there's no way she could guarantee I'd get custody." Lizzy answered.

"Because of your past right?" Cooter asked softly.

"She said it's partially that but it's also because of something else. She wouldn't tell me exactly but I believe it has something to do with them being Cindy's parents and me just being her friend. I want custody so bad I can taste it Dad. She is such a sweet little girl to think of what that guy did to Cindy to cause Molly's birth makes me so mad. I will make sure he gets a life time of pain if it's the last thing I do." Lizzy sighed and walked closer to Luke who instantly drug her into a hug.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Listen Uncle Jesse, I've noticed that the Social Worker has left and it seems that Lizzy is in for an uphill battle to get custody of little Molly. But you seen the way she looked at me and is she knew that I was a CSI for Atlanta and have my own house. And have a eighteen year old and maybe I should be a witness for Lizzy and tell them what of person she is and do you think they bring up or even know that my daughter is Molly's half-sister as well."

Uncle Jesse says "Why don't you talk to Lizzy and see how she is doing and tell her about wanting to testify as a character witness for her and you really want her to get Molly she would appreciate that."

Julie walks out and see's Lizzy talking with Luke and she says "Excuse me, but if you want to be a character witness for you about the custody trial I will. And I guess you didn't know this but Angelena is Molly's half-sister and I just told her but she don't believe this I think she needs you to talk to her about this here Lizzy?"

Cue Bo's Crush or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Listen Uncle Jesse, I've noticed that the Social Worker has left and it seems that Lizzy is in for an uphill battle to get custody of little Molly. But you seen the way she looked at me and is she knew that I was a CSI for Atlanta and have my own house. And have a eighteen year old and maybe I should be a witness for Lizzy and tell them what of person she is and do you think they bring up or even know that my daughter is Molly's half-sister as well."

Uncle Jesse says "Why don't you talk to Lizzy and see how she is doing and tell her about wanting to testify as a character witness for her and you really want her to get Molly she would appreciate that."

Julie walks out and see's Lizzy talking with Luke and she says "Excuse me, but if you want to be a character witness for you about the custody trial I will. And I guess you didn't know this but Angelena is Molly's half-sister and I just told her but she don't believe this I think she needs you to talk to her about this here Lizzy?"

Bo says "Oh Uncle Jesse, she goes and testify's they might be bring something about Julie's past they she don't them knowing about. You got to admit they would think my sister is the better person for little Molly but we can't tell Lizzy or Cooter about that right now besides how much dirt could they have on my sister she never got into trouble I didn't know any better I would swear that Rosco was her father. She always as to the right thing and never gets into anything not perfect she certainly does drive like him, and It don't mean I love her anyless. If dad could accept her as his daughter than she isn't my half-sister she is my full sister no matter what. Even thow she may have more in common with Maryanne than me or even Brian Coltrane as well, maybe that's why those two got along so well and we never understood that as well. Uncle Jesse, how come daddy never for sure about this right here."

Uncle Jesse says "If your daddy knew that she wasn't his or your Mama had an affair well he would've wanted a divorce and and it would've been messy. And your Mama would've been looked down upon in Hazzard and you know that Bo."

Bo says "Oh Uncle Jesse, she goes and testify's they might be bring something about Julie's past they she don't them knowing about. You got to admit they would think my sister is the better person for little Molly but we can't tell Lizzy or Cooter about that right now besides how much dirt could they have on my sister she never got into trouble I didn't know any better I would swear that Rosco was her father. She always as to the right thing and never gets into anything not perfect she certainly does drive like him, and It don't mean I love her anyless. If dad could accept her as his daughter than she isn't my half-sister she is my full sister no matter what. Even thow she may have more in common with Maryanne than me or even Brian Coltrane as well, maybe that's why those two got along so well and we never understood that as well. Uncle Jesse, how come daddy never for sure about this right here."

Uncle Jesse says "If your daddy knew that she wasn't his or your Mama had an affair well he would've wanted a divorce and and it would've been messy. And your Mama would've been looked down upon in Hazzard and you know that Bo."

Right as Julie was talking with Lizzy and rental car comes up to the farm and it seems that Julie knows who the driver is and she looks.

Jesse parks and notices alot of cars and he knows he owns the two black ones as well and he thought to himself what is Micheal Knight and Mike Tracuer doing in Hazzard. Didn't Micheal Knight get into enough in his younger days what could be so important he wanted to make sure his sister was okay after he got that photo sent to his email address he stand to keeping looking at after a while. He wandered is his Grandfather got the same photo as well, he then see's his Grandpa Tropicana was there as well he is decideding who he should see first Julie or their Grandfather. He got the strangest phone call from his grandpa and he knew that he got the same photot and that was probaly why he was here.

Jesse walks over to Lizzy, Luke and Julie and he says "Howdy, I glad to see your okay how to he get the drop on you. Julie your cop how did he manage it so fast."

Julie says "It turns out he was stalking me in Atlanta and he had my nerves a little frazzled always showing up places. Calling my house, and the whole pretending to like me as well what is worst he even asked me out on date. So you might say I was a little preoccupied at the time when it happened today. Jesse, why do you keep looking at those those two black cars over there what's so special about them."

Jesse says "It's not that I know the drivers and the cars they tend to help people out and have a way of getting into trouble I know them from L.A. and who is the young lady that you are talking to sis."

Julie says "Okay, calm down Jesse okay this is my best friend LizzyJackson-Davenport and Lizzy is my big brother Dr. Jesse Spenser he's a docter in L.A. at the same hosptial as Dusty's father-in-law and her husband is a Cop in L.A. as well."

Angelena: sure' date=' but how come you did nt tell me of this when I was younger. Hey Uncle Bo, could you teach me how to drive the general lee?

cue anyone[/quote']

Before Julie leaves to talk with Lizzy she says "This is the first I've heard of this myself okay Angel."

Bo looks at his niece and says "Well Sure, but please becareful and you know what why not. As far as I'm concerned you and your mother are Dukes. It's not weather my dad was the same as yours Julie your a Duke."

Cue Bo's Crush

Before Julie leaves to talk with Lizzy she says "This is the first I've heard of this myself okay Angel."

Bo looks at his niece and says "Well Sure, but please becareful and you know what why not. As far as I'm concerned you and your mother are Dukes. It's not weather my dad was the same as yours Julie your a Duke."

Cue Bo's Crush

Uncle Jesse says "Wait a minute Julie when your done talking with Lizzy outthere I have a letter that your Momma had wrote my brother when he was in prison that might explain he saved it and it landed here at my house somehow. I think he was upset about something but he never told me what about I'll get it for you when you get back in the house okay."

Bo and Angelena looked at Uncle Jesse and wondered what the letter could be about right now.

Uncle Jesse says "Wait a minute Julie when your done talking with Lizzy outthere I have a letter that your Momma had wrote my brother when he was in prison that might explain he saved it and it landed here at my house somehow. I think he was upset about something but he never told me what about I'll get it for you when you get back in the house okay."

Bo and Angelena looked at Uncle Jesse and wondered what the letter could be about right now.

Jesse was looking at the letter and he read it

The Letter

Dear James,

This may comes as shock to you but the when I was working at the diner a month ago I met another man and we started talking. Don't worry Jesse and Levina was watching the boys and he was charming and from Texas, his name was Jock Ewing, yes from Ewing Oil and he was talking it turns out he has three sons in Braddock, Texas. He invited he out for drinks and like a fool I accepted and then it went from just two drinks to somehow at his hotel room. And the next morning I woke up in his arms, I just awful when I realized what had happened and now I just found from the docter I'm pregant. What if my parents find out about this or the your brothers for that much this will make we look awful and I just did what my ex-husband(Jesse's Father) had done to me before I had met you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your Loving Wife, Jessie Lee Duke.

Uncle Jesse folded up the letter, he never read the letter before he never understand why his brother was always not trusting his wife until right now. He wondered if Julie, would want to go and take Angelena and meet her real father he was still around and he had more money than this family did.

Jesse was looking at the letter and he read it

The Letter

Dear James,

This may comes as shock to you but the when I was working at the diner a month ago I met another man and we started talking. Don't worry Jesse and Levina was watching the boys and he was charming and from Texas, his name was Jock Ewing, yes from Ewing Oil and he was talking it turns out he has three sons in Braddock, Texas. He invited he out for drinks and like a fool I accepted and then it went from just two drinks to somehow at his hotel room. And the next morning I woke up in his arms, I just awful when I realized what had happened and now I just found from the docter I'm pregant. What if my parents find out about this or the your brothers for that much this will make we look awful and I just did what my ex-husband(Jesse's Father) had done to me before I had met you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Your Loving Wife, Jessie Lee Duke.

Uncle Jesse folded up the letter, he never read the letter before he never understand why his brother was always not trusting his wife until right now. He wondered if Julie, would want to go and take Angelena and meet her real father he was still around and he had more money than this family did.

Julie says "Lizzy, can me and you and Jesse. I know your my brother but this is just between me and my friend allright."

Jesse looks and says "Okay, I go and see what Bo and Uncle Jesse are up right now but it seems like Bo and Angelena are leaving in the General Lee and she's driving right now. Oh I smell trouble here sis."

Julie says "As I saying, Lizzy this is very personal and it seems that Uncle Jesse just told me a bombshell and I don't know what to think about this right here. Well, you see I locket I have on has the picture of the family that I thought was right and well it might not be right as much as I think it is. I still can't believe Micheal found this at the cabin I wish they just throw the other thing way. Okay here goes, you see Uncle Jesse just told me he found out when I was three months old he found out that I'm wasn't my father's daughter according the blood test and they never could tell my parents about it but my father didn't care he loved me no matter what. And Uncle Jesse, has this letter that my mother wrote to my father when he was in prison and I really don't know no If I was to find out who my real father is actually. I'm happy knowing that Dad was James Ray Duke and Mom was Jessie Lee Tropicana and my brothers are Jesse Spenser and Bo Duke. Why should I want to know any different what if my real father is a real jerk and don't want nothing to do with me? Then all the time, of knowing his name has been wasted. What should I do Lizzy? Okay, if you was me would read the letter that might tell you the name of your real father."

Julie says "Lizzy, can me and you and Jesse. I know your my brother but this is just between me and my friend allright."

Jesse looks and says "Okay, I go and see what Bo and Uncle Jesse are up right now but it seems like Bo and Angelena are leaving in the General Lee and she's driving right now. Oh I smell trouble here sis."

Julie says "As I saying, Lizzy this is very personal and it seems that Uncle Jesse just told me a bombshell and I don't know what to think about this right here. Well, you see I locket I have on has the picture of the family that I thought was right and well it might not be right as much as I think it is. I still can't believe Micheal found this at the cabin I wish they just throw the other thing way. Okay here goes, you see Uncle Jesse just told me he found out when I was three months old he found out that I'm wasn't my father's daughter according the blood test and they never could tell my parents about it but my father didn't care he loved me no matter what. And Uncle Jesse, has this letter that my mother wrote to my father when he was in prison and I really don't know no If I was to find out who my real father is actually. I'm happy knowing that Dad was James Ray Duke and Mom was Jessie Lee Tropicana and my brothers are Jesse Spenser and Bo Duke. Why should I want to know any different what if my real father is a real jerk and don't want nothing to do with me? Then all the time, of knowing his name has been wasted. What should I do Lizzy? Okay, if you was me would read the letter that might tell you the name of your real father."

Balladeer: Let's see here Angelena is driving the General Lee and Bo is with her and Julie is talking with Lizzy as well. Julie doesn't know is she wants to know who her real father is she talking her friend about this right now.

Angelena: geez' date=' Uncle Bo this is fun . Is Rosco around I wanna outrun him.

cue anyone[/quote']

Bo says "Okay, lets keep this simple besides he might see this as much fun as you do Angelena. I happened to know he's on speed trap duty and Enos and Cletus are guarding the prisoners right now. And another thing, any speeding tickets you get it's very simple Angelena you pay them not me or your mother okay."

Cue Bo's Crush

Bo says "Okay, lets keep this simple besides he might see this as much fun as you do Angelena. I happened to know he's on speed trap duty and Enos and Cletus are guarding the prisoners right now. And another thing, any speeding tickets you get it's very simple Angelena you pay them not me or your mother okay."

Cue Bo's Crush

Julie says "Angelena is dead set that Rosco is my father, Oh I have to know she thinks it's pretty strong I wonder what she is going to do talk to him."

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.